Wisconsin Festival Sells Deep-Fried Testicles

Im sure its a lovely place to visit.....Ill just remember to go after the testical eating tournment:p

No, way am i gonna munch on some bulls testicles. No, no, no. I don't care if they are coated in gold or truffles...... I just cannot eat anything that makes me queasy....

I live in WI and I swear, this is not the norm. :)

Gross, gross, gross!!! Who would even think to eat such things?? Unless you're dying of starvation, just the thought of that is nasty. Some parts are meant for the garbage can. It should be a law.

I live in WI and I swear, this is not the norm. :)

Gross, gross, gross!!! Who would even think to eat such things?? Unless you're dying of starvation, just the thought of that is nasty. Some parts are meant for the garbage can. It should be a law.

Well, then, I guess most of our county would be in :behindbar . As would all the VFW's and other organizations that have Rocky Mountain Oyster Roasts. Would be a great sting operation for the cops, LOL

Well, then, I guess most of our county would be in :behindbar . As would all the VFW's and other organizations that have Rocky Mountain Oyster Roasts. Would be a great sting operation for the cops, LOL

Just wanted to state for the record that I was being sarcastic when I said that. People can eat whatever they want, I just think it's nasty!! :D

Just wanted to state for the record that I was being sarcastic when I said that. People can eat whatever they want, I just think it's nasty!! :D
lol i hope every1 knew u did not want people jailed for eating testi... just not hired to cook my lunch.:crazy:

I know Shamrock, I was just trying to be cute. It's a big deal out here. After a herd of calves were vaccinated, branded and castrated, I got a call from DH to bring 3 dozen eggs and cracker crumbs and meet him in the kitchen of the local cattle sale barn. The group of guys who were all helping one rancher with this operation decided to cook up the oysters. We had quite a production line going. Cleaning, slicing, breading and frying. It was a great evening and the men did the work while the wives had a beer and waited for the cooks to prepare us dinner for a change. They really don't taste that bad at all. I can handle them about once a year.

All of you grossed out by this.would really gag if you knew how most of the meat you eat is processed.I mean even most veggies have traces of pestacides,feces etc.

All of you grossed out by this.would really gag if you knew how most of the meat you eat is processed.I mean even most veggies have traces of pestacides,feces etc.

Gee, that's great. Thanks for posting....

:p

Just teasin... :blowkiss:

I know what you post is true - I just don't want to think about it.... :cool:

The 10 Worst Foods You Can Eat
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=448 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=NavBoxBorder colSpan=3 height=1>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=5> </TD><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=435>The 10 Worst Foods You Can Eat </TD><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=NavBoxBorder colSpan=3 height=1>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
There are so many products that belong on the list that it has been listed in to food categories. The Foods and ingredients on this list don't need to be avoided entirely, just be sure to eat them sparingly, if you eat them at all. more at link
http://www.time-to-run.com/nutrition/worstfoods.htm
if you notice bull testes isnt up there.lol

Thats why we grow our own vegies and when we can we buy our meat from local farmers.

The 10 Worst Foods You Can Eat
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=448 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=NavBoxBorder colSpan=3 height=1>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=5></TD><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=435>The 10 Worst Foods You Can Eat </TD><TD class=NavBoxHeader width=5></TD></TR><TR><TD class=NavBoxBorder colSpan=3 height=1>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
There are so many products that belong on the list that it has been listed in to food categories. The Foods and ingredients on this list don't need to be avoided entirely, just be sure to eat them sparingly, if you eat them at all. more at link
http://www.time-to-run.com/nutrition/worstfoods.htm
if you notice bull testes isnt up there.lol
hmmm i could check the link and die from not eating... thanks but i'll pass.:crazy:

:laugh: "They decided to have "a nut fry" at Mama's Place after bringing back lamb fries from a trip to Montana."

I don't think I'll be going to any "NUT FRIES" anytime soon. In fact, it's an event I surely will skip for all of my life. I never knew they even took place and that would have pleased me not to even know.

I'm also only a few steps away from being a veggie too like a few here. Just the thought of what they process in our food is grossing me out.

Gozgals

We recently had a testicle festival in the same town they hold the chocolate festival. There was a lot of talk about the enormous amount of time it took to peel the testicles. Took them like three days to peel em all. I'm sorry but I just can't even imagine volunteering for that job no matter how much tequila they offer. I didn't attend either festival. As for the chocolate festival.... well, allowing me to go there would be like taking Rush Limbaugh to a Vicodin festival. Sure, it would be fun to watch but not really good for anyone!

Yup, in Montana, they have a Rocky Mountain Oyster "Testical Festival". I've never gone, but have heard about it.
The idea makes me vomit a little in my mouth.

GAG:sick:

I'm also from Wis & never heard of the town.......YUCK!!!!

I have heard of rocky mountain oysters but whoever likes them can have my share for as long as I live!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back