Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
You should check under the LISK NEWS, MEDIA section. I just dif a repost of a link someone posted under LISK's 'Burlap & Forensics' section, which is a Sunday Post Article, dated 09/08/2017, by Daniel Lee, discussing the facts that an unidentified woman's body was found on Wednesday, 09/06/2017, on Jones Beach; which has the local community fearful that the LISK may be active again, due to the condition of the body when discovered, which was minus (head/hands/feet).

Just fyi...

thanks for this shocking news. Can someone start a fresh thread? Is LISK back?
[h=1]Decapitated Female Body Found In A Suitcase At Jones Beach Sparks Long Island Serial Killer Fears[/h]
http://sundaypost.org/2017/09/08/de...beach-sparks-long-island-serial-killer-fears/

While reading a true crime book this evening (about Ted Bundy), this quote stuck with me - "Every criminal leaves something of himself at the scene of a crime-something, no matter how minute-and always takes something of the scene away with him"

I hope SOMETHING eventually surfaces in the mystery of LISK

My apologies:
1) The link quoted was not all hoax (there was a body found in a suitcase at Jones Beach), but not completely accurate (after a couple days, it was determined to be a woman that was the ultimate victim of a domestic abuse situation, and her killer is in LE custody).
2) I have already requested the removal of my related postings.
3) I apologize for any confusion (as I compounded the issue with my reposting),

My apologies:
1) The link quoted was not all hoax (there was a body found in a suitcase at Jones Beach), but not completely accurate (after a couple days, it was determined to be a woman that was the ultimate victim of a domestic abuse situation, and her killer is in LE custody).
2) I have already requested the removal of my related postings.
3) I apologize for any confusion (as I compounded the issue with my reposting),

Can you please provide a link to news story about body found at Jones Beach? There has been no local news of this. And the original news story link provided appears to be from a fake news source & cites a fake tweet. Thanks.

While reading a true crime book this evening (about Ted Bundy), this quote stuck with me - "Every criminal leaves something of himself at the scene of a crime-something, no matter how minute-and always takes something of the scene away with him"

I hope SOMETHING eventually surfaces in the mystery of LISK
Oh it will

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

When I logged in this morning, I expected a lot of buzz about yesterday's announcement from the DA's office. They suggested the LI murders 'may be the handiwork' of John Biltroff. I'm not buying it for one second!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I logged in this morning, I expected a lot of buzz about yesterday's announcement from the DA's office. They suggested the LI murders 'may be the handiwork' of John Biltroff. I'm not buying it for one second!

Not buying it here either. I feel like the DA is using him as the fall guy before he leaves office - tying up this case would be a huge win for him.

He wants to close the case before he goes so that whoever he is protecting remains protected.

Not buying it here either. I feel like the DA is using him as the fall guy before he leaves office - tying up this case would be a huge win for him.

He wants to close the case before he goes so that whoever he is protecting remains protected.

I think he's protecting his daughter Jimmy Burke
as Loeb's trial against Burke et. all is set for October.

If you think Bittrolff is LISK, I have 10 bridges in NY to sell you.

I couldn't agree more!

Does anyone actually believe that LISK could be John Bittrolff? According to AP, he may be responsible for 1 of the 10 deaths along the Long Island Beach highway.

Does anyone actually believe that LISK could be John Bittrolff? According to AP, he may be responsible for 1 of the 10 deaths along the Long Island Beach highway.

I think there are so many bodies off the LI Beach Highway that it's likely one or two at least are coincidental to the others. If there's more than one killer responsible for those it wouldn't surprise me if Bittrolff were responsible for one or more of them.

Maybe ...i go back and forth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JB was charged with two murders. LE knows hes responsible for three. Sandras body was posed like the other two women. Her left shoe was missing like the other two women. The cause of death is the same. No DNA, no charge.

The DA believes JB is responsible for a death on the Pkwy.
Which victim?
Are we suppose to believe the LISK case will be handled the same way as the case above?
Justice for some and not others.

Is this Spotas attempt to manipulate the family members into believing their loved ones killer is sitting behind prison walls? Even though he was not charged with killing them?
Much like the death of Sanda Costilla?
What do the Detectives believe?

They need to find JB's shoe stash. That could be a goldmine of information..

This case is so complex. It will be hard to find the killer but I believe that they will be brought to justice and these murdered women will be vindicated and justice will be served.

Maybe after Sini becomes DA.

Just watched his TV ad. Looks like a decent guy. Although, considering whom the comparison is made against, a bag of dog poop would also look better.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back