Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
all military trained men- with picture perfect families or "shields" - 20 year old daughters/ young second wives- bonds going back to childhood- cultural difference they cant control- filthy rich from ties to family business- going on still in front of everyone's face. This is what is called total fuckery... I'm saying UNTOUCHABLES. its not one or 2 lone serial killers but its a full out organized crew of extremely deep roots and family origins that nobody will ever be able to even imagine if they knew the truth right now. This is a way of life for these guys- they will not stop and will they will not ever be standing in court- its not like that- or the way we see and comprehend life... these people are above all that normal type of lifestyle. They can afford killing for sport like a average person who has a hobby. They have different abilities to evade the law. They are unnoticeable by anyone of us... the Rich and powerful are rich and powerful. They wont ever be caught as we want to see them or "him" in trial-death or this reality- like ted bundy or Jeffery dalmer the cases where so easy to explain and we could understand it. This we wont ever know the truth of this. Killing is part of a way of living daily life for these men- and they will not be caught in the way we believe justice is served. I think many people know someone in their life who has murdered someone but they can't do anything about it but they know about it and live in fear... that is kind of how this is bc this will not come together and make logic sense. A lot is going on with this and its deeper than anyone can imagine. I want to awaken people this is not going to ever add up- these are really bad people that will do anything to not get compromised- they are not foolish and they have made it all disappear away from them and more so they have confused and lead everyone in a million directions down dead ends. They are still doing this and until someone who can see this for what is- expect to find another dump spot in 20 more years.

People talk... period. I dont believe you can get more then a few people involved in a conspiracy especially involving murder together without one of them getting nervous, guilty, or just plain talkative.

This idea of some elite social murder club operating above the law is preposterous.

People talk... period. I dont believe you can get more then a few people involved in a conspiracy especially involving murder together without one of them getting nervous, guilty, or just plain talkative.

This idea of some elite social murder club operating above the law is preposterous.

Amen. I live very close to manorville, so I’d say I’m pretty damn local. Some of the people who follow the LISK case seem like conspiracy theorists and obsessed with making SCPD look bad. SCPD doesn’t need any help, they make themselves look bad often. But some of the theories that get thrown around, and rumors that get passed off as facts, are disturbing. It makes me really uncomfortable when someone comes across as obsessed with the LISK and the case in general.

Are the Feds using their unlimited resources to try and find out who the UID are?
Isnt that needed to try to find a killer?
Familiar DNA should be of great help.
Parabon would produce a likeness of the victims.
Might produce more results than a pencil sketch.

And why did Biancavilla throw Bittrolff name out there?
Would he have done that without
Spotas approval or knowledge?
Dont think so.
Wouldnt that statement screw up any future case if there was an arrest?

Dormer was critized by Spota for speaking out prematurly about his one killer theory.

Last edited:
I remember early on in the case Spota criicized Dormer as to his take on the crime. Spota seemed so sure of his opinion you have to wonder why he didn't catch the killer(s) Dormer seemed somewhat sure with his theory. Two BOZOS open their mouths and appears neither one of them knows anything.

That jerk Dormer even goes public and tells the press his detectives don't tell him everything. If I was the PC you would tell me EVERYTHING! If I believed for a second information was being withheld from me then some detectives would soon be directing traffic on Ocean Parkway.

Sini has created a wrongful conviction review board to be active sometime in August. Is it going to be for real or just putting the lipstick on the pig?

The first case he should investigate and reverse is the case against my former son in law. Not only was it a wrongful conviction IT WAS a malicious FRAME JOB. It really doesn't get any worse than that.

Best part is it won't cost them a dime if the DA concludes it was a very bad case. Not looking for a dime .......only looking to clear his name and as far as I am concerned it is not for him but for my granddaughter, his parents, and his brother.

I want to see Spota go to jail for at least 10 years. Prudenti should be holding his hand when Spota is sitting in the electric chair. Jim Hudson should be sitting in Spota's lap when the switch is pulled. Peter Timmons gets the honor of cleaning up the mess.

I stir things up a bit if I put up what I believe to be SG's personal notebook. It is at least 40 pages with lots of scribbling, phone numbers, and addresses. Nothing strikes me as interesting but then I didn't check out the information. I guess the cops did that............or did they?????

No postings lately, I do understand it is the holiday season as well as the 'dog days of summer', I just hope that people have not given up on finding justice for Shannan Gilbert.

Does anybody know which Law Enforcement agency has responsibility for the case now? SCPD or FBI or a District Attorney or the State Police? It would be nice to know who is in charge.

Thanks

No postings lately, I do understand it is the holiday season as well as the 'dog days of summer', I just hope that people have not given up on finding justice for Shannan Gilbert.

Does anybody know which Law Enforcement agency has responsibility for the case now? SCPD or FBI or a District Attorney or the State Police? It would be nice to know who is in charge.

Thanks
Whos in charge of window dressing is
more like it.

Whos in charge of window dressing is
more like it.
I think deedee1 just about sums it up...............shhhhhhhhh maybe they forgot about it. I heard Tommy told Jimmy to keep a low profile because it was all going to go away.

Folks have to keep in mind is SINI's new best pal BELLONE is BFF forever with a guy that appears to be very deep into the Oak Beach sex scene. I mean these sort of things have to be kept quiet if one has to survive.

I think deedee1 just about sums it up...............shhhhhhhhh maybe they forgot about it. I heard Tommy told Jimmy to keep a low profile because it was all going to go away.
He won't keep a low profile when he gets out of prison.
He's not wired to do that.

Folks have to keep in mind is SINI's new best pal BELLONE is BFF forever with a guy that appears to be very deep into the Oak Beach sex scene. I mean these sort of things have to be kept quiet if one has to survive.
Bellone has connections going way back in Babylon town, he's no stranger to the underside of a rock. There is always an underground sex scene going on somewhere, sometimes they surface in regular party-site venues, but some dive back pretty deep. There are many regular house parties every week all year that run like clockwork. There are clubs that rent motel rooms for monthly events, these are less kept secret.

The whole case has gone dead quiet, no more bodies, the papers have nothing that indicates an investigation. Take mind that law agencies are a limited resource. If they are wrapped up chasing MS13, anything else takes a back seat.

Some of the POI are dead, some have moved off LI, some may have been scared straight, some are possibly locked up... not naming any names. If there is an organization to it, the circle of trust is very small and they are smart.

Ranger Fan - I think you got it in the ballpark. A little twist here and a little twist there and it all comes together. Bellone's best friend (IMO) is a real POI. I always wondered how this fellow could have done this with his wife hanging around. One of the folks out there told me the wife was part of the swinging parties

Does LE have tunnel visión? I think it would be a mistake to believe the killer is someone known to everyone. I understand how that could happen. But a mistake none the less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back