Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Lisk is not likely african american. Serial killers generally kill within their own race. In my past vision from 2011, i saw lisk as a white guy with dark wavy hair and dark eyes. Looked a bit like brewer but not as slovenly...put together better...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think your visions are playin tricks on you again I belive your visions are based on what you think is true. If we are talking about the spirt world chances are your getting info from something that may not be a good source. But that’s something on a totally different level that probly doesn’t belong on this forum. I think it’s best to use science in situations like this. Did you see his vechile in this vision ?

As much as I love debunking fake psychics and I do belive in real ones I have to say iam a deeply spiritual person but this one is full of it. Now back to science if we can, I belive that LISK may have somehow come in contact with the Manorville Butchers he may know who they are and I think the burlap was used to confuse to police or maby even the public. I could be wrong ofcouse iam no profiler but this all makes perfect sense to me. And for once and for all as shady and crazy as suffolk politics are can we please make a forum for that and learn to separate it from this case or if we are going to find a link with politics and this case could we please see the reality of it. If any of the killers are involved in politics they are certainly not elected officials.

As much as I love debunking fake psychics and I do belive in real ones I have to say iam a deeply spiritual person but this one is full of it. Now back to science if we can, I belive that LISK may have somehow come in contact with the Manorville Butchers he may know who they are and I think the burlap was used to confuse to police or maby even the public. I could be wrong ofcouse iam no profiler but this all makes perfect sense to me. And for once and for all as shady and crazy as suffolk politics are can we please make a forum for that and learn to separate it from this case or if we are going to find a link with politics and this case could we please see the reality of it. If any of the killers are involved in politics they are certainly not elected officials.

This is an old article, but theres no mention of burlap.. only that some of JTs remains were found on a plastic sheet. Burlap and JT werent mentioned together until that hoodrat KW said it on a killing season episode. Jmo, but i wouldnt get to wrapped up in what he said about burlap. He obviously did some research before appearing on the killing season.

This is a good article though.

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/

Snipped from page 3
Off The Beaten Path

On a Saturday morning in the summer of 2003, a woman walking her dog down Halsey Manor Road, near the Long Island Expressway overpass, took a turn down a small paved road leading to a gated sump on one side, and lined by the Pine Barrens on the other. Between the two is a path of wild grass, and today, a torn-up mattress, broken and discarded toys and ceramic statues, rusted Reddi-Wip cans probably used by kids to get high, and piles of sticks and chopped wood. It was on top of one of these piles that, on the morning of July 26, 2003, the woman discovered the naked body of 20-year-old Jessica Taylor on a plastic sheet, her head and hands cut off. They have never been found.

I think your visions are playin tricks on you again I belive your visions are based on what you think is true. If we are talking about the spirt world chances are your getting info from something that may not be a good source. But that’s something on a totally different level that probly doesn’t belong on this forum. I think it’s best to use science in situations like this. Did you see his vechile in this vision ?
A white passenger style van. Maybe a chevy.

This is an old article, but theres no mention of burlap.. only that some of JTs remains were found on a plastic sheet. Burlap and JT werent mentioned together until that hoodrat KW said it on a killing season episode. Jmo, but i wouldnt get to wrapped up in what he said about burlap. He obviously did some research before appearing on the killing season.

This is a good article though.

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/

Snipped from page 3
Off The Beaten Path

On a Saturday morning in the summer of 2003, a woman walking her dog down Halsey Manor Road, near the Long Island Expressway overpass, took a turn down a small paved road leading to a gated sump on one side, and lined by the Pine Barrens on the other. Between the two is a path of wild grass, and today, a torn-up mattress, broken and discarded toys and ceramic statues, rusted Reddi-Wip cans probably used by kids to get high, and piles of sticks and chopped wood. It was on top of one of these piles that, on the morning of July 26, 2003, the woman discovered the naked body of 20-year-old Jessica Taylor on a plastic sheet, her head and hands cut off. They have never been found.
Werent jessica taylors hands and head found near gilgo beach?

I am from a family of sicilian/italian women psychics going back 200 years.

In my theory is the original 4 are LISK due to the M.O the 4 body’s found were in almost a perfect line and equal distances from each other LISK seems to be and obsessive killer possible signs of OCD due to how they were laid out LISK is meticulous in his method the other body’s are just circumstantial due the the proximity to the 4, the other body’s are most likely another serial killer or a random assortment of single killers if finding LISK is the priority looking at the original 4 is the best way to catch LISK. Also it is most likely that since LISK’s first garden was found he would have started a new one in LI if not some other place in the US that LISK has lived for a while to know the area well enough to be confident in a new burial site, we just need to keep an eye out for a similar MO of meticulously placed body’s at equal lengths from each other. LISK is methodical and careful especially after the last site was discovered LISK will be more careful. I don’t think LISK is a impulse killer More likely is a meticulous killer, plans who to kill and how to burry them before executing the plan. I will understand there will be people who think differently to me and even more due to me being a new member but I thought I would come here to voice my theory due to recently watching The Killing Season becoming aware of this site and doing more researching into the case after watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are at least 2-3 killers and I think the guy who killed the GB4 is a black man who hates the fact he likes white women the other killers I belive are defiantly older then lisk due to the years it goes back and let’s not forget LE has DNA of Tina Fagolia so if she was one of the butchers first victims then maby we might start hearing something soon hopefully many just wishful thinking

I don't think anybody here can say whether the Lisk is black, white or green unless they have guilty knowledge. I don't think saying he's got to be black without any evidence help us much.

I don't think anybody here can say whether the Lisk is black, white or green unless they have guilty knowledge. I don't think saying he's got to be black without any evidence help us much.

I was just about to say that

Well according to a profiler who understands the behavioral science behind profileing killers his belief is lisk is black and he has been right about a bunch of other things so iam going to have to go with that. And some of the things lisk has said may indicate he is black. It’s makes sense to me that he is black And that’s based on behavioral science not so called psychics.

Well according to a profiler who understands the behavioral science behind profileing killers his belief is lisk is black and he has been right about a bunch of other things so iam going to have to go with that. And some of the things lisk has said may indicate he is black. It’s makes sense to me that he is black And that’s based on behavioral science not so called psychics.
Psychic and science combination of right left brain are the most brilliant problem solvers. Your a bit full of yourself anonymous and you got me wondering why so defensive?

There has been an uptick in black SK's in the last few decades, I don't think there's any disputing that. From what I remember they were also more likely to kill outside their race than the white killer. Although this could be a product of the availability in victims because of demographics. There was a self professed profiler we had here awhile back that was convinced the killer was black, among other things that didn't quite make sense to me. I guess he could be unless they have more than they're letting on.

Who is the profiler you're referring to Anon19

There has been an uptick in black SK's in the last few decades, I don't think there's any disputing that. From what I remember they were also more likely to kill outside their race than the white killer. Although this could be a product of the availability in victims because of demographics. There was a self professed profiler we had here awhile back that was convinced the killer was black, among other things that didn't quite make sense to me. I guess he could be unless they have more than they're letting on.

Who is the profiler you're referring to Anon19
The profiler is Peter Brendt. He appeared in the Killing Season and on this forum.
You can go back and read his post.

The profiler is Peter Brendt. He appeared in the Killing Season and on this forum.
You can go back and read his post.

Thought it might be but wasn't sure. PB didn't offer that hypothesis on TKS that I remember, maybe they didn't want to air it.

Thought it might be but wasn't sure. PB didn't offer that hypothesis on TKS that I remember, maybe they didn't want to air it.

I think you should all read his book into the mind vol 1 and 2 it explains a lot and yea a lot was cut according to his book. It’s a wealth of information especially for those who are into the behavioral science behind catching these killers

I think you should all read his book into the mind vol 1 and 2 it explains a lot and yea a lot was cut according to his book. It’s a wealth of information especially for those who are into the behavioral science behind catching these killers
Just got vol 1 on kindle. Looking forward to the read. Thanks

I don't know what his current position is but at one point he insisted this was not a homicidal john type but rather a stalker/blitz attacker type. In other words, none of these four sex workers who happen to use craigslist were approached/contacted under the guise of offering money for sex, but were instead snatched either waiting on a ride or in the darkness of a parking lot or in some cases after they came back from dates.

In fact, according to him this series of events had no sexual component at all. He thought this was a missionary killer and his mission was to kill, apparently females, because they were white. I mean I guess it's possible but it seems to me in this particular case he's going out on a very thin limb.

I don't know what his current position is but at one point he insisted this was not a homicidal john type but rather a stalker/blitz attacker type. In other words, none of these four sex workers who happen to use craigslist were approached/contacted under the guise of offering money for sex, but were instead snatched either waiting on a ride or in the darkness of a parking lot or in some cases after they came back from dates.

In fact, according to him this series of events had no sexual component at all. He thought this was a missionary killer and his mission was to kill, apparently females, because they were white. I mean I guess it's possible but it seems to me in this particular case he's going out on a very thin limb.
Maybe lisk set up the appointment under the guise of a john after stalking these girls online for awhile?.My 6th sense has indicated a wolf in sheeps clothing....also that he wears a mask and gets off on the fear when he unmasks. He's Evil.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave