Witnesses...Who do you think are the most credible witnesses?

Yuri, Dr. Vass, Dr. G....

I am concerned about the credibility of TL, JG, and a little about GA.

Dr. G
Dr. Vass
Tim Miller
YM
TL
((The Videos from Target, Pennys, photos of ICA at the bar))

Of all of the witnesses I actually watched testify, I'd have to say that Yuri (and yes I will admit to a crush which could be tainting my objectivity!!) was a compelling witness and Dr. Vass kicked butt on the stand. Just so happens that they are two of the most important witnesses.

Of all of the witnesses I actually watched testify, I'd have to say that Yuri (and yes I will admit to a crush which could be tainting my objectivity!!) was a compelling witness and Dr. Vass kicked butt on the stand. Just so happens that they are two of the most important witnesses.

So Dr. Vaas is comprehensible in person? I was reading his transcript and I didn't have a clue to some of the stuff in there. Yuri is undeniably a good witness.

So Dr. Vaas is comprehensible in person? I was reading his transcript and I didn't have a clue to some of the stuff in there. Yuri is undeniably a good witness.

Dr. Vass was an exceptional witness--especially for a scientist. Very down to earth, very easy to understand, very personable, very quick, very smart, and extremely credible. I think if you go back and read the deposition you'll see that it wasn't so much that Dr. Vass' answers were incomprehensible but it was Jose's questions that were incomprehensible--and Dr. Vass tried to answer them the best he could. When asked a question that makes sense, Vass' testimony is flawless.

Every witness except Cynthia, George and Lee Anthony who will need to keep a neck brace on to keep their stories from spinning out of their mouths ... on and on and on. CA cannot answer a simple yes or no question. No amount of coaching can prevent her from doing it.

I agree with you on TL and GA, but not JG. Why JG?

Same reasons as the other two-- he'd have to admit how wrong he was about KC, and it puts into question his ability to gauge the character of people he gets close to.

Of course, JG's been hit by the bus, so maybe he's smartened up... hope so. :cool:

Yuri will do a fantastic job keeping up with JB just like in the pre-trial hearings. He doesn't budge from the truth and is one of Caylee's true advocates, IMO :)

Rob Dick will be a very interesting and truthful witness..

MOO

I would have to say TIM MILLER 100%!!!! I think Tim will be able to tell his side of the story and the jury will see how truly dysfunctional the Anthony's really are.

I also have to say Dr. Vass!!! I think he is so humble and lovable. He will be able to explain articulately every minute detail so the jury will understand him!!!

Who is Rob Dick?

He worked for Lenny Padilla.

IMO, the best witnesses are going to be those who were with her during the 31 days. Last night I was telling my mom about the trial beginning soon and the radio show we did yesterday. She doesn't know a lot about this case, but she said the fact that KC was partying for 31 days and didn't even report her daughter missing was all she needed to vote guilty if she was on the jury.

Oh yes, he's very personable and down-to-earth yet obviously brilliant. And he has the most adorable speech impediment. :blush:

I must say I am on pins and needles to see what Lee will do. At the last hearing he seemed resigned to just telling it like it was. He said in his depo he had no interest in living this case on a daily basis (poor Cayleee) and would never take money from the situation. I just get a feeling his CMA I'll never forget my promise to you actually was to Caylee. At least I'm holding out hope. But we'll see.

He worked for Lenny Padilla.

IMO, the best witnesses are going to be those who were with her during the 31 days. Last night I was telling my mom about the trial beginning soon and the radio show we did yesterday. She doesn't know a lot about this case, but she said the fact that KC was partying for 31 days and didn't even report her daughter missing was all she needed to vote guilty if she was on the jury.
BBM

I believe this is going to be ICA's downfall. There really is no "reasonable" way to explain it.

MOO

I think Leonard Padilla will be one of the most intriguing ones, although I don't know if he'll be credible. I heard there was much controversy as to his main interests.

Yuri Melich, John Allen and Tim Miller, imo. Dr. G is another good witness. Dr. Vass. Ummm... I forget her name, but she was phenomenal during the post mortem death banding hearing.

I also think that Amy will be good on the stand. She seems like a very strong, independent woman. Sending prayers to Amy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back