WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS** #2

Thank you so much for the welcome!
This is the craziest case in the world. What is really going on? Everyone involved is acting so bizarrely, it's like they made their own reality. If the evidence the police have released to the public is true, what are the grandparents doing? They need to face reality and beg Casey to tell the truth to give that poor child a proper burial.

It's very disturbing to read a seemingly serious suggestion that we stone someone in this country. We have a justice system that relies on written laws, judges, courts, juries of our peers, and so much more. We do not stone people who are found guilty of crimes and we certainly don't stone those who are so far only accused of it.

I'm happy for you and your family that you have pulled your life together and that you remained a decent parent even during what seem to be very ill and troubled times, but if you take a moment to reflect, I hope you'll see that countries that advocate stoning people for crimes would have advocated stoning you for adultery or several other of the offenses you list above. Most places that advocate stoning women don't draw the line where you do. This is why we're all lucky to be living in a country with a justice system like the one we have--even with all its serious flaws. Luckily, we can reform the system as well.

Please, I know this case is frustrating and KC is infuriating and we all feel a lot of anger, but let's not even joke about stoning people in a lynch mob mentality like this.

As I say, if my feelings upset you I'm sorry but I did not mean what I said literally.

This is the craziest case in the world. What is really going on? Everyone involved is acting so bizarrely, it's like they made their own reality. If the evidence the police have released to the public is true, what are the grandparents doing? They need to face reality and beg Casey to tell the truth to give that poor child a proper burial.

welcome, Fay :)

I know- it's crazy.. unreal almost.

It's very disturbing to read a seemingly serious suggestion that we stone someone in this country. We have a justice system that relies on written laws, judges, courts, juries of our peers, and so much more. We do not stone people who are found guilty of crimes and we certainly don't stone those who are so far only accused of it.

Once you've been here awhile, you'll realize that OLG was just venting. She was being facetious. She has a great heart, and is, like most of us, very frustrated with the stutting, slorish KC. A lot of us have just had it with her and her circus of a family (that would be KC I'm referring to).

But...just in case, Hey One Lost Girl! How's your pitching arm? :crazy::crazy:

Once you've been here awhile, you'll realize that OLG was just venting. She was being facetious. She has a great heart, and is, like most of us, very frustrated with the stutting, slorish KC. A lot of us have just had it with her and her circus of a family (that would be KC I'm referring to).

You guys are amazing. I love ya all!

ITA, I think if KC had gotten away with Caylee's death, she would've gone on to kill other family members who stood in the way of her happiness and financial gain. Parents, her brother, her grandparents- KC doesn't seem to be one to care about anyone's feelings except her own.

And I agree with you both. I think she was setting it up. She told several people that mom & dad were getting a divorce. Then there is the story about GA having the stoke. She was already beginning to work this. Just boggles my mind!

Salem

Someone is gonna breakdown, and I'm not sure who. But honest to God, how do these people sleep at night?:furious:
It's been raining alot at night here and sometimes I go out and sit on the porch and think about poor Caylee out in the rain and dark.
Heartbreaking.

My thoughts and feelings EXACTLY. And I also think that CA and GA narrowly escaped being murdered at the hands of their daughter. I think Casey is willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants...and she sure seemed to want to get her hands on the house CA and GA own.

If you haven't ever seen "The Bad Seed"... KC is a PERFECT Rhoda Penmark. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If she woulda got away wih it ONCE.......:eek:

.........what are the grandparents doing?...well, today George was out handing out flyers just like he was doing 10 weeks ago.
Crazy-making, isn't it?!

.........what are the grandparents doing?...well, today George was out handing out flyers just like he was doing 10 weeks ago.
Crazy-making, isn't it?!

Don't forget about the money jar, the real reason for standing there everyday from nine to five. moo

Thanks but ya know- they are right, I really should watch what I say. I'm usually the one who gets upset when others name call and stuff. I apologize, ya'll... honestly. I'll try harder to stick to my usual "I'd like to spit in her face!" :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back