Witness accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman had the superficial abrasion on the right side of his nose. I have seen no statement that TM was left handed as he would almost have to be to have punched GZ on the right side. I still don't understand how, if TM had his hand over GZ's nose and mouth as GZ's brother claims, and he was having difficulty breathing, how he could possibly have been screaming for help. The most logical answer to these two dichotomies is that they did not happen.

In the 7-11 video TM appears to be right-handed. While he uses both hands, puts Skittles on the counter with left and searches for change in his left hand pocket (that seems to give him a little problem getting the change out) he reaches for the drink with his right hand before leaving. That indicates to me he is right hand dominate. jmo

I believe their divorce had just become final and that is why she is referred to as his ex-wife and not his wife that he is separated from. He could have been separated for awhile because it seems as if TM had been to Sanford with his Dad a few times and BG seemed to know TM well enough to think of him affectionately as her son.

As far as TM being followed he probably did what most people do when that happens. They duck into a store, a place of business, a restaurant, some place to get away from the person who is following. I think it is a normal reaction considering the alternative which was running and being visible in that wide open area. He had no idea who GZ was. And we know TM was afraid to run, he as much as said so. jmo

BBM

If I remember correctly, in the video taken the day after Trayvon died, BG said that this was Trayvon's first time there and something about him not knowing anyone there so he was bored. I don't remember where I watched this video, but its the one with Trayvon's dad and BG and they are walking down the sidewalk where it all happened. That is not to say that he didn't know BG before this, just that he had never been there. I will try to find that video if you need to me to.

I would be glad to on another thread if you can find one where it would be on topic.

Since the subject of DNA under someone's fingernails does fall under the topic of GZ's injuries, I think it is fine here unless a mod says otherwise.

[QUOTE

It might be more appropriate under the topic of GZ's injuries since it deals with DNA under the fingernails. I'll look for it there. TIA

So what should we believe? In another article it said his ex-wife. TM seemed to know BG so well that it seems like they had known each other for awhile. Maybe they were in the talking stage of separation and he finally decided to move out. Another mystery. jmo

Inconsistencies by the Zimmermann family are "lies." By the Martin family they are "mysteries."

(Who takes a gun to fist fight or wrestling match anyway?) My opinion: A Coward, that's who.)

A person who doesn't listen. An in-one-ear and out-the-other kind of guy. He reminds me of those mountain climbers who, despite being forewarned go out and do the stupid anyway. Then when they get caught in a storm and have to be rescued, putting other lives at risk. Like the scary movie you want to yell 'no don't do that!' not the basement! Yes proceed against all common sense. Ignore all the verbals from police who filled his brain with proper NW procedures. Ignore the written from the NW manual. Ignore the dispatch, ignore the common sense that comes with the responsibilities of owning a firearm. Aye lads let's make him Captain. They want to tell us how afraid he was. He set out to make us all convinced there was a boogyman. There was. This boogyman turned GZ into an in-one-ear and out-the-other type of guy. Tested his patience, anger and other emotions. But when this boogyman began to act out, the Twin Trees neighborhood was to be his audience. The 911 call set the stage and was the opening sequence. See the main character play his part and just watch how it's done. Oh oh.... Something isn't right. Didn't expect that! The main character blew the ending and is now attempting to rewrite the script. Sorry but there is no rewrite in real life. It was GZ story. His script. His actions. And his alone. Nobody else had any say in the matter. The only boogeyman walking Twin Trees that night was in GZ's mind. And it would be the last thing TM would ever see.

Inconsistencies by the Zimmermann family are "lies." By the Martin family they are "mysteries."

That part of the article was not about Mr. Martin but about his ex who spoke very highly of TM. I was not talking about the Zimmermans, never mentioned them so I'd appreciate it if you could correct your post because it had nothing to do with what I was saying. Thanks.

A person who doesn't listen. An in-one-ear and out-the-other kind of guy. He reminds me of those mountain climbers who, despite being forewarned go out and do the stupid anyway. Then when they get caught in a storm and have to be rescued, putting other lives at risk. Like the scary movie you want to yell 'no don't do that!' not the basement! Yes proceed against all common sense. Ignore all the verbals from police who filled his brain with proper NW procedures. Ignore the written from the NW manual. Ignore the dispatch, ignore the common sense that comes with the responsibilities of owning a firearm. Aye lads let's make him Captain. They want to tell us how afraid he was. He set out to make us all convinced there was a boogyman. There was. This boogyman turned GZ into an in-one-ear and out-the-other type of guy. Tested his patience, anger and other emotions. But when this boogyman began to act out, the Twin Trees neighborhood was to be his audience. The 911 call set the stage and was the opening sequence. See the main character play his part and just watch how it's done. Oh oh.... Something isn't right. Didn't expect that! The main character blew the ending and is now attempting to rewrite the script. Sorry but there is no rewrite in real life. It was GZ story. His script. His actions. And his alone. Nobody else had any say in the matter. The only boogeyman walking Twin Trees that night was in GZ's mind. And it would be the last thing TM would ever see.

That sort of sums it all up now doesn't it? Your post reads like a trailer to a movie. jmo

That part of the article was not about Mr. Martin but about his ex who spoke very highly of TM. I was not talking about the Zimmermans, never mentioned them so I'd appreciate it if you could correct your post because it had nothing to do with what I was saying. Thanks.

My apologies if you thought my comment was directed at you. It goes to the fact that there is a real disparity of the way these two families are being treated. And I have seen the Zimmermanns called liars without any regard to their pain or fear. But in your post..discrepancies in the Martin "family" stories is a "mystery" not a "lie."

But you have not been among those trashing tje Zimmermann family,so I only regret that your post made the example.

God bless George Zimmermann and Protect him. I hope this post is allowed on WS. IMO he is someone who tried to help his neighbors. He is no villian. God bless his loving family too.

My apologies if you thought my comment was directed at you. It goes to the fact that there is a real disparity of the way these two families are being treated. And I have seen the Zimmermanns called liars without any regard to their pain or fear. But in your post..discrepancies in the Martin "family" stories is a "mystery" not a "lie."

But you have not been among those trashing tje Zimmermann family,so I only regret that your post made the example.

I know, I know. It must be hard for the Zimmerman's. I was just commenting on the two different versions regarding Tracy's ex-wife. One article referred to her as his ex and another said they just separated. I know some couples agree to live apart but do not legal separate for awhile. To me separate means legal separation and that if they weren't divorce they agreed to finally seek one because it is clear they have not been together for a long time. jmo

Well, according to her, in this interview with a student journalist, he's her husband. Which is consistent with the article saying that they'd only been separated a matter of weeks before the shooting and not referring to her as his ex. I can't get the video to play b/c I don't have the right plug-in, but maybe someone else can. Seems like not too many people in the msm are interested in what the current wife has to say, even thought it's entirely positive to Trayvon.

<modsnip>

http://www.tampabay.com/tb-two/blog/2012/4/25/trayvon-martins-stepmom-he-was-just-good-boy/

God bless George Zimmermann and Protect him. I hope this post is allowed on WS. IMO he is someone who tried to help his neighbors. He is no villian. God bless his loving family too.

I really believe his first intentions were good but something went wrong when he decided to forget about everything he knew he was suppose to do. Not whether or not it's a right to follow someone. He knew the difference. He knew not to do it but did it anyway knowing full well he could be putting the lives of others in harms way. I can't believe you attend a gun class and are not taught don't go looking for trouble. Carrying a gun has special responsibilities that we non-gunning carrying people do not have to worry about. We certainly are no danger to the public at large unless you consider an umbrella a lethal weapon. jmo

Well, according to her, in this interview with a student journalist, he's her husband. Which is consistent with the article saying that they'd only been separated a matter of weeks before the shooting and not referring to her as his ex. I can't get the video to play b/c I don't have the right plug-in, but maybe someone else can. Seems like not to many people in the msm are interested in what the current wife has to say, even thought it's entirely positive to Trayvon.

I also wonder who decided whether to call BG the stepmother...oh wait, the fiance...oh no, that's not quite right, the girlfriend. I've yet to see mistress.

http://www.tampabay.com/tb-two/blog/2012/4/25/trayvon-martins-stepmom-he-was-just-good-boy/

I think there are couples today who just drift apart, one goes one way and one goes another. She certainly does not sound bitter so I take it is mutual agreement to end their marriage. BG seems to know TM pretty well so this is not a new relationship. I think the stepmother was assumed by the media interview because it was mentioned that BG's son looked up to TM as a big brother and BG said he was like a son to her. It's possible the ex is the one who wanted out of the marriage. In that case I'd say "girlfriend" would be more appropriate. jmo

Well, according to her, in this interview with a student journalist, he's her husband. Which is consistent with the article saying that they'd only been separated a matter of weeks before the shooting and not referring to her as his ex. I can't get the video to play b/c I don't have the right plug-in, but maybe someone else can. Seems like not to many people in the msm are interested in what the current wife has to say, even thought it's entirely positive to Trayvon.

I also wonder who decided whether to call BG the stepmother...oh wait, the fiance...oh no, that's not quite right, the girlfriend. I've yet to see mistress.

And I ask again...if your son is sent to you for paternal guidance (paraphrasing Mom)....after 3 suspensions from the second school in a year....where was Dad that night...and why did the "brother" not wonder where TM was if it truly was a quick trip for Skittles? And why , when he never came home...did New Brother not tell the parents? And why didn't dad know TM was not in that small condo.

And why did new Brother not hear all the commotion. Was he even there?
more "mysteries." Maybe the Defense needs to probe them too.

I think there are couples today who just drift apart, one goes one way and one goes another. She certainly does not sound bitter so I take it is mutual agreement to end their marriage. BG seems to know TM pretty well so this is not a new relationship. I think the stepmother was assumed by the media interview because it was mentioned that BG's son looked up to TM as a big brother and BG said he was like a son to her. It's possible the ex is the one who wanted out of the marriage. In that case I'd say "girlfriend" would be more appropriate. jmo

Since we don't know the details, I would say, depending on circumstances, either girlfriend or mistress is appropriate, depending on how the author wants to spin it. Certainly, stepmother and fiance are INappropriate, and I, personally, am not giving any benefit of the doubt to Crump or the media on that one. I doubt that Tracy or BG told anyone they were married or engaged (I suppose they could have, but that would be weird), but I have no doubt that Crump is entirely capable of deliberately putting that spin on it. Like I said, seems like the msm is almost completely ignoring her, even though she knew Trayvon far better than BG ever did.

June and Ward Cleaver and the Beav...I agree with SMM that there is a backlash. I'm certainly feeling it. jmo

And I ask again...if your son is sent to you for paternal guidance (paraphrasing Mom)....after 3 suspensions from the second school in a year....where was Dad that night...and why did the "brother" not wonder where TM was if it truly was a quick trip for Skittles? And why , when he never came home...did New Brother not tell the parents? And why didn't dad know TM was not in that small condo.

And why did new Brother not hear all the commotion. Was he even there?
more "mysteries." Maybe the Defense needs to probe them too.

Dad did know he never came home. And I also want to know why dad's first instinct was to call juvenile detention instead of the police when he finally decided to figure out where Trayvon was.

Tracy Martin had been looking for his son Trayvon since the night before. He went to bed figuring the teen must have gone to the movies and turned off his phone. When Trayvon still wasn't home in the morning, Martin called the police.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/03/us-usa-florida-shooting-trayvon-idUSBRE8320UK20120403

Pardon me, Tracy had his girlfriend call juvie "just to check and see if anyone by the name of Trayvon Martin had been picked up . . &#8221; then his "next call was to the Seminole County Sheriff&#8217;s Department to see if any kid had been picked up."

http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_news/article_2955e1e2-7753-11e1-a23a-001871e3ce6c.html

Dad did know he never came home. And I also want to know why dad's first instinct was to call juvenile detention instead of the police when he finally decided to figure out where Trayvon was.

That is interesting. I"m wondering why he denied access to TM's cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member