WM3 are guilty- Evidence.

Discussion in 'West Memphis III' started by Rebdot, Jan 2, 2011.

1. zh0r4

zh0r4 Member

At approximately 6:35 min in the “Paradise Lost” the lawyers receive additional DNA testing (after blood testing) including “D1S80 amplified and matched DE, then the DQ Alpha which matched SB and JB”. From my understanding of the video, the lawyers are stressing out because due to the DQ Alpha matching SB and JB, and JB & DE being BFFS, maybe they did some black metal friendship…blood letting? & if they included the necklace (which they found out about 2 months? into the trial), they would basically have to start over and give DE and JB a separate trial because the necklace implicated DE more? The prosecutor mentions he’s tired of this and doesn’t want to do that, so they chose to omit the necklace in the trial. To be fair, I don’t feel this was the ethical decision. Even though I personally feel JB is guilty, I feel he was done a judicial disservice by not getting a separate trial. I can’t say if I was on a jury and the necklace was included + DE and JB had separate trials I would have been able to convict JB beyond a reasonable doubt.

The mentally handicapped conundrum is an ongoing debate in criminology, specifically what IQ level one becomes incapable of taking responsibility for horrendous acts. MOO someone with 55 IQ is considerably more mentally disabled than someone with 70-75 IQ; JM had an IQ of 72 according to Wikipedia. Serial killer Otis Toole had an IQ of 75 and was sentenced to death (commuted to life). MR is technically below 70, so neither one of them are technically MR. IMO this can be a tactic by defense attorneys to defend indefensible acts, turn offenders into victims, and re-victimize real victims’ family via injustice. JMO there’s no correct or incorrect stance on this issue.

Intellectual disability - Wikipedia

Ottis Toole - Wikipedia

West Memphis Three - Wikipedia

WyomingSkyAngel likes this.

2. TheosDawn1981

TheosDawn1981 New Member

3. TheosDawn1981

TheosDawn1981 New Member

IQ has a lot to do with this. I know people find this hard to understand. But I can see where he was confused, he is not a were this conundrum is. They are. Everything they did to him was leading to what they wanted him to say. And if you have ever worked with people like Jessie Misskelley it is a fact that they are usually on fringes of society and do not have anyone there to represent them. They are vulnerable from the minute they are born. You want a conundrum how did all the evidence catch on fire? Why in world would such people get an alford plea? Sorry but I am glad there people out their who can stand up for them. Because if they didnt alot more today would waste away in a jail. But I am going to hope off this thread. I am not trying to argue. This is a page for those who truly think I guess there was a sound a solid investigation. And these three boys woke up and committed the perfect crime. So I get it and will hop off this forum now.

Haze likes this.
  4. Catmommy

Catmommy I see more than I say

deleted by me - just cause

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  5. WyomingSkyAngel

WyomingSkyAngel Rocky Mountain Fresh

They didn't do it.

Haze likes this.