Will George, Cindy & Lee Deny the Abuse Allegations?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by iluvmua, May 23, 2011.

1. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I guess I should add that I think the bus will carry more than just "abuse" allegations.

2. Amster

Amster Well-Known Member

Maybe JB and ICA will claim emotional abuse. ICA felt she never was good enough. Always a disappointment. Etc.

So....she will claim Caylee died from an accident and she couldn't face her parents. But, in order for that excuse to be used, wouldn't there have to be testimony from a doctor about ICA being emotionally scarred?

3. aeli2468

aeli2468 New Member

while I realise she has a strong history of lying, what if the sex abuse was true? It in no way excuses her from this crime, but just wanted to add this thought to the conversation.

From either an article, or someone else on here, I found a link to something called 'Statement Analysis'. It looked at the writings between ICA and her father, and how inappropriate some of the things George said were. Made me think about the potential for ICA to be telling some piece of truth on this.

moo-
    Elizabeth

4. Mendara

Mendara Well-Known Member

Am I wrong or she can't claim accident without taking the stand because then it would be hearsay. Who would explain the accident?

Their defense has to focus on the fact that the detectives did NOT investigate anyone other than KC, that they did not look into GA. They have to do their best to write off the nanny as a tool KC used to keep her parents at bay and happy, like her fake job. They will not focus at all on what happened - just avoid it and focus on the investigation not
    looking into other people.

They will say the 31 days was KC keeping up appearances like her parents taught her to do.

MO

5. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Yes, I think so too. :cool:

6. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:waitasec:

CA: CA described ICA as her "best friend" ... and that she would do anything to save ICA.

[​IMG]

GA: GA stated under oath he would do "anything" to save his daughter.

[​IMG]

LA: LA stated under oath that he "believes everything his sister tells him."

[​IMG]

MOO MOO MOO ... I think ICA and her DT will go after one, or all of them, or anyone else ... ANYTHING to get ICA off.

7. Spangle

Spangle New Member

OF course they will deny them.

Not saying they did abuse her. However, an abuser doesn't agree that what they are doing is abuse. They justify what they do. Some of what they do, is considered 'normal' to them, because of their upbringing. LIke some folks spank,others don't. Etc.

ICA can claim she was abused and believe it. That doesn't mean she was or folks would believe it was abusive.

Case in point, I know a gal that when she was a child picked a hole in her shoe. Her parents warned her it was causing a hole and that they could not replace the shoes if she made a hole. She ignored the parents. Developed a hole and had to wear holely shoes for 2 weeks. She tells the story of how abusive her parents were for making her wear holy shoes to school. She does not remember that she caused the hole or that her parents told her that they could not afford to replace the shoes right then. She sees things with her childs mind.

Another words, you can make anything out to be abusive, if you want to. If your a child use to getting what you want, being denied something, even delayed, would feel unfair. But to a child use to not receiving, they are willing to wait and be grateful for receiving. A spanking to one child might not be abuse, but to another,,, would be considered abuse. It's all in how the child is raised to think on what they believe abuse is.

Soo if ICA was raised to believe she should get what she wants, when she wants it. And that she should never be questioned, that she should never be restrained or held accountable in any way.. if her parents later decided to do any of these things, in her mind, they are over stepping their bounds. And being abusive. She would start thinking hateful things about them, etc. As a person with NPD, she would never see it from their point of view.

IF she believes she is abused and folks don't believe her little stories are abusive, she would make up stuff that folks would consider abusive.

8. Ricki

Ricki Well-Known Member

9. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

I don't think for a second any of the A's will allow the DT to destroy whats left of their lives on allegations that won't change the verdict one way or the other. I do believe we'll see them plead to the jury in the penalty phase that a child who was so damaged psychologically, that she would even dream of a scenario that may or may not have involved sexual abuse or at least the shifting of her sports bra, to deflect from a homicide is probably someone not mentally eligible for the DP.
    They'll use their victim impact statements to plead for ICA's sorry life at which point I'll be running to the wc to :sick:

10. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what to expect from any of them? I do not think Lee will go along with it, but Cindy and George??

In Casey's letters to Robyn, Casey claims that she told Cindy about Lee's advances on her... coming into her room, etc. She doesn't claim to tell Cindy about George. She says she was just starting to have vivid dreams of George coming into her room as a child. When she told Cindy about Lee, Cindy then asked her "so that is why you're a whore?"

Is Cindy really willing to destroy her son?? I really hope not! She better deny these allegations in these letters.

11. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

I agree.

George and Cindy are still sharing a lawyer. Whatever they plan to say, it has to be something that does not not prevent them from sharing a lawyer. The shared lawyer says sexual molestation did not occur.

12. lorann

lorann New Member

I for one am not expecting Cindy, George, or Lee to come up with anything that makes Casey guilty. I don't think Lee will be any more honest or come forward with even any opinion that Casey and Casey alone is responsible. I think they all know the details that maybe even LE isn't sure of. They may testify that at one time they thought this or that baut as of today, they think blah blah blah.

And I hope nobody throws things at me but it is possible that one of the three may have helped putting Caylee where she was ultimately found...

13. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I agree.. we need a poll

imhoo they won't deny it.. they will do what it takes to keep C M A OUT of jail...

remember the memorial...

I still am disgusted by LA's speech at that memorial..

he couldn't even say CAYLEE.... he had to mask the initials so he could PRETEND the public didn't know who he was REALLY addressing..

it was the most disgusting thing of all imhoo:twocents:

here is Lee speaking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uah2CfNSCps&feature=related[/ame]

14. Solace

Solace New Member

They have already denied the abuse allegations.

15. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

BBM

ITA Nursie, it was soooo disrespectful to Caylee. He's as bad as the rest of them IMO.

16. nursebeeme

fwiw.. if you really listen closely to LA's speech at the memorial that I posted above he (imhoo) was not speaking to Caylee at all... he was speaking to Casey

((my disgust renewed))

17. nursebeeme

I personally hope the only time Lee will get to speak to "c m a " in the future is in her PRISON VISITATION... no more county jail fun and games for ICA...

((c m a... still makes me belch how he couldn't even say caylee's name at her own memorial))

but back to the thread title...

he!! yeah they will do what ever weasely, smarmy, wiggly thing they can think of, do, etc to get her out of this charge.

moo

((buses and all))

18. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I do remember them denying it too, but didn't blame Casey for the accusations... as usual!

19. Solace

Solace New Member

I don't understand how this was missed - Lippman came out with a press release denying all of this. It is a moot point.

20. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

It may not be a moot point. If the DT raises it in court it's a very valid point. Just because some lawyer made a statement - that doesn't mean squat....:floorlaugh: