Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

• YES

Votes: 103 40.7%
  • NO

Votes: 90 35.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 60 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George wont be able to resist playing the wounded and misunderstood . Poor Poor
him. Bleech !

Poor Caylee !

I'm in the unsure camp, too. Thur. will be incredibly interesting for many reasons--the answer to this poll being one of them.

The GMA interview on 6/15/10. At the 2:20 mark, the reporters states, "The Anthonys deny the accusations and say that inmate was a plant who lured false information". When asked directly, CA says, "They were very hurtful for George." George, "It still is."

George and Cindy Anthony On GMA 6/15/10 on Yahoo! Video

I haven't been able to find the acutal press release statement issued by Brad Conway, but here is the gist of his statement in this WESH article.

WESH link

Sorry for misleading. I guess we haven't heard directly out of GA's mouth, "I didn't do it", but more from spokespersons & reporters who say they deny the allegations.

It's a very sensitive subject. If GA were to come out and state, "She's lying - I didn't do it", then people would assume, rightly so, that GA is saying his daughter is a liar. With Casey going to trial for murder in less than a year, it casts doubt on anything she would say in her defense.

Casey better thank her lucky stars she didn't try to make up lies about Uncle Rick or Grandma....we wouldn't need a trial.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cs-2B4KcUA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqbDRfu80w[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_icWos23wM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZ2Wt6Te2M[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_-M0esjKU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLL4Ef1DfoA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1t-bXT9T0c[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIaEMSMUvI[/ame]

I voted no, but I am really unsure. Regardless of whether or not George shows up for the hearing, the very hearing itself is going to evoke raw emotions from all of the family members.

This seems to be a 'stand alone' hearing in that it is concerning only one motion. Casey literally cannot stand to hear the facts of this case just as the day Mr. Ashton stood in court stating that Casey's face was likely the last face Caylee saw. I am not quoting verbatim. Casey turned to Angela Lyon and told her to 'make him stop'. This entire hearing will be about what Casey just does not want to hear. It is yet another wake up call for her.

Cindy is so accustomed to manipulating everything, IMO, that she will not be able to stand not elaborating on the yes or no answers. She will be one angry woman at the hearing.

Lee has kept out of the spotlight for quite some time now and I know he would much rather be anyplace else on earth than at that hearing. Lee is not stupid and knows what his statements and answers are on the sworn depositions. Call me crazy, but I do believe that Lee will answer truthfully.

George really should be there, but it will not surprise me either way. Will he be able to hear what is said in the hearing without getting up and walking out? None of us know. BUT, it is about time that everyone in that family get a taste of what the trial will be like. You cannot get much more serious than the senseless death of a small, beautiful child.

Time will tell if George will man up, sit there, and really listen. He owes it to Caylee as well as to himself.

I hope this hearing is a very serious wakeup call to every member of the Anthony family. It is not about themselves; it is about Caylee and justice for her.

JMO

Casey better thank her lucky stars she didn't try to make up lies about Uncle Rick or Grandma....we wouldn't need a trial.

Especially after re-reading her interview with LE....http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html
A few excerpts...

Shirley Plesea ..about KC's pregnancy.... "Cindy acted like she didn't know."

Shirley discussing Cindy's comment to KC "I've already given you 30 days".......says..."That's about 20 days more than I'd of given her" Need to look at activity 10 days after last Caylee sighting. Might be interesting. That's the 25th or 26th .

SHirley...when asked if KC could do something to Caylee to spite Cindy........ "but how could the accident happen the very next day?" Whoa

Shirley... "how could the body be deteriorating already in the trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than one day to do that?"

Especially after re-reading her interview with LE....http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html
A few excerpts...

Shirley Plesea ..about KC's pregnancy.... "Cindy acted like she didn't know."

Shirley discussing Cindy's comment to KC "I've already given you 30 days".......says..."That's about 20 days more than I'd of given her" Need to look at activity 10 days after last Caylee sighting. Might be interesting. That's the 25th or 26th .

SHirley...when asked if KC could do something to Caylee to spite Cindy........ "but how could the accident happen the very next day?" Whoa

Shirley... "how could the body be deteriorating already in the trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than one day to do that?"

Whoa...How did I miss that statement by GGMSP?

I wonder what SP meant by, "but how cout the accident happen the very next day"??? Why didn't the detectives have her expand on that?

Now, what in the world is that a reference regarding????

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It's a very sensitive subject. If GA were to come out and state, "She's lying - I didn't do it", then people would assume, rightly so, that GA is saying his daughter is a liar. With Casey going to trial for murder in less than a year, it casts doubt on anything she would say in her defense.

In this case I"d rather tell the world from a mountain top that I didn't do it....perhaps he is now seeing the bus charging for him and Lee????---He already has implied in many police interviews and such that he doesn't believe what kc says....before drinking the koolaid (way back summer 08) he actually appeared like he might do the right thing---he wasn't all gung ho on this ---- something happened that pulled him in this ---- :twocents: But then again I really don't get this family or understand why they continue to lie.....

Of course he will show. He will be expected to be there to support Cindy, regardless of his current views about KC. CA will snap the leash and he will heel like the good little doggie that he is. We have never seen any behavior from him outside of this, where the women in his life are concerned. I would not expect to see it now.

I wonder if the A's have voted here yet! :pcguru:

His Why, Why destroy me/Lee, Why, Why destroy Caylee Marie is very explosive and flammatory, IMO...I think had he denied the allegations he would have enforced the pathological liar in his DD...but his, Why, Why destroy Caylee Marie came from nowhere in relation to this allegation, KWIM???

I think since ICA made those allegations, it enraged GA and the tongue starts spouting out words of truth! In my heart, I feel, GA knows the real truth and as always for appearances sake, he must downplay it..they are trying to save ICA's life but at what cost?? So, I'm wondering if GA is done trying to soft touch with ICA and is now using "tough love"...I know, too little, too late! :banghead:

Justice for Caylee

His Why, Why destroy me/Lee, Why, Why destroy Caylee Marie is very explosive and flammatory, IMO...I think had he denied the allegations he would have enforced the pathological liar in his DD...but his, Why, Why destroy Caylee Marie came from nowhere in relation to this allegation, KWIM???

I think since ICA made those allegations, it enraged GA and the tongue starts spouting out words of truth! In my heart, I feel, GA knows the real truth and as always for appearances sake, he must downplay it..they are trying to save ICA's life but at what cost?? So, I'm wondering if GA is done trying to soft touch with ICA and is now using "tough love"...I know, too little, too late! :banghead:

Justice for Caylee

remember how everytime he put on his "detective" hat he got lectured and mocked at---YET it was okay for ca & la to put thiers on....reason: they weren't seeking the truth-just cover-up....:banghead:

remember how everytime he put on his "detective" hat he got lectured and mocked at---YET it was okay for ca & la to put thiers on....reason: they weren't seeking the truth-just cover-up....:banghead:

Hey, Zoey!

Could you make your font just an eentsy, teensy bit bigger? I can almost make life without reading glasses, but yours makes me cross-eyed, and that isn't a pretty sight. Don't want to miss any of your posts. TIA

Of course he will show. He will be expected to be there to support Cindy, regardless of his current views about KC. CA will snap the leash and he will heel like the good little doggie that he is. We have never seen any behavior from him outside of this, where the women in his life are concerned. I would not expect to see it now.

One of my thoughts, was that George would be there to support Cindy. And, he may very well be. I remember back to a couple of other hearings, where Cindy appeared to not turn to George for comfort, and instead either ran out of the courtroom with her lady-friend following her, or another time turned to the wall in/at the elevator rather than to George. If Cindy has issisted to George that she doesn't want him there (especially if they aren't getting along), then George may stay away.

Justice for Caylee

Luv -I agree with you 100% here. I think that's why the "Why also destroy Caylee Marie" was at the end of the list. He was begging to know why she was destroying him and the family when they have been continuing to support her. It's like his emotion got the best of him and he couldn't resist letting her know that he knew she had destroyed Caylee. Either that or he finally got up the courage to say it and put it on the end of his list.

Justice for Caylee

BBM Is it possible that George was enraged and spouted out more truth than any of us realize? Was he actually asking KC why she killed her daughter?

ETA: Sorry Tallyho, didn't see your post before I posted almost the exact same thing.

Justice for Caylee

Luv -I agree with you 100% here. I think that's why the "Why also destroy Caylee Marie" was at the end of the list. He was begging to know why she was destroying him and the family when they have been continuing to support her. It's like his emotion got the best of him and he couldn't resist letting her know that he knew she had destroyed Caylee. Either that or he finally got up the courage to say it and put it on the end of his list.

I'm 100% in with you both. The last reference to Caylee screamed at me.

It not too late for George or Lee to sway me. Do the right thing. Be true to Caylee. You won't be betraying your daughter and sister. Casey did this herself. You both can fight passionately during the penalty phase and beg the jury to spare her life. I would expect no less and can respect that, as her father and brother.

I can't say I foresee it, but I pray someone does the right thing by Caylee.

Whoa...How did I miss that statement by GGMSP?

I wonder what SP meant by, "but how cout the accident happen the very next day"??? Why didn't the detectives have her expand on that?

Now, what in the world is that a reference regarding????

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Wouldn't its be the fight that Cindy and Casey got into when Cindy choked Casey?

Hey, Zoey!

Could you make your font just an eentsy, teensy bit bigger? I can almost make life without reading glasses, but yours makes me cross-eyed, and that isn't a pretty sight. Don't want to miss any of your posts. TIA

I have similar eyes...was a wee bit surprised at how small it was myself.....oppsie!!!!:blushing::innocent:

I am now wondering if the why's are related to "I haven't told them anything" yet convo way back when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member