Will the media now make Casey a very wealthy woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there one person here that can TRUTHFULLY say that they wouldn't be interested on seeing what she would say on a show like Dateline? We may not like her, but it would be interesting.
All the networks care about is ratings. For that reason, I think she will make loads of money off of the murder of her child. JMHO

I can honestly say that I will not be interested b/c anything she will say is a lie. I don't even have to know what it is before she says it...it's a lie.

Ya know, the prosecutors should have pulled a "Time to Kill" moment. They should have told the jury to imagine a defendant who duct taped the mouth and nose of their own innocent 2 yr old little girl, chloroformed her, killed her and left her to rot in their trunk. The defendant then drove around, partying here and there until the stench got so bad they had to toss their baby in the woods and abandon the car. Now, imagine that defendant is a man. Imagine he is the father of that precious 2 yr old little girl. Just b/c she is an attractive, white, young, female, shouldn't buy her a free ticket out of jail.

YES, the media will make Casey a wealthy woman... starting with her first interview: like it or not, it will be worth A LOT of money. The talking heads and networks will be stumbling over each other with big payouts... this outcome is so controversial and she has kept quiet while incarcerated: the perfect setup for big money bargaining because she will be finally speaking.

I refuse to pay a cent or even watch anything that has this creature on it.

If Casey ever did an interview on TV, there would be a topic here to discuss it with hundreds, possibly thousands, of replies. I wouldn't buy a book by Casey, but I would probably watch an interview that she does.

Even if you knew she was getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it?

Is there one person here that can TRUTHFULLY say that they wouldn't be interested on seeing what she would say on a show like Dateline? We may not like her, but it would be interesting.
All the networks care about is ratings. For that reason, I think she will make loads of money off of the murder of her child. JMHO

I wouldn't. Honestly. I would feel dirty. Not to mention, I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth.

Thankfully ICA owes the IRS and Zanny is due a big pay day in court. I pray that's where all the money goes.

Yup. And if Zaneida's lawyers are smart, they will push the trial off for a couple of years and give ICA time to rake in big bucks and then woosh in and snatch it all away.

Zaneida really did suffer for this, and she really didn't have room to suffer. She already was living paycheck to paycheck it seemed. I will love to see her get millions. I really would.

YES, the media will make Casey a wealthy woman... starting with her first interview: like it or not, it will be worth A LOT of money. The talking heads and networks will be stumbling over each other with big payouts... this outcome is so controversial and she has kept quiet while incarcerated: the perfect setup for big money bargaining because she will be finally speaking.

I very much agree. I'm just bracing myself for it now. Interviews, books, jurors on 48 hours or Dateline discussing their verdict, Jose all over the place..John Waters movie cameo..Whatever. I think the only thing to do at this point is to just redirect the anger (when it's possible to do so) into some kind of positive action. Advocacy, volunteering. That's just my opinion.

Yup. And if Zaneida's lawyers are smart, they will push the trial off for a couple of years and give ICA time to rake in big bucks and then woosh in and snatch it all away.

Zaneida really did suffer for this, and she really didn't have room to suffer. She already was living paycheck to paycheck it seemed. I will love to see her get millions. I really would.

They can get a verdict and big judgment NOW and then hit her up later when the $$ start rolling in. Remember what happened with the Goldmans in the OJ mess?

Yes they will. I guess all you have to do in America is murder your child, make up a nanny, blame your father for molesting you to become a millionaire.

Right!! I predict a reality TV show is already in the works :( Can you imagine - what's next??

I'm not sure KC will seek media attention. JMHO.

With my last little shred of respect I will disagree. The anger should be targeted towards the slayer of a little 2 year-old girl who did nothing wrong and whose only crime was: existing. May justice be served in the NEXT world.

And I agree with you with my heart broken for a little girl left to rot in a swamp. There is no bleeping way that the jury weighed the evidence, they just closed up shop and went home confused because of the effective smoke and mirror defense. The only proof I need is that all of them refused to speak to anyone.

I am very, very angry with this jury. Not for finding her not guilty, instead for giving up and giving in. They simply wanted to go home.

I can truthfully say I would not be interested in seeing Casey's face or hearing her voice ever again. I am over her and anything she says will just be more lies and is not going to bring justice for Caylee. I don't want to see her. I don't want to hear her. I will not tune in to any show that as much as talks about Casey even if she is not personally appearing.

Yes, Casey will be a wealthy killer. Be prepared for a Paris Hilton-like perp walk when she gets out of jail. A lot of people will probably yell at her but she will also have a cult-like following.

She will be asked for her autograph and pictures to be taken with her.

Prediction--Casey will be pregnant within a year (heaven help her next child) and the media will be all over that story too.

IMO

The media? How about the public? The Casey Anthony trial brought CNN their best ratings, ever. And they could not get those ratings without public participation.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch/hear anything from her. Why. She's a pathological liar. Even her own Atty said over and over and over that she's a liar.

I can TRUTHFULLY say I would not watch, listen, or read anything from her.

But I do agree she will make tons of $$$$$ from the media and that is disgusting.u

And if a show like Dateline were to land an interview, what would they hope to get out of the interview -- the truth?? Do they really think they would get an answer to a question like "Casey, tell us what really happened to Caylee"; never, never would I watch to see her spin more lies. I am grieved because liars won the day today... IMO, Casey and the DT have validated deception, lying and preposterous slandering...

Yes, Casey will be a wealthy killer. Be prepared for a Paris Hilton-like perp walk when she gets out of jail. A lot of people will probably yell at her but she will also have a cult-like following.

She will be asked for her autograph and pictures to be taken with her.

Prediction--Casey will be pregnant within a year (heaven help her next child) and the media will be all over that story too.

IMO

I think a lot more people would like to get even with Casey then get her auto or a picture taken.

Oh I agree she'll make a ton of money. I can honestly say I wouldn't watch. I value what's left of my stomach lining to do it.

So, I am watching Nat Geo on Death Valley. What are you watching? :)

I don't care about News interviews, Interviews with Casey, her parents, Shows like 20/20, Dateline, 48 hours musters., Dr. Phil etc. Book deals, Movie Deals etc.

........ because I already know the outcome and I HATE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla