Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
I also suggest reading the book ultimate evil. I was not able to put the book down. I believe that this kind of weirdness has been going on in long island for a long time. Its a giant evil web of murder, snuff films, and ritual murder. Weak minds are a hollow bone for posession and obsession of this evil. I know how crazy this sounds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I will most definitely read that, and I agree. There's something fishy about that place. Do you believe these killings to be connected with other murders? Or isolated to long island? I think if both victims actually had something shoved down their throats that's something that's should be looked into.

I found this in an article:

"An oddity of the case is that while Mr. Spota said he believed all along that Mr. Ryan did not physically participate in the actual murder, his punishment was among the most severe."

What do you make of that? Spota and the throat thing/ location, are the only connections? I'd like to hear more of your opinions.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

I will most definitely read that, and I agree. There's something fishy about that place. Do you believe these killings to be connected with other murders? Or isolated to long island? I think if both victims actually had something shoved down their throats that's something that's should be looked into.

I found this in an article:

"An oddity of the case is that while Mr. Spota said he believed all along that Mr. Ryan did not physically participate in the actual murder, his punishment was among the most severe."

What do you make of that? Spota and the throat thing/ location, are the only connections? I'd like to hear more of your opinions.

Im not sure other than what i mentioned. My mind can not penetrate past because the energy shields and protects so it can continue its dirty work.

I think its also rampant in los angeles but we dont hear about it because long island has been exposed and not yet on the west coast.

IMHO Spota doesn't and never has believed those four kids did it. I know one one ex cop that retained him when he was a private attorney was told by Spota " that kid (Tankleff) didn't do it. He sure tried his best to keep Tankleff in jail.

Putting stones in the kid's throat???? Why would anyone do that. Maybe the same guy that put cigarettes in the kid's throat when he caught him smoking.

But that is what the M.E. said. Sometimes they had M.E.'s that didn't have a license or certified to be an M.E. Maybe Suffolk County back then was more like Mayberry and Barney Fife was the Sheriff.

Biggest mystery to solve with Pius is: Which one of 2 people killed John Jr.

IMHO Spota doesn't and never has believed those four kids did it. I know one one ex cop that retained him when he was a private attorney was told by Spota " that kid (Tankleff) didn't do it. He sure tried his best to keep Tankleff in jail.

Putting stones in the kid's throat???? Why would anyone do that. Maybe the same guy that put cigarettes in the kid's throat when he caught him smoking.

But that is what the M.E. said. Sometimes they had M.E.'s that didn't have a license or certified to be an M.E. Maybe Suffolk County back then was more like Mayberry and Barney Fife was the Sheriff.

Biggest mystery to solve with Pius is: Which one of 2 people killed John Jr.
That's very interesting, if not the four teens, who would be your #1 suspect?

The kid that lived across the street whose name was Robert ? Burke ( not related to Jimmy as far as I know) and another person very close to the kid whose name I won't mention because it would be entirely improper for me to do so. I put my money on that guy for several reasons.

Some of those kids went to jail mainly on the testimony of Jimmy Burke. The case was so bad it took 11+ years to wind itself through the courts with reversals through appelas. !! FREAKING years !!! And Spota brought all of the players in that fiasco back together again when he became DA. He brought the detectives back and who eventually became their boss ( at least on paper they were) if you guessed Jimmy Burke you would be right.
t a
This is the biggest cluster--- known to the criminal justice system and it was allowed to fester and grow without any attempt to correct it.

You folks have been reading my accusations of corruption for several years. In this venue and several others I must have written at least 1 million words on this I joined this Board because my outlets were taken down, outlets that got considerable views by thousands of viewers.I made no secret of why I was here and made it clear I had an agenda.: to expose the corruption in the DA's office.

I called Spota, Burke, and others of being liars and framers of an innocent man, my former SIL. No one with the ability to do something about it seems to care.

Well guess who is in jail for obstruction of justice, i.e. for lying. It is Burke for getting at least 10 cops to lie for him in the cover-up in the Loeb case. Guess who is under arrest for participating in those lies: Tom Spota. Jim Hickey was a major witness in the SIL's trial, and I am told he has been arrested as a liar in the Loeb case.

Who do you think is telling the truth - me or them.

That's an interesting theory, I was an ex addict and I never knew someone to be impotent from cocaine use. I've seen it with opioids and downers, uppers usually help with sex drive. That's just from my experience.

99.9% of SK have impotence issues it’s apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.

99.9% of SK have impotence issues it’s apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.
That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

You folks have been reading my accusations of corruption for several years. In this venue and several others I must have written at least 1 million words on this I joined this Board because my outlets were taken down, outlets that got considerable views by thousands of viewers.I made no secret of why I was here and made it clear I had an agenda.: to expose the corruption in the DA's office.

I called Spota, Burke, and others of being liars and framers of an innocent man, my former SIL. No one with the ability to do something about it seems to care.

Well guess who is in jail for obstruction of justice, i.e. for lying. It is Burke for getting at least 10 cops to lie for him in the cover-up in the Loeb case. Guess who is under arrest for participating in those lies: Tom Spota. Jim Hickey was a major witness in the SIL's trial, and I am told he has been arrested as a liar in the Loeb case.

Who do you think is telling the truth - me or them.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

Probably a cocaine user lisk to self medicaid impotence issues.

Nope. I don't think "he" will be caught. Mostly because I don't think it's one person, I think it's a couple or more of killers who used the same dumping ground.

Not sure lisk will be caught because its a ring of men who party together and kill sex workers for kicks.

There are plenty of the Usual Suspects out there ......some are/was in the SCPD. Two fellows I know of were mentioned in a double murder of 2 gals that another has been investigated and convicted of. One fellow made a sport of having sex in the police precinct when cops brought in nfor arrest and investigation. In one case a 15 year old girl was raped and impregnated by one of those cops. The cop that was there told this guy he can't do this anymore. His reply was so what, she is a n----r and a w---re, and no one is going to listen to her. I heard the family had to be paid off. It is the same precinct where Burke met the Love of his life, a streetwalker named Lowrita.

I think LISK is a Politician that is connected to the Burke administration. And travels, I think he started off killing black women then something happend that affected him to some degree then started killing white women.

Im from New Orleans and a few years ago in Kenner, La which it 15 minutes from New Orleans, there we similar murders that took place in a local motel... The killer found his victims on craigs list, the victims were also sex workers... Could he have moved and that is why there havent been any more killings there...??

Im from New Orleans and a few years ago in Kenner, La which it 15 minutes from New Orleans, there we similar murders that took place in a local motel... The killer found his victims on craigs list, the victims were also sex workers... Could he have moved and that is why there havent been any more killings there...??

I belive so i think he has killed in many states it’s very possible it’s connected can you send a link or post a link to this case I’d like to see what the victims look like. To see if there is a pattern .

IMO, I think its just a sign of the times with technology evolving in terms of sex workers on craigslist type sites.. these SK/killer/human trafficker types are adapting to newer technology and exploiting it everywhere.

Yes, i read about the murders in louisiana, new mexico, and atlantic city and feel they can be connected to the same killer. However, i think their home base is long island.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back