Will we ever find out exactly what happened to Caylee?

Will we ever know for certain when/where/what caused her death?

• Yes

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 65.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 45 18.3%

• Total voters
isnt the charge, murder by UNKNOWN cause.

isnt LE saying they cannot say (legally) how she died and that they are not going to try and prove how she did it?

she is never going to tell how she did it.

I dont care to know.

Who cares? The baby is dead. I will be satisfied to know who did it.

Unfortunately, in this case, as observed by Judge Stan Strickland, the murderer "and the truth are strangers." So, no, we will never know the truth.

I only pray Caylee's passing was as painless as possible and that she did not know what was happening.

I voted yes because I think when the prosecution presents their case, we'll know a lot more than we do now. We may never know with 100% accuracy what happened, but through forensics, the prosecution will likely be able to show a timeline of events that will lead to a reasonable conclusion........a probable time of death, manner of death, and place of death. That's the best we'll get.

I doubt that Casey will ever give a truthful confession because there's nothing in it for her.

Maybe she'll write an "If I Did It" book. :crazy:

That is a possibility - perhaps it has already been written for future payments for lawyers - given to "tom black". Will it be the truth? probably not.

If the Prosecution were to offer her a deal "Tell us what happened, why you did it and go home" KC and the truth would still be strangers who never came within 10 miles of each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back