Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
If the killer is a LEO or too close to LE, a lot of heads will roll when people start talking, if someone leverages that. Just think it out, they don't want this one solved unless they can hang it on someone that won't bring them all down. If the Feds jump in with both feet, that's another direction it will go. The Feds would have to be squeaky clean and not in bed with local LE.

Ranger Fan - I think you got it in the ballpark. A little twist here and a little twist there and it all comes together. Bellone's best friend (IMO) is a real POI. I always wondered how this fellow could have done this with his wife hanging around. One of the folks out there told me the wife was part of the swinging parties
Some wives are into the power thing, no matter where it takes them. If their man is well-connected, they will go all the way with him. I've seen a lot of crazy things that go on in swinging parties, nothing against the law but a bit out there for most of us.

If the killer is a LEO or too close to LE, a lot of heads will roll when people start talking, if someone leverages that. Just think it out, they don't want this one solved unless they can hang it on someone that won't bring them all down. If the Feds jump in with both feet, that's another direction it will go. The Feds would have to be squeaky clean and not in bed with local LE.

AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. The previous director of the FBI LI office is a guy that was said to have his HQ at Oheka Castle. The Burke case was being run out of the Brooklyn and NY office because the locals had conflicts....or so I have been told several times

AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM. The previous director of the FBI LI office is a guy that was said to have his HQ at Oheka Castle. The Burke case was being run out of the Brooklyn and NY office because the locals had conflicts....or so I have been told several times
I am amazed at who people crawl into bed with between the politicians, local LE and now the FBI. Which explains why Burke is where he is and where other POI have also wound up...in the past.

SOMETIMES I feel like I m only person obsessed with the Gilgo Beach mirders until I found this site. No one I know personally talks about it or even thinks about it. I find that to be very upsetting since this horrific crime has happened in our backyard at a place that I USED to love to go to. THE only theory a I have that makes sense is that Suffolk PD is involved ESPECIALLY James Burke. He dated a prostitut named Rickemberger last name for 10 years and used to beat her regularly a cop friend told me. We all know about the blue wall which s in this case. because there were several cops That attended several of those sex parties in Oak Beach. There is a LOT for them to cover up. Anyone agree with me?

Well according to a profiler who understands the behavioral science behind profileing killers his belief is lisk is black and he has been right about a bunch of other things so iam going to have to go with that. And some of the things lisk has said may indicate he is black. It’s makes sense to me that he is black And that’s based on behavioral science not so called psychics.
ease explain in detail how it makes sense to you he is black. Please do not just say "it is your belief" without sps

At times I think of Burke it reminds me of the last scene in Rosemary's Baby where the mother looks into the crib and sees the Devil. I still believe Burke is the tson of Jimmy ' the gent." Burke. I have made a connection between Burke's alleged father,
George Burke and Jimmy Gent. A connection that can't be denied. Fact is Burke has often said Jimmy The Gent was his uncle,and do others known to Burke.
With all do respect , that is not possible. I will discuss if you like.

My research has taken me to this picture. Can anyone tell me what this building is in the background and what is the cost of arms on the building?

Attachments

• 1542108349922_Untitled 8.pdf
    248.1 KB · Views: 111
My research has taken me to this picture. Can anyone tell me what this building is in the background and what is the cost of arms on the building?

Looks like either the scottish or english coat of arms symbol and the silhouette appears to be of a statue.

Can you tell us anymore about the photo? Any information could be beneficial.

Thanks

I have been reading up on the Greenland theory, secret societies, ancient roman times, the Church of Rome, the bloodlines of Rome, satanic cults, Ahuwah Zeus, the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Thule and Vatican and Black Nobility's Knighthoods which oversee many of the secret societies and satanic cults including wiccan cults.

I came across that pic while searching these topics. I wonder if it's somewhere on Long Island, Brooklyn or Italy? I think it is either Freee mason symbol or an ancient Roman family crest?

What is on this person's head, a helmet possibly worn in ancient times?

Crest on the right looks like a Griffin, 1/2 man 1/2 lion. Picture is small and hard to make it out.

I agree with you 100%. I am obsessed with this case also and a good part of it is because I am local to the area. It would be anticlimatic if they found those responsible but it is something we all look forward to. It's amazing how many people have been murdered and dumped over the island over the years and - I won't say NO ONE saw anything, maybe they didn't realize what they were seeing - ie, the car pulled to the side of the road had the driver in the woods, leaving a victim. I drive around LI and sometimes wonder if the woods are hiding any more victims. I am curious how many more victims have been left since 2010 and where; has LISK changed MO? And there is just so many details and information about LISK and Manorville Butcher that the mind just keeps wanting to know more...

I have been reading up on the Greenland theory, secret societies, ancient roman times, the Church of Rome, the bloodlines of Rome, satanic cults, Ahuwah Zeus, the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati, Thule and Vatican and Black Nobility's Knighthoods which oversee many of the secret societies and satanic cults including wiccan cults.

I came across that pic while searching these topics. I wonder if it's somewhere on Long Island, Brooklyn or Italy? I think it is either Freee mason symbol or an ancient Roman family crest?

What is on this person's head, a helmet possibly worn in ancient times?

Doesn't look Masonic. I worked for a Grand Lodge for several years and never saw such a crest so I showed it to a friend who's a 33rd degree white hat (Scottish Rite) and he says most likely not (which isn't a concrete no, just that it's not familiar to a 33rd who would/should know). It looks more like an English, Scottish, or German crest. Have you done a Good image search?

I believe I know the identity now but will try to do a Google search on the crest, thank you,

Being Roman Catholic myself, I found David Chase Taylor's Greenland Theory fascinating. I have been studying the Blood Sacrifice and can not rule it out in the LISK cases. Here is the link in case anyone wants to read it. 8.01 Catholicism - Greenland Theory

Catholic Blood Sacrifices
The 7 sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church are in essence the process of executing assassinations, terror attacks and wars in the underworld. These forms of bloodshed are called sacrifices or “rites”. Consequently, the rituals involving these rites are openly performed in the church as part of Catholic mass. According to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches, "a rite is the liturgical, theological, spiritual, and disciplinary patrimony, culture and circumstances of history of a distinct people, by which its own manner of living the faith is manifested in each Church “sui iuris". While possibly true, the term “rite” is defined as “a ceremonial act” which can also involve the “burning” of various items, even humans. This is why the Catholic Church teaches that the bread and wine become the body and blood of Christ, for said rites (i.e., blood sacrifices) generally involve the shedding of innocent blood. Consequently, depending on the type of blood sacrifice (i.e., rite) being executed, the name varies (e.g., Alexandrian Rite, Ambrosian Rite, Armenian Rite, Byzantine Rite, Chaldean Rite, Maronite Rite, Mozarabic Rite, Syriac Rite, etc.). The term "Mystery" means "secret rite or doctrine", a reference to the 13 Bloodlines of Rome and their Imperial Cult which “steer” (“star”) the world via their demonic blood sacrifices. An individual who follows a "Mystery"(M+S+T+R) or “Master” is a “mystes”, "one who has been initiated", from “myein” (M+N), a reference to Minos of Crete, the founder of the Greco-Roman Empire, to “close, shut", a reference to secrecy and the closure of "the eyes and mouth". The mysteries (i.e., blood sacrifices) carried out by the Imperial Cult of Rome at Eleusis near Athens admittedly lasted for a thousand years while their “ritual performances of the mysteries for all we know [have] remained unchanged”. In other words, Greco-Roman blood sacrifices started in Greece over 1,000 years ago still go on to this very day, albeit in Greenland

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back