Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
In the Thread directory, states 12-1-13 as date of last post but when I click to see post, the last post is 11-19-13.

Could Israel Keyes have been responsible for some? He lived in the New York area and traveled extensively. Many think he killed the Mcstay family.

Yes, yes, yes!

I think he/they got away with these murders. I don't think they will ever be solved. I am sorry that I feel this way. :(

Until the world accepts that there is more than one or two killers responsible, they will each die before anyone catches them (if one or more are not already dead).

Keep hope alive, people. They never thought BTK or the Green River Killer would ever be caught, but they eventually were.... Although the BTK kinda screwed himself by being a total idiot.

Keep hope alive, people. They never thought BTK or the Green River Killer would ever be caught, but they eventually were.... Although the BTK kinda screwed himself by being a total idiot.

I think the LISK will out himself in the same way. Eventually.

I could go on the websleuth radio show and not stop for a breath for the entire 2 hours. the moderator would have to put it on a 20 sec delay to bleep out the hundreds of curse words I would use to describe them.

It's internet radio. I believe swearing is allowed. Am I wrong?

He let his ego get him. I'm content with the word idiot, though.

St Peter will have words with him at the gates of heaven before semding him to a certain ring of hell. Peter before becoming a saint was a bad mother ****er.

St Peter will have words with him at the gates of heaven before semding him to a certain ring of hell. Peter before becoming a saint was a bad mother ****er.

Native, are you sure you don't mean St Paul? Before becoming Paul, he was "Saul". A nasty dude.

I live on Long Island and teach near the town where the bodies were from. Two cops(one my next door neighbor) said they are pretty sure who it is and he committed suicide two years ago. His family owned a large nursery ,hence the burlap bags. There hasn't been anything mentioned in the LI paper,however.

That rumor has been around for a while. I'd really like to know if there's anything to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live on Long Island and teach near the town where the bodies were from. Two cops(one my next door neighbor) said they are pretty sure who it is and he committed suicide two years ago. His family owned a large nursery ,hence the burlap bags. There hasn't been anything mentioned in the LI paper,however.

Apparently word hasn't traveled to those cops because the police made a big stink about that rumor after that came out in the press.

Apparently word hasn't traveled to those cops because the police made a big stink about that rumor after that came out in the press.

We'll I am not LE but my detective neighbor says they THINK it could be him. Although I have wondered why if so there hasn't been any news releases about it. You know they also believe it's probably more than one since a couple of the bodies had been there for many years. My former principal lives on Oak Beach where Shannon went missing. It was her disappearance that led to the discovery. She believes it's the doctor who has moved. She has lived on Oak Beach her entire life.

We'll I am not LE but my detective neighbor says they THINK it could be him. Although I have wondered why if so there hasn't been any news releases about it. You know they also believe it's probably more than one since a couple of the bodies had been there for many years. My former principal lives on Oak Beach where Shannon went missing. It was her disappearance that led to the discovery. She believes it's the doctor who has moved. She has lived on Oak Beach her entire life.

Are you talking about James B? I'm pretty sure there has been no news release on it because that happen a few years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back