Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by ps149, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

1. YES.

174 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. NO.

122 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. NOT SURE.

110 vote(s)
    27.1%
  1. Patience

Patience Former Member

I believe I know the identity now but will try to do a Google search on the crest, thank you,

Being Roman Catholic myself, I found David Chase Taylor's Greenland Theory fascinating. I have been studying the Blood Sacrifice and can not rule it out in the LISK cases. Here is the link in case anyone wants to read it. 8.01 Catholicism - Greenland Theory

Catholic Blood Sacrifices
    The 7 sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church are in essence the process of executing assassinations, terror attacks and wars in the underworld. These forms of bloodshed are called sacrifices or “rites”. Consequently, the rituals involving these rites are openly performed in the church as part of Catholic mass. According to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches, "a rite is the liturgical, theological, spiritual, and disciplinary patrimony, culture and circumstances of history of a distinct people, by which its own manner of living the faith is manifested in each Church “sui iuris". While possibly true, the term “rite” is defined as “a ceremonial act” which can also involve the “burning” of various items, even humans. This is why the Catholic Church teaches that the bread and wine become the body and blood of Christ, for said rites (i.e., blood sacrifices) generally involve the shedding of innocent blood. Consequently, depending on the type of blood sacrifice (i.e., rite) being executed, the name varies (e.g., Alexandrian Rite, Ambrosian Rite, Armenian Rite, Byzantine Rite, Chaldean Rite, Maronite Rite, Mozarabic Rite, Syriac Rite, etc.). The term "Mystery" means "secret rite or doctrine", a reference to the 13 Bloodlines of Rome and their Imperial Cult which “steer” (“star”) the world via their demonic blood sacrifices. An individual who follows a "Mystery"(M+S+T+R) or “Master” is a “mystes”, "one who has been initiated", from “myein” (M+N), a reference to Minos of Crete, the founder of the Greco-Roman Empire, to “close, shut", a reference to secrecy and the closure of "the eyes and mouth". The mysteries (i.e., blood sacrifices) carried out by the Imperial Cult of Rome at Eleusis near Athens admittedly lasted for a thousand years while their “ritual performances of the mysteries for all we know [have] remained unchanged”. In other words, Greco-Roman blood sacrifices started in Greece over 1,000 years ago still go on to this very day, albeit in Greenland

2. VoiceForMissing2502

VoiceForMissing2502 New Member

If you enlarge it and blow it up it almost looks like it could possibly be connected to a Religion because of the type of the Head Piece similar to what has been seen within the Catholic Religion but bit different. I do agree some things do look like they could be connected to the Roman era. The Coat of Arms you should be able to narrow down by doing Google Search for each Nationality with search of colors and type man/animal shown. It also looks like next to this one is another Coat of Arms that looks to be different may want to look at buildings with the Coat of Arms on them.

Patience likes this.
  3. Jellybeansky

Jellybeansky New Member

I think the coat of arms is Czech/Slowak. (Bohemian)
    This photo might be from Prague.

Patience likes this.
  4. Jellybeansky

Jellybeansky New Member

5. Patience

Patience Former Member

I found the pic in my files but can’t post all of it because it shows the name of the man who posted it and it really could be completely innocent.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Patience

Patience Former Member

Decided to delete

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  7. Patience

Patience Former Member

I found the pic. It was posted by a man who works on Long Island and is apparently related to the man who targeted me and as I understand is watching me. I found more pics and they are also weird.

Attached Files:

Ursamajr likes this.
  8. WINDSOR

WINDSOR Well-Known Member

Just wanted to touch base, and let everybody know, I am still following this site,. As far as I know the next court date is in April.

Patience and Suglo like this.
  9. yetisgma

yetisgma New Member

I agree because depending on a serial killers age or many other factors like his DNA not being in the system to link crimes to, if he is no longer active its a great possibility he will never be caught just like the Zodiac

TriciaH likes this.
  10. twinsnakes89

twinsnakes89 To live, and die, in love.

Hello!
    I am new here, and this is my first post.

I have not had a chance to go through the other 1500 messages on this board, but I thought I'd share.

I watched the Killing Season (a few times), and am also huge fan of Rachael and Joshua's documentaries.
    The elderly gentleman they have in the Killing Season discussing the possibility of 2 separate killers fighting over territory, was also in their Killer Legends documentary. He seems to be knowledgeable and experienced enough, that I trust his opinion. The theory that one is a "torso killer" and the other prefers to keep his victims intact. Indicating 2 completely different MO/ styles of killing, so I agree 2 different people. Due to the timelines I don't feel one killer honed his skills and developed different traits.

In my opinion, I think they may know each other, personally.

The reason I feel like they know each other on a more personal level is because they found partial remains of victims in areas where the intact victims bodies were found/ vice versa.
    Something like that happening as a coincidence seems almost impossible, unless they knew specifics that only that person would know. Most of the intact remains found in Long Island were discovered in clusters in 2010 and 2011, and the partial remains of a couple victims (torsos found elsewhere) were found around that same time if Wiki is correct.

"The four sets of remains discovered on March 29 and April 4 were all within two miles and to the east of those found in December. They included two women, a man, and a toddler.[5] A skull and a partial set of remains were found on April 11 after the search expanded into Nassau County.[47] They were found about one mile apart, approximately five miles west of those found in December.[48]"

For example, Jessica Taylor was missing in 2003, they found her dismembered torso around July 2003.
    But her skull, hands, forearm weren't found until the 2011 cluster was discovered.

From what I've read, the actual bodies on Long Island weren't discovered before 2010, so for her extremities to be found in an area where it wasn't even known to be a dump site yet is interesting. Thats 7-8 years her killer held onto those parts, or parts of her sat for 7-8 years in the same spot where they found the rest from LISK.

I am skeptical that Jessica Taylor's killer just happened to find where other bodies were and dumped hers where LISK kept his victims after hearing about it on the news, post 2010 discoveries. That seems risky and not methodical/ ceremonial, which wouldn't fit a SK typical desires. We know they usually go to extreme lengths to fulfill their needs.
    I have not found what condition her skull etc. were in when found, but I can imagine after that much time it would be complete bone. Not frozen or preserved/ embalmed, or moved from another location(according to what I've read, they could test soil samples to find that out).

After reading and watching, I feel they should consider 2 separate killers, and that they may have a personal connection. I believe a father/ son or maybe brother relationship. Close enough relationship to where they would protect each other at all costs.

John Bitroff has been potentially linked:

"The trail that police said led to Bittrolff began with a DNA sample submitted by his brother Timothy Bittrolff following his misdemeanor conviction for violating an order of protection in 2013. State police investigators determined the sample was a partial match to DNA left on the two dead women." Lawyer: 'Laughable' to say client may be tied to NY slayings

Both brothers have been charged with violent crimes. (protection order for brother Timothy, and the violation says a lot as far as his disregard for respect for others) Seems to be a common trait for both.

I have not found any recent (2019) updates on LISK or the possible connection to John Bitrolff*.

Please correct me if I am missing anything.

SMM

TriciaH likes this.
  11. WINDSOR

Did any of the Bitroff's have any connection to the Hackett, or Coletti or Scalese or Brewer?

12. ProfilerQuantico#1

ProfilerQuantico#1 New Member

There are no precedents other than circumstantial for two serial killers using the same area.

nwmouse and WINDSOR like this.
  13. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

IF ''THEY' WANT TO CATCH HIM. IMO, he has already been 'caught' and that is the real problem. For the life of me I can't understand why the cops never bothered to get Shannan's 8 Burner Phones and her laptop.

pillywiggin likes this.
  14. Sirdigby

Sirdigby New Member

I was watching the A&E series about the Long Island Serial Killer and heard about websleuths. While I watch cold case documentaries I find myself often googling, as I expect many of you do. During the "Joe Foti" segment of the show I did a quick google search of the name and found that not much was being said regarding it. As many of you probably did, I first thought it was a stretch to assume that police would release a name via wikipedia alluding to the killer.

I did however continue to search and came across the obituary of a Frank Joseph Foti who died November of 2017 at the age of 42 of West Babylon NY. (Link Below) I found it interesting that he loosely fits the profile of the killer. After continuing to search I found that not much else could be found about this man other than the address associated with him. 235 Arnold Avenue, West Babylon

Frank Joseph Foti Obituary - Babylon, NY
    Frank J Foti, West Babylon - post your report about resident of 235 Arnold Ave

Going through the family photos left on the obituary, it shows that he was formerly a Marine. He had a wife and two kids. There is a photo of him working on power lines, so it could be assumed he's an electrician. Lastly, If you throw that address into google maps, you'll find his address sits just north of the LISK dumping ground. His death also could explain why he hasn't been caught.

This is all I have for you. This is also a stretch but perhaps there is something here.

Suglo likes this.
  15. WINDSOR

Hackshaw, I agree with you, I really do not believe SCPD wanted to investigate Shannan's case and charge anybody with a crime. I think they know exactly what was going on that night and who was involved.

With charges would have come defense attorneys, publicity, court hearings and information that would be detrimental to the SCPD. Why has it taken so many years to get SG's 911 tapes released for example. Why have no 'conspiracy' 'accessory' or related charges been laid?

16. Sirdigby

Sirdigby New Member

I just quickly looked back at the photo of him working on the power line and I realized the truck in the background is a Time Warner truck. This could actually mean he was a Time Warner technician and able to access IP addresses and post from them. Maybe the Wikipedia post was him leaving a final signature on the case.

17. hawkshaw

I have it on good information that certain people that involved themselves in this case have 8 cell phones that belonged to Shannan Gilbert. They also have her laptop and other related documents. I also know the detectives know of this and have NEVER asked them to provide them with such information. But we also know SG made that 23 minute 911 call and despite all the controversy surrounding it the phone call has never been released to the John Ray.

WINDSOR likes this.
  18. hawkshaw

We also believe the chief law enforcement officer in Suffolk County, DA Sini has never offered an opinion on this case, or the releasing of the 911 tape - at least I have never heard of him doing so. If there is anyone that should know if the investigation could be compromised by releasing the tape it must be Sini.

WINDSOR and fred&edna like this.
  19. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I know I'm a fool for asking but... Is there anything new (semi-new) related to the Gilbert case, LISK? When's ol Jimmy B getting out... Or is he out already?? And, how's your summer goin, Hawk? Hope you're staying cool!
    Happy thoughts from Kentucky! :)

20. hawkshaw

Jimmy B got out around April/May. With luck Jimmy left a bed open for his pal Tom Spota who goes on trial for his part in the crime on Nov.12th. I think it will be postponed once again unless Spota pleads out. From what I see Mr.Spota has no where to go unless he has someone higher up the food chain to give up. Lest we forget the other liar James Hickey. I believe he will be a witness against Spota in that trial if it ever comes to pass.

fred&edna likes this.