Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by ps149, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

1. YES.

180 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. NO.

125 vote(s)
    29.8%
  3. NOT SURE.

115 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

For the record on the panties in the throat: I got that from a source that MIGHT have that information - MIGHT. I will tend to believe it to be true until shown otherwise.

I have always believed the investigation was a giant cover-up on the part of the higher ups : Spota Etc.
    I believed it could have happened even if the Spota types didn't know if one of their own did it. It just rang a bell with them.

The detectives working the case want to solve it.

The idea that Det LYING LEWIS jumped on the bandwagon with an opinion jumps off the page at me.

BUT DON'T attach anything special on my word because in the world of opinions mine are just as good as yours.

Opinions are like hemorrhoids: Every arsehole has them sooner or later

2. hawkshaw

Find out who Jimmy Burke is - really is and you might see a picture coming into focus. I don't think he is what he wants you to believe. I think his relationship with Spota and how it formed has never really been told.

Those of you that have been reading my rants since about 2006 know I have said both Burke and Spota will go to jail. Burke is in, and Spota is 3/4's there. Who would believe I could be right about this? They had a grand ole time making fun of me.

Trace Burke back to the day he popped out of his mother's belly and how and when he got there 9 months earlier. This is a very angry boy with serious mother issues - IMHO

3. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

Hawk, whos Det lying Lewis?

4. hawkshaw

Burke is a Master Burglars and pot dealer even before he is a teenager. Spota knows this and uses him to frame up 4 kids that work in Burke's crew. Ma Barker enters the picture and perhaps Spota and her become' good friends.' Burke will use that to fame and fortune when he joins the police department. Little Jimmy picks up a lot of 'uncles' along the way. Uncle Tom? Maybe a Uncle Jimmy?

5. hawkshaw

6. deedee21

7. deedee21

Hawk, any ideas who Bellone will pick for the new
    PC? I think he picked Sini because he was trying to clean up his own image. I hope he stays on that train of thought.

8. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

The only reason I say iam unsure if Burke could be the killer is because the psycological profile of a SK its much different then the profile of a mob hit man. It’s usely very hard for SK to hold certin jobs. And a much a sicko Burke is I know he followed me and a relitive around in the early 90s I don’t think he fits the profile of a SK I could be wrong. Hawkshsw what do you think about the guy who runs the Kung fu school?

9. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

From a newsday article today about a new suffolk police commish.. although they seem to be vetting outside candidates, these were the potential insiders mentioned..

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/columnists/rick-brand/suffolk-police-commissioner-search-1.14927966

Snip

Potential in-house contenders include Chief of Department Stuart Cameron, Patrol Chief Robert Brown, Detective Chief Jerry Gigante, and Robert Cassagne, chief of support services, as well as recent retiree John Meehan, also a former chief. Some also suggested that Sini’s top deputy, John Barry, who came from the NYPD, but he may join Sini in the district attorney’s office.

Another snip.. trotta being seriously funny.

However, because of past problems, some lawmakers, who get to confirm any nominee, cautioned that Bellone has to do careful background checks. “We need deep vetting,” said Legis. Dr. William Spencer (D-Centerport). Legis. Rob Trotta (R-Fort Salonga) added, “Clearly we need a national search, but I’d leave out Allentown, Pennsylvania. That’s the federal penitentiary where Burke now resides.”

10. The Equalizer

The Equalizer New Member

The PBA will push big time for one of the current Chiefs{Dept, Patrol, Det or Support Serv} for the simple reason they will all go along. Just like they all went along when Burke removed FBI from Fed gang task force and LISK case. How did that work out?
    Anyone new will clean everybody out, All the kings horses and all the kings men. Someone new will use the old Howard Baker line to anyone at the top, What did you know and when did you know it when it comes to all aspects of Burke.
    This has gone on all unabated from the SIC investigation way back. They can no longer cover the nut on the multitude of lawsuits they are going to get crushed on.

11. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

Yes, its ur humility that makes you the good man you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

12. deedee21

Burke followed you and a relative around in the nineties? Dont leave us hanging. Details please.

13. deedee21

San Diego had a cop serial killer. I think his position made it easy.

14. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

You mean apocolyptic horsemen right?

15. PaulR

PaulR Verified Software and Computer Tech

16. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

In the pius case ,rocks were shoved down the victims throat to stop him from saying who stole a mini bike. Burke witnessed this act.....

If panties were shoved down gilgo victims throat and a time out doll had stuffing stuffed down its throat...

17. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Your right wow see th killer may be in that group idk that whole case and who is not in jail for it . I always thought Burke knew who the lisk is.

18. hawkshaw

I made the 'thROAT' connection on my own> However, I suspect no one shoved stones down young John's throat. More interesting is the rumor when John was caught smoking his fatherr shoved cigarettes down his throat.

19. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

I believe i read it somewhere else in the book ultimate evil. Im not very good at sourcing.

20. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

Newsday article said the medical examiner discovered that john pius died a slow agonizing death by having rocks crammed down his throat...so theres the fact of the matter.