Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by truckengirl, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rose222

rose222 Active Member

I pray that Judge Perry sentences her to atleast another year in jail. She deserves it and it will give us some time to adjust and heal before she is out and about on every news show.

2. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

Please don't ban me, and I would like to state in advance that I don't know why I feel this way and it is probably just because I am so angry, but since she isn't going away for life, I hope she is released on Thursday. While it's still fresh and everyone is still hopping mad. It's the only way I can see Caylee ever getting justice....no matter what that justice might be. Seriously, I am shocked at myself for typing it or thinking it, but it is all I have been thinking about since the verdict.

3. hannahsnana

hannahsnana New Member

Plus the fact that she will have to draw attention to herself in whatever way she can.

4. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

No one is ever found "innocent" in a court of law. (No disrespect intended)

5. Panda's eye

Panda's eye Member

If it is permitted here for one poster to attack another then this is not the forum I have come to believe IT IS.......Don't know why you chose to call me " A lynch mob " .........I've done nothing to you! My post reflects a protection warning for Mr. Mason ( hence the vest ) as I have personally been in Public Places since the Verdict and have over heard " the Public " threatening Casey........If I am not permitted to defend my posts ......then by all means feel free to delete it.......JMO

6. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

Free? Probably.

Innocent? Nope!

7. faw720

faw720 Active Member

I think that if the judge agrees with the jury he will release her with time served. If he doesn't agree with the jury he will sentence her to additional time.

8. Panda's eye

Panda's eye Member

I am not any part of any " lynch mob " or any other such accusation.......I am a Grandmother with Granddaughters ( one of which is Caylee's age ) that has just spent 3 yrs of my life seeking Justice for Caylee!.......

Maybe the my delivery of my posts are misunderstood.......I don't want anyone to die.......Not even Casey. I was one that voted for Life

9. pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo New Member

How much time COULD JP give her?

10. Italy

Italy New Member

I'm not advocating that anyone murder Casey - but if by chance some terrible accident should befall her, I for one will not grieve.

11. SMK

SMK New Member

The Orange County Sheriff's Office made a sincere plea last night for peace and order. God forbid we degenerate into a vigilante society. This is an advanced democracy. Let us keep it that way. If anyone kills Casey, they will be up on Capital murder charges.

12. s.lash

s.lash New Member

RE: The bold/underlined sentence.

I actually think that considering the fact that she got less time for whatever involvement she had in her daughter's death than the guy that flipped Ashton the bird (6 days for "the finger"!!!!) that Perry might be a little stiffer on her lying charges. But, that's just my own opinion.

13. Just Jayla

Just Jayla Well-Known Member

She'll never be free.

14. dvdman

dvdman New Member

I'm sure she'll be back as a new thread on this board for something other then the murder trial of Caylee. She's not all of the sudden going to become a "good person". She is what she is and eventually she will trip up again and this time law enforcement and our judicial system will be ready for her somewhere in the U.S. It's only a matter of time.....just ask O.J.

15. summerthyme

summerthyme Well-Known Member

Also this:

Sonny Hostin seems to think that Casey will not be walking out of jail tomorrow.

16. matou

matou #los2188

Would Casey be safer in jail for awhile or out in public? If she spends some time in jail, will she be placed with the other inmates or in her own cell for most of the day? I have no idea what jail life would be like for someone guilty of giving false information to a police officer. Would some of the inmates want to beat the carp out of her?

17. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Well, if she walks free, I hope JB is in jail for all his contempt charges-- and all the sanctions go to the Bar.

Hmmm, whatever will she do then?

18. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

That's what I read too..that she is on felony probation and as such she has to register where she lives. And that that will be public record.

19. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

What time is "sentencing" tomorrow?

20. bogeygal

bogeygal Registered User

Sentencing at 9:00 am

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.