Will the players get out of these charges?

Ron has 5 very serious felonies he is facing. I don't understand why you don't think they will be treated seriously and dealt with harshly. These pills are a very serious problem in FL.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

We have heard from day one almost that Ron dealt in drugs. People even told Geraldo that. I am sure LE has a list of people that would swear Ron at least was a dealer before but I really doubt they will need that because I bet the UC cop asked Ron if he had any dealing experience before he fronted the 200 pills to him.

Does Ron have 5 charges from the dealing on video? For some reason I thought it was only 2. No wonder he said he would be going to prison. He won't get a slap on the wrist then.

Oxy is a problem everywhere. Here you can buy one pill for $60-$90!!! I can't even imagine paying that kind of money for one lousy pill just to get high for a little while. People are nuts and that stuff is so addictive. I guess you would just about have to sell to keep up with your own habit.

If I were all 5 of these people I would plead guilty and just get it over with. Maybe get some kind of a plea. I sure wouldn't have a jury trial.

Lindsey just kind of chuckled. What a strange dynamic between those 2. It makes mr wonder if she knows HOW to put her children 1st. Personally, just for that, I'd like to see Tommy do some time. Maybe he'd learn a few priorities, while in prison.

Lindsey and Tommy have been together at least 6 years as their oldest is 5 years. This is going to sound terrible I know and I will probably get jumped for saying it but she probably isn't that much better then him if she has stayed with him that long. He just seems like a worthless person. I don't know if she does drugs...I hope not...but she must just fit right in with the whole family and they are all low life people. Sounds like most of the family does drugs by listening to them talk on the videos and their criminal records. I feel sorry for Lindsey and Tommy's kids. They don't have a chance.

Lindsey and Tommy have been together at least 6 years as their oldest is 5 years. This is going to sound terrible I know and I will probably get jumped for saying it but she probably isn't that much better then him if she has stayed with him that long. He just seems like a worthless person. I don't know if she does drugs...I hope not...but she must just fit right in with the whole family and they are all low life people. Sounds like most of the family does drugs by listening to them talk on the videos and their criminal records. I feel sorry for Lindsey and Tommy's kids. They don't have a chance.

I respectively disagree. Lindsey seems to me to have taken the bull by the horns by taking her children away from that area, moving out and into her parents condo. She sounded as though she knew from the git go that Mom and Pop Croslin were not going with her. She also told Tommy that she HAD to use some of the income tax money to survive even though he adamantly instructed her to NOT use any of that money in case he got bail. She let him know there was very little food in the house and she HAD to survive. I think maybe, just maybe she will be taking the high road if he ends up doing some prison time. Seems to me, she's learning from probably gut feelings alone that her kids have to come first. Tommy is no prize and I hope that she will realize that he took big chances for stupid reasons instead of using his head to protect his family. I hope she wakes up and realizes that her life and the kids lives would be far calmer and happier if and when she begins to put them and herself ahead of those that have done nothing but pull her down to where she is today. She must be scared out of her wits but, she's a compassionate woman with some intelligence that could be used to her advantage if she only realizes that those are the very things that are what she needs to survive this mess.

Oxy is a problem everywhere. Here you can buy one pill for $60-$90!!! I can't even imagine paying that kind of money for one lousy pill just to get high for a little while. People are nuts and that stuff is so addictive. I guess you would just about have to sell to keep up with your own habit.
(respectfully snipped)

They weren't selling Oxycontin, which is very expensive. It was Oxycodone (percocet) and Hydrocodone (lortab).

I do agree with your post though!

On the 25 year mandatory minimum, I believe that the only way that can be reduced is if the prosecutor puts in a recommendation for it. IMO, someone would have to give up information regarding Haleigh, for that to happen.

I agree. There are sentencing guidelines in place but there are plea deals made every day in criminal cases all across the country which can (and often do) lead to the state agreeing to reduce the charges to something with less time attatched. If she coughed up a big one .. like if she pointed them to where they could find Haleigh alive and well or if she led them to her body and/or agreed to testify with the truth (they'd probably want her to pass a l/d test before they even thought of taking her seriously though) against whoever killed her and it is shown she didn't have a hand in it (even if she did, sometimes they even make deals with the devil to be sure the actual perp does time and justice is half-way served) she could probably get herself a sweet deal.

It'll never happen though, IMO, if LP (or anyone else for that matter) bails her out.. once she's home if even only for a week- jail will never again have the effect on her as it is having right now (the first time). They need to keep her hungry ("Their starving her, Timmy!" :rolleyes:) afraid and unsure.. desperate, alone and isolated.

imo.

I'm thinking she's probably the family enabler. IMO she more fits the "profile" of an ACOA rather than her being an "addict" herself. just my :twocents:

Pleading guilty to what they are charged with? They'd have to be crazy to do that! They aren't very bright but I don't think they are that dumb!

I respectively disagree. Lindsey seems to me to have taken the bull by the horns by taking her children away from that area, moving out and into her parents condo. She sounded as though she knew from the git go that Mom and Pop Croslin were not going with her. She also told Tommy that she HAD to use some of the income tax money to survive even though he adamantly instructed her to NOT use any of that money in case he got bail. She let him know there was very little food in the house and she HAD to survive. I think maybe, just maybe she will be taking the high road if he ends up doing some prison time. Seems to me, she's learning from probably gut feelings alone that her kids have to come first. Tommy is no prize and I hope that she will realize that he took big chances for stupid reasons instead of using his head to protect his family. I hope she wakes up and realizes that her life and the kids lives would be far calmer and happier if and when she begins to put them and herself ahead of those that have done nothing but pull her down to where she is today. She must be scared out of her wits but, she's a compassionate woman with some intelligence that could be used to her advantage if she only realizes that those are the very things that are what she needs to survive this mess.
She also needs to realize that being with Tommy puts her kids in a VERY dangerous situation. I doubt she knows what happened to Haleigh, but she should throw up @ the thought of Ron or Misty being around her kids. Tommy's lifestyle & associates are good for nothing-except putting his kid in harm's way. & for that, I hope he serves some prison time.

She also needs to realize that being with Tommy puts her kids in a VERY dangerous situation. I doubt she knows what happened to Haleigh, but she should throw up @ the thought of Ron or Misty being around her kids. Tommy's lifestyle & associates are good for nothing-except putting his kid in harm's way. & for that, I hope he serves some prison time.

While I hope she DOES come to realize it soon, she apparently hasn't yet. I doubt all of this stuff has been going on without her knowing about it. After all, Tommy talked about Misty and someone else coming to his house one night while he was asleep, waking him up to get her and her friend some pills and he did it. Lindsy was most likely there. And at the jail, even though Tommy was getting mad about her waving to Misty, she acted like she didn't care and was going to do it anyway. She was even talking about filling out some form so their son could visit with Misty.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back