Witnesses...Who do you think are the most credible witnesses?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by allycat1208, May 23, 2011.

1. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

Do you have any thoughts on the credibility of the witnesses? Some of the witnesses are obviously more believable, more sensible and more reliable. Some witnesses are going to be weak and some strong for either the State or the defense. Some will be intriguing but not necessarily the most helpful. What are your thoughts on the witnesses?

To Moderators:

P.S. I tried looking for this subject...sorry if its out there.

2. Loading...

3. GourmetSoy

GourmetSoy New Member

In my opinion, TL will be the most important to tell ICA's state of mind and actions during the 31 days. Also, I'm very curious to hear what Dom C has to say.

4. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

I agree...TL will be one of the most important. The only problem I have with him is I read some of his transcripts and I think his deposition and he seemed to forget much of the facts over time. That will be great for JB, but not for the State.

5. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

If anyone has the witness list, that would be helpful. I was looking for a link to it...

6. jandkmom

jandkmom New Member

Dr. G!!!!

7. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

The State has his depo to refresh his memory.

8. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I agree. Dr. G and Dr. Vass.

9. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

What network is he on? I've never seen him and everyone keeps referring to him.

10. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

I don't remember if I was listening to Dr. Vaas speak on a video, reading a transcript or deposition of his, but he was difficult to understand. I think many people will not comprehend him. Maybe I'm wrong.

11. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

Vass hands down.

12. jandkmom

jandkmom New Member

13. Tuffy

Tuffy Not really that tough...

I think Amy is going to a very damning witness. She's credible, and will be able to provide insight into both Casey's and Cindy's behavior.

14. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I think we all understood him when he said he had to jump back 2 feet when he opened the can because of the overwhelming smell of decomposition. He need not testify to anything more. That is very powerful testimony. jmo

15. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

I asked this somewhere else less appropriate....Does anyone think that River Cruz(aka Krystal Holloway) or her sister is a believable? I only read their transcripts recently and was surprised that River Cruz stated that GA told her that there was indeed an accident. Were either or both of them taken seriously?

16. gamom

gamom New Member

KC's own words in all of the jailhouse tapes. Most daming witness is herself and all of her lies exposed.

17. Spangle

Spangle New Member

Dr. G.

But I think CA and the death smell, on the 911 call is going to be pretty good.

18. tasylshari

tasylshari New Member

In short, all of the circumstantial evidence will be the BEST WITNESS - - - from none other than inmate casey anthony. Caged animal. Forever.:behindbar

Good luck to you, Jose. You now have your DP case. Good luck with that as well. :floorlaugh:

Caylee Marie Anthony: speak up if you can, honey!!!!! We'll be listening for you and looking for signs of you while you receive justice, sweet angel! All of these strangers have banded together FOR YOU. We have our arms wrapped around you all over the world, sweet innocent one.

Bring it.......:woohoo:

19. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

You mean the 911 operator is a witness? Probably. The tape enough will definitely be great for the State.

P.S. I love your cat!

20. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

Yuri Melich!!!

21. allycat1208

allycat1208 New Member

Now I remember....I was reading Dr. Vaas's deposition....he is so profound. If he can break down some of the scientific terms so the average person can understand him, he will be one of the best witnesses. If they don't understand him though, its another story...he may sound smart but not convincing.