Woman badly burned by unhygienic exploding toilet

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by gregjrichards, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. gregjrichards

    gregjrichards Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    6,500
    Likes Received:
    3,197
    Trophy Points:
    113
    A woman suffered serious burns to her legs when she was caught in an explosion in a toilet cubicle.
    The woman had to undergo skin graft operations on both her legs after the methane gas explosion at a bar in Barcelona's gothic quarter.
    The explosion is thought to have been caused by a lack of ventilation and cleanliness in the toilet cubicle.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-methane-build-beneath-her.html#ixzz2tL2xU7bd

    I bet she felt like **** after this happening! Sorry I'm awful and going to hell I hope she recovers and the toilets are cleaned regularly from now on.
     
  2. Loading...


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice