Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony would have never taken KC back to NY with him. She was an "easy" diversion for him while he was in Orlando. That's the sick part----KC was too stupid to know that she would never ever be the type of girl he would take home to meet mom & dad. I think one of his friends who was interviewed stated that Tony was concerned she was getting too clingy & he told her he would be going back to NY once he graduated. That is prob why she was at Ricardo's one of the nights Tony was away (plus she needed a place to crash since she couldn't go home without Caylee). The whole thing is mind boggling & sick!

I believe Casey used Caylee as a tool of punishment against Cindy. Casey was not only going to remove Cindy's 'child' from the face of the earth, she was going to do it slowly. Casey was and did play it for as long as she could to torment Cindy. All Cindy could do was worry and feel helpless knowing something had happened to Caylee. George had nothing to do with any of it other than being a strict parent at times. There are plenty of strict parents that seem to avoid murders in their families.

:waitasec:

Will the Anthony's Now Believe that Casey Did it ?

The Anthony's KNOW Casey did it ... BUT ... they will NEVER ADMIT IT PUBLICLY !

:maddening:

MOO MOO MOO

The A's always knew that KC killed Caylee. They will now spout whatever line they think will bring them the most media attention and money. It's all a pack of lies with them. I wish that the media would not prolong this torture any longer. The DT, all of the Anthonys, and the jurors should be treated as yesterday's old news and be ignored. I have never seen such a display of injustice as I have seen in this trial.

:waitasec:

Will the Anthony's Now Believe that Casey Did it ?

The Anthony's KNOW Casey did it ... BUT ... they will NEVER ADMIT IT PUBLICLY !

:maddening:

MOO MOO MOO

I agree, nothing will be said in public about what they believe. I'm pretty sure GA knows she did it, his years as a police officer let him come to his own conclusion, without letting his emotions get in the way. But with CA, I'm not so sure. I think CA still wants to believe it was an accident, any accident, doesn't have to be the story of an accidental drowning. I don't think she wants to admit that she raised a daughter capable of being responsible of harming her granddaughter.

Any book released by the A's will only contain CA's 'rose colored' view of the whole situation. It may be 'telling' in that respect, but there won't be any truth in it.

Agreed. It's interesting to read Mrs. Anthony's Myspace post again. It's a sincere post that clearly shows the depth of her anguish.

Funny, she lies so much about so many things, and yet this one post is the only verbiage of hers I can think of, where I can honestly say I believe she is telling the truth....probably because she never expected anyone besides her daughter to read it.

One thing about the post bothers me though, in the same way that a similar moment during the trial sort of creeped me out. She uses "My Caylee is missing" as the subject line in this post. I see that as an example of blurring the boundaries, or disregard for roles, to the extent that Mrs. Anthony saw herself as more Caylee's parent than grandparent. That idea is also supported in the post by the way she describes having provided so much for Caylee. Anyway, she showed that same sentiment again in court when, at one point, she was shown a picture of Caylee and asked to identify it. Her reply, "That's our Caylee", and there was something about the way she said it that rang very odd to me (and sort of creepy....can't explain it, just a gut feeling). Regardless, this disregard for her 'place' as grandmother must have been a serious issue in her relationship with her daughter.

Anyway, back to topic. I think between 15 June and 15 July 2008, George was concerned (mostly because his wife was concerned, and was probably driving him crazy during that period), but was generally oblivious to the idea that anything dangerous was going on, or had happened. But once that car was picked up, he knew. He said, that knowing exactly what that smell was, he was relieved to not see his daughter or granddaughter in the truck when it was opened. But if they weren't in it, and Ms. Anthony herself was found without Caylee a bit later, he had to know as, if it wasn't Caylee's body that produced that odor, who on earth else's body could he have thought it was?!? Did he think his daughter could have the smell of human death in her car and have it NOT be Caylee (who was 'missing'?)? Further, he showed many other signs along the way after that, that he knew she had done something to Caylee, but his wife and his own desire to not believe it kept him from forcing the issue. Too bad, because if he had been stronger and more insistent with his wife and law enforcement, I feel sure Caylee would have been found much sooner and the verdict would have been different.

As for Mrs. Anthony, I'm more conflicted. She's so caught up in presenting an image of the 'perfect family', headed by her, of course, that for the longest time, I don't think she could allow herself to believe that she was capable of producing a child who could murder. I have a parent who is in serious denial about one of her children (not me! LOL) and even after watching it happen for my entire life, I'm still amazed sometimes the EXTENT to which my mother will go to deny that her son is, well...nevermind, but you get the point. But my own experience makes it a lot easier for me to understand Mrs. Anthony and the depth and extent of her denial. But I do think somewhere deep inside, she understood a long time ago....in that place where 'things are never spoken aloud'.....that her daughter murdered her own child. And to have it all presented in front of the entire world in court? Wow, that must have really killed her. And if there had been any doubt in her mind prior to trial, I think it slowly vanished as she heard all the testimony in court day after day. But will she ever admit it publicly? No....mainly because it makes HER look bad.

All my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

EXCELLENT post, I agree with your analogy 110%.

Do you have a link for the interview?

Did JA actually bring up the fight in the interview and did he say Gma Shirley knew about it? I do remember LA telling Jesse about it and I was thinking CA's brother, Rick talked about it. So many lies in this family, it's hard to keep them straight!

I think you're right about this jury, a fight between CA and CFCA that became physical may have just been one more reason to believe CFCA was the one who was abused in that house. :no:

Here ya go! It is actually from 7/9/11, but I had not watched it until yesterday.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html

Hopefully it works. I never posted a link here before! :seeya:

I do understand where you're coming from.

I just got the sense that Tony was way more important to her (probably only temporarily) than even her desire/need to be 'in control' of Cindy.

I think that had Tony graduated from Full Sail and had something definitely going back in NY that Casey would've jumped at the chance to "help" him, just like she wormed her way into "helping" him at Fusion. She didn't seem very concerned about people asking her where Caylee was and easily claimed Caylee was with the "nanny" for 31 days, so it's not like she felt like she needed Caylee around her all the time to prove to people she was a "good mother", kwim?

I also think it would've been a LOT easier for her to relinquish custody of Caylee if she was several states away from Cindy. Casey wouldn't run the risk of being confronted daily about the fact her mother was raising her daughter if she was in NY, but it sure would've been in her face in Orlando.

But who knows?

Casey would have been just fine with relinquishing the responsibilities of raising Caylee. HOWEVER, she could never allow her friends, and especially Tony, to know that custody was taken away from her. That would have shattered her image. Casey had built up this superwoman image of herself which she sold to Tony and his buddies. She was a single working mom, with a full time nanny, and she was a double major in college and an event planner by day. And she cooked and cleaned, and wrangled the shot girls by night. She was SuperWoman. Cindy would ruin all of that if she fought Casey for custody of her child. ALL of Casey's lies would be revealed.

Right. Caylee was dehumanized from conception until death and even after death. Denied in the womb probably until Braxton Hicks was mistaken for labor. Denied a Daddy and other set of family. Denied a cause of death. Denied a proper burial and funeral. Denied the truth. I don't believe the A.'s are in denial though. They know, but made their priorities known in a crystal clear way during the trial, and before the trial. I wonder if they have any concerns for future children or episodes of "bloating".

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

When you lay it all out like that it just takes my breath away. Treated worse than an animal even in death.

Any book released by the A's will only contain CA's 'rose colored' view of the whole situation. It may be 'telling' in that respect, but there won't be any truth in it.

I don't think anyone is interested in what the Anthonys have to say. The only thing the public might possibly eat up is a tell-all where they throw Casey under the bus, just like she did George, and let the whole world know what it was REALLY like living with her and what a monster she is.

If they threw Casey under the bus in print it by telling the truth it would be totally justified IMHO.

Attachments

• gc_anthony_book_cover.jpg
    gc_anthony_book_cover.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 24
I don't think anyone is interested in what the Anthonys have to say. The only thing the public might possibly eat up is a tell-all where they throw Casey under the bus, just like she did George, and let the whole world know what it was REALLY like living with her and what a monster she is.

If they threw Casey under the bus in print it by telling the truth it would be totally justified IMHO.

JMO I think people will buy a book, and if they tell the whole truth, way more will buy it imo, word would spread fast jmo

I think George knows she did it. Cindy's in denial and Lee is still boo hooing over not being invited to Casey's release party or her plane party or any Casey party..

It would be clear to me that if my daughter told her lawyer that I was involved in the death of her child when I wasn't ~ She was lying to cover her own guilt.

It would be clear to me that if my daughter told her lawyer that she had reported to me that my spouse was sexually abusing her when she hadn't ~ She was lying to cover her own guilt.

If George and Cindy aren't believing Casey killed Caylee then it suggests, to me, that Casey's accusations might hold some truth.

Although they hadn't seen Caylee, they had talked to their daughter - when they smelled the car, they knew someone dead had been in that car and it wasn't their daughter. Thus George getting her by the throat demanding to know where Caylee was. I don't know what story she told them - either that it was an accident and she didn't know what to do - or that it was Cindy's fault because she threatened to get custody. They may have believed the nanny story before they smelled the trunk but I think when she was home out on bail, they finally were aware she did it. Not sure about Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie