Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by ps149, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

1. YES.

174 vote(s)
    43.0%
  2. NO.

121 vote(s)
    29.9%
  3. NOT SURE.

110 vote(s)
    27.2%
  1. NY Ranger Fan

NY Ranger Fan Member

Bellone has connections going way back in Babylon town, he's no stranger to the underside of a rock. There is always an underground sex scene going on somewhere, sometimes they surface in regular party-site venues, but some dive back pretty deep. There are many regular house parties every week all year that run like clockwork. There are clubs that rent motel rooms for monthly events, these are less kept secret.

The whole case has gone dead quiet, no more bodies, the papers have nothing that indicates an investigation. Take mind that law agencies are a limited resource. If they are wrapped up chasing MS13, anything else takes a back seat.

Some of the POI are dead, some have moved off LI, some may have been scared straight, some are possibly locked up... not naming any names. If there is an organization to it, the circle of trust is very small and they are smart.

silversurvivor and pillywiggin like this.
  2. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

Ranger Fan - I think you got it in the ballpark. A little twist here and a little twist there and it all comes together. Bellone's best friend (IMO) is a real POI. I always wondered how this fellow could have done this with his wife hanging around. One of the folks out there told me the wife was part of the swinging parties

3. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

Does LE have tunnel visión? I think it would be a mistake to believe the killer is someone known to everyone. I understand how that could happen. But a mistake none the less.

4. NY Ranger Fan

NY Ranger Fan Member

If the killer is a LEO or too close to LE, a lot of heads will roll when people start talking, if someone leverages that. Just think it out, they don't want this one solved unless they can hang it on someone that won't bring them all down. If the Feds jump in with both feet, that's another direction it will go. The Feds would have to be squeaky clean and not in bed with local LE.

pillywiggin likes this.
  5. NY Ranger Fan

NY Ranger Fan Member

Some wives are into the power thing, no matter where it takes them. If their man is well-connected, they will go all the way with him. I've seen a lot of crazy things that go on in swinging parties, nothing against the law but a bit out there for most of us.

pillywiggin likes this.
  6. hawkshaw

AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. The previous director of the FBI LI office is a guy that was said to have his HQ at Oheka Castle. The Burke case was being run out of the Brooklyn and NY office because the locals had conflicts....or so I have been told several times

pillywiggin likes this.
  7. NY Ranger Fan

NY Ranger Fan Member

I am amazed at who people crawl into bed with between the politicians, local LE and now the FBI. Which explains why Burke is where he is and where other POI have also wound up...in the past.

pillywiggin likes this.
  8. kevrock16

kevrock16 New Member

I completely agree

pillywiggin likes this.
  9. kevrock16

kevrock16 New Member

ease explain in detail how it makes sense to you he is black. Please do not just say "it is your belief" without sps

10. kevrock16

kevrock16 New Member

With all do respect , that is not possible. I will discuss if you like.

11. hawkshaw

PLEASE DO.

12. deedee21

Peter Brendt believes the killer is black.
    I disagree with his reasoning.

13. Patience

Patience Well-Known Member

My research has taken me to this picture. Can anyone tell me what this building is in the background and what is the cost of arms on the building?

Attached Files:

14. deedee21

I dont know.
    Sure is creepy looking.

15. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

Looks like either the scottish or english coat of arms symbol and the silhouette appears to be of a statue.

16. WINDSOR

WINDSOR Well-Known Member

Can you tell us anymore about the photo? Any information could be beneficial.

Thanks

Al Ka likes this.
  17. Patience

Patience Well-Known Member

I have been reading up on the Greenland theory, secret societies, ancient roman times, the Church of Rome, the bloodlines of Rome, satanic cults, Ahuwah Zeus, the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Thule and Vatican and Black Nobility's Knighthoods which oversee many of the secret societies and satanic cults including wiccan cults.

I came across that pic while searching these topics. I wonder if it's somewhere on Long Island, Brooklyn or Italy? I think it is either Freee mason symbol or an ancient Roman family crest?

What is on this person's head, a helmet possibly worn in ancient times?

18. NY Ranger Fan

NY Ranger Fan Member

Crest on the right looks like a Griffin, 1/2 man 1/2 lion. Picture is small and hard to make it out.

19. Blueeyedbrowngirl

Blueeyedbrowngirl New Member

Doesn't look Masonic. I worked for a Grand Lodge for several years and never saw such a crest so I showed it to a friend who's a 33rd degree white hat (Scottish Rite) and he says most likely not (which isn't a concrete no, just that it's not familiar to a 33rd who would/should know). It looks more like an English, Scottish, or German crest. Have you done a Good image search?

Patience and Angela_Beckett like this.
  20. Blueeyedbrowngirl

Blueeyedbrowngirl New Member

Google, not good; sorry.