Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by ps149, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

1. YES.

179 vote(s)
    42.8%
  2. NO.

125 vote(s)
    29.9%
  3. NOT SURE.

114 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

You know what a profile of a serial killer is? He/she is a person that kills a lot of people for no particular reason other than pleasure.

2. marble

marble Well-Known Member

yeah, this is often true. (sometimes mainly for financial gain, but there's got to be an element of thrill in those cases as well. There's less horrific ways to steal $). There's been all kinds of people in all kinds of positions (from extremely powerful to barely functional) who ended up being serial killers. I wouldn't let the "profile not fitting" rule out potential suspects.

3. PickleChris

PickleChris Member

Hawk. Any idea where I can find more information on this whole Jake story? Not to sidetrack the main topic but this has caught my interest now.

4. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Hawkshaw you seem to know more about politics in this case and have very little insight into profileing criminal minds and your idea on what a SK is wrong.

5. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

He has insight into the criminal mind. That would be obvious by now. He has been exposing them for years.

Even Bellone referred to them as running a criminal interprise.
    Natuarally that came after he no longer felt like lone ranger.

6. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

But he doesn’t understand the profile of a SK he may have insight into the organized criminal mind but not the psychodynamics of a Psycopahtic Sexual Sadist, then again maby he does and isn’t posting that insight here for a multitude of reasons but by judgeing his statements he does not understand how to profile a SK, SK are usely working out a psychosexual issue Theros and Aeros are wierd in SK in such a screwd up way, and there are ways of profileing them, he does not show insight into that in any of the post. Also there is a lot of miss info going around purposely not saying by him, but to someone such as myself reading his posts he has a lot of insight into a certin criminal mind but deffentily not a SK mind that I gurentee. However he could also not be saying certin things for certin reasons.

7. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

I think youre over thinking here anonymous.. its good to have people who think inside the box, as in your case with the SK profile.. but its also good to have people thinking outside the box as well.. especially in this case with all the different aspects at play. both those approaches can come together to hopefully solve this case one day, so its good to keep an open mind and share differing informed opinions/theories in a productive and respectful manner.

8. hawkshaw

Good way to start is to do a Google for a Jake A Feinberg and read a tribute to him from his mother. Kind of sad because a mother's love endures.. I'll write more about him a little later. Look for it on Hawkshaw Grudge Report.

9. hawkshaw

If we knew what was in the mind of a serial killer we might be able to stop them before they kill. I tend to believe this is not the work of what I would call a serial killer, but surely a person(s) that will kill if they believe they must.

10. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

I completely agree but let’s not think it’s being disrespectful if where starring facts that don’t fit certin groups of people’s naritive, he has been identified as a SK now if he is then nothing I said is outside the box maby to people who don’t know about SK it is.

11. crimehunter58

crimehunter58 New Member

Haven’t been on in a little while so I had a lot of theories to sort through! I’m going to rewind the clock back to when Richard Dormer had this case. If anyone in LE had a grasp on who LISK is... it was him. Even after he left SCPD and went to work for the security company he did a 7 or 8 part series on LISK. I stand firm in my belief (in agreement with RD) that LISK is your next door neighbor or someone no one would suspect. I’ve always tried to keep an open mind but I am not even close to being convinced LISK is ANY key player in this case... not Burke, Biltroff, Pak, Brewer, Hackett or anyone else I may have forgotten. I’m also not convinced LISK is somewhat of an anomaly of SK’s... he just flat out lucky that this was a botched case that lost it’s focus after its resources were exhausted, Dormer leaving and then scandal after scandal. Yep, the case is cold and it will be some Rookie Detective off the streets who will take a deeper look into the case and find leads that were overlooked, witness that were never interviewed and suspects that were named but never interrogated... all because the focus was lost in the chaos known as Suffolk County. End rant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patience likes this.
  12. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

I completely agree with everything your saying,

Patience likes this.
  13. hawkshaw

One thing I can pretty much tell you: Dormer is an IDIOT ! This guy shouldn't be allowed out of the house after lunch. What the hell is he doing making You Tube videos on the LISK case for his new employer Arrow Security about something that happened when he was police commissioner - a multiple unsolved murder cases : LISK.

Dormer should tell us a little bit about the OTHER cops suspected of robbing motorists in SCPD's latest sport. Don't believe it is only Hispanics are their only victims. BTW I am not suggesting it involves a lot of cops, just a few.

Hey, Dickie, cat got your tongue, or is it the way they get you to keep your stupid mouth shut for the little you know?

14. Anonymous19

Anonymous19 Member

Not saying this is as a fact but it could be to put out misinformation

15. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

I think lisk is someone that no one would ever suspect and well to do. One of the definitions of evil is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Lisk is dark energy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

16. HarleyMaee

HarleyMaee New Member

That's an interesting theory, I was an ex addict and I never knew someone to be impotent from cocaine use. I've seen it with opioids and downers, uppers usually help with sex drive. That's just from my experience.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

17. HarleyMaee

HarleyMaee New Member

I agree with you, unfortunately until all of the DA's office and other officials are removed from their spot will we finally know the truth. They're eclipsing the truth.

Patience likes this.
  18. HarleyMaee

HarleyMaee New Member

I have been waiting for the longest time to speak to someone about those, if the killing season is correct, I think he came back and put those there because the girls were bad, were there only 4 found?

19. HarleyMaee

HarleyMaee New Member

20. HarleyMaee

HarleyMaee New Member

When it comes out, everyone around that area will be stunned, I'm sure. I believe in the two killer theory, so I think if just one if caught all murders will be put on him.