With all that has transpired, do you think KC has told JB the truth?

YES ITA!! I don't know what that crazy story is but I bet it's what JB means when he says the truth will come out and all that. This truth is whatever new lie KC fed him. I'm at a loss in regards to a logical scenario that would involve KC knowing where the body is but not having had anything to do with what happened. I guess she could say the kidnappers contacted her after all this went public and told her where they'd buried the body. But her communication was so closely monitored at that point that it would be impossible for a message like that to get to KC undetected. In any case, I can't wait to hear what the defense pulls at trial!

But don't forget..... the make-believe kidnappers also broke into the tow yard & planted the evidence in Casey's car to frame her.

It's just too bad the tow yard was so easy to break into, huh? Oh wait! I bet the make-believe kidnappers also paid off someone at the tow yard so they could hide the dead body there for a few days & then paid them again so they could remove the dead body & add the garbage instead.

Boy, these bad guys sure know how to pull off a kidnapping. No wonder Casey was so scared to tell anyone Caylee was missing. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am still not convinced to the story that KC got Baez's name from someone in jail. Her parents admitted in one of the first news videos that they did not know Baez and said KC got his name from another inmate. She obtained him right away and he was not that well know at the time.

I still wonder if KC had not spent part of that 31 days checking out lawyers so she would have one ready when the time came that the jig was up.

I am still not convinced to the story that KC got Baez's name from someone in jail. Her parents admitted in one of the first news videos that they did not know Baez and said KC got his name from another inmate. She obtained him right away and he was not that well know at the time.

I still wonder if KC had not spent part of that 31 days checking out lawyers so she would have one ready when the time came that the jig was up.

I don't think she would have picked someone who concentrated on DUIs.... I DO believe someone mentioned his name to her after she was arrested.

That would be some icing on the cake leading to her permanent jail cell if she did research JB PRIOR to being arrested. The search would be on either the tower or laptop harddrive, which LE has a copy of. They know if she did or didn't.

Obviously from what has already been disclosed about KC's computer history, she wasn't exactly keeping secrets there if she thought she had erased her history.

Bold by me: Precisely the reason I would want to see both CA and KC LOCKED in a room, talking on the record.

Waiting to see who throws the first punch. :behindbar

Then maybe they would get adjoining cells. :clap:

They should sell tickets to THAT event.

It would be great for the economy! lol

They should sell tickets to THAT event.

It would be great for the economy! lol

PPV on Directv. Sales would go off the charts simply with the cyberspace following this case has. And of course, cannot forget NG and her followers.

Cake and ice cream for everyone. :clap:

She has told Jose another version of "the truth", which Jose will make known at trial. Can't wait to hear it.

I don't think she EVER tells the truth

Pre-lawyer: all lies
Post-lawyer: instructed to keep her mouth shut per her legal right
Either way: no truth, no resolution, no proper burial

I am wondering what kind of defense JB will offer, if any?

In his opening statement, he will have to admit that KC has lied continuously to LE about everything. It is always best to tell the jury yourself that they will hear bad things about your clilent rather than giving the prosecution that one-two punch. Then he can say "a liar does not a murderer make" or "she is protecting Caylee with her lies". How is he going to minimize the lies so that the jury can jump over that hurdle?

We know that he doesn't have to put on any defense at all, but I really do not think he will rest his case after the prosecution rests its case in chief. Sure, he will asked for a directed verdict, but he won't get it. Then what? No defense?

If he puts on a defense, let's say to challenge the science and LE's methods, how does he get around the FBI lab findings, those of the Body Farm?

When the jury takes a field trip to look at and smell the car (which the State will request) how will he get over jurors getting nauseous from the smell? How will he convince them that what they smell is not what they think, despite all the science and sniff-witness testimony?

The State is only asking the jury to make one small leap in the circumstantial evidence and it is that KC intentionally killed Caylee, rather than an accident. The presence of chloroform and the research of chloroform (if true) might add to the "intentional" theory, but no one can prove that KC intentionally administered the chloroform to the child.

Also, can someone please tell me what party people need with Xanax? A .5 Xanax puts me to sleep in 15 minutes or less and for 10 hours! What kind of party drug is that? What do they want Xanax for? To come down from too much XTC?

Does anyone think that KC was selling shamrock XTC and that the decal and the lanyard were her advertisement? Maybe Caylee ate some little green shamrocks?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back