Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Liz, Jul 5, 2011.

?

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2011.
  1. Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

27 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

148 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

214 vote(s)
    53.1%
  4. No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

14 vote(s)
    3.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Thank you Florida for not feeding this circus anymore!

2. Meagain

Meagain Active Member

NOT happy!

3. nomoresorrow

nomoresorrow Well-Known Member

Even more tragic is that other families and child-killers have also learned how valuable (literally) it is to lie. This will have far-reaching effects far beyond this case and Orlando Florida.
    JMO~

4. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

How can the public stand for this? CA lied on the stand to free a child murderer. Whatever ICA does in the future is partially on CA's hands. This is an outrage. Let ICA move in nextdoor to whoever made this disgraceful, weak decision.

5. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

I'm glad to see the state is leaving the blame right in the hands of the person who was responsible for Caylees death, Casey Anthony. I think they realize enough money has been spent on somebody who didn't give a second thought to the death of her daughter. So you go on Casey live what you believe is going to be the "beautiful life" without your child or family. One day soon you will find yourself old and alone, and when you look in the mirror you won't see anyone so beautiful.

6. Horace Finklestein

Yep. Hear that defense attorneys? Just concoct a scheme before trial, get some people to lie and there you go.

7. nssherlock

nssherlock Member

Very disappointing. This woman has earned punishment for her malicious antics over the past three years...and she should pay.

8. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

I thought about this for a long time. I do believe she should be held accountable for her actions. Misfortune came her way but that does not make her 'entitiled' to anything.

9. pippy

pippy New Member

UGH!! Where's my torch and pitchfork!!

10. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

While I think HHJP made some mistakes, I still have respect for him. If he doesn't follow through with addressing JB's courtroom conduct in some manner then I will lose all respect for him. Other SAs, LA's and witnesses shouldn't be subject to being treated the way JB treated people during this trial. JB should be called to the carpet and HHJP said he would address it. I expect him to and will be disappointed with him if he doesn't.

11. OilPainter

OilPainter Member

Not surprised at all.

The Anthonys apparently can do/say/believe anything they want and there are no consequences.

Maybe they'll include "how to" tips in the book that will be available very soon.

Absolutely disgusting.

12. Wendy101

Wendy101 Well-Known Member

I wonder if other lawyers can now use this to their advantage, when their clients friends and/or family LIE under oath????

Can they say - you (SA) PROVED CA was lying yet did not charge her - why are you picking on my clients mother for lying under oath???

13. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

smoke and mirrors. this entire thing, over 3 years' worth, nothing but smoke and mirrors. can't think of words bad enough to express how disgusted I am

coulda/shouda/woulda saved a lot of time and money if LEO had taken the original report and filed it away w/o doing an investigation

the end result of doing nothing back then would put us in the same place we are today

let's just call a spade, a spade ... and have someone in officialdom apologize to KC for not believing in her, and trusting her. have someone hand her a big fat check as compensation for the inconveniences she has endured at the whim of all the stupid little people who don't get it: these are the freakin' Anthonys and every single one of them shall be catered to and kowtowed to and protected from an evil system that applies only to people who aren't Anthonys

and shall we also face the inevitable and cancel the Morgan/ZFG proceedings before they begin? because the outcome there is quite predictable as well

14. 2door73chevy

2door73chevy Member

No...She will not per VP.

15. wandering

wandering New Member

16. Darla

Darla New Member

WTH is going on??? If I were an Anthony, I would go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I guess Cindy was right when she told Tim Miller not to mess with the A's because they will win they - WILL WIN :sick:

17. annalia

annalia Active Member

They made the best decision possible. Nothing good to come out of putting the so called 'grieving grandmother' on trial. It will look like sour grapes and the big bad prosecutor going after a grieving grandmother.

JMHO

18. Horace Finklestein

It might be good to send the message that it's not ok to lie in order to free a child murderer. Why even have perjury laws?

19. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

It's so appalling. If your name is Anthony, then crime pays.

20. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

How does the State of Florida decide who gets charges for perjury and who does not? If they aren't going to uphold the law, then why not drop it?

Sometimes I feel as if I am living in an alternate reality these days! When elected officials can pick and choose who has to follow the law, and who doesn't and who can break the law and who cannot, it's no wonder we have lawlessness in this country.

I am sorry but it makes me want to throw up!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.