Woman Claims that Her Dad Was Zodiac Killer

Discussion in 'The Zodiac Killer' started by Columbo, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Columbo

Columbo New Member

2. Loading...

3. smart blonde

smart blonde Websleuths Member

This should be interesting to follow, and see where it leads...

4. Kateyes

Kateyes New Member

Thanks for the link. Now I have to get out the book, "The Zodiac" and look it over again to refresh my memory. I can't remember for certain,but I believe this is a new name into the possible perps list. Does anyone here remember if the name in this article has ever surfaced before in connection with the Zodiac?

5. Columbo

Columbo New Member

You're welcome, Kateyes. I recently saw the movie "Zodiac" and don't remember his name mentioned at all. I haven't read the book.
    I'll have to re-read the article,maybe I missed something, but I'm starting to wonder how he could have been the Zodiac if he lived in So. Cal?

6. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Moderator

Its a new name, and interestingly, here is what the folk over zodiac killer have to say:

Site: Zodiac Killer

7. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

Well here's my take.

How do you spell Oscar Mayer? BOLOGNA!

She's a real estate agent and her 'adoptive' father died in '83 making it convenient for her own DNA not to be tested against know DNA of the Zodiac? '83, she's 47 and she waits THIS long? Whatever. She would have come forward when the movie came out in 2007 if it was real.

I say it's a very slow year in real estate, we know that. She's a fraud looking to get her name in the paper so she can make money. My 2cents everyone. That is what my gut is screamin'.

8. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

I agree. The Bolonga factor did it for me. I never heard the name mentioned in the book or the movie as being one of the suspects. Great case but she is full of it. 15 minutes of fame baby. That's it.

Goz

9. Shecky

Shecky New Member

I agree. Hasn't there been at least one other person to claim relation to the Zodiac in some way? But of course these claims can never be proved. :rolleyes:

You know what? hell with it, Websleuths! I'm going to the San Francisco PD tomorrow to turn myself in. I am the Zodiac. What's that? I was born in 1984? Well uh..I forged my birth certificate ya see, and uh...I just look young because I take lots of vitamins and work-out regularly!

Well you have to admit it's a funny scene to picture.

10. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

If you can earn my hubby money in the oil industry at the moment, I'll back up your claim! rollingggggggg eyes please :rolleyes:

Damn you Zodiac, I KNEW YOU WERE STILL ALIVE. And I thought the hollywood movie would make you come forward like the BTK news media anniversary story made him mad... But it was Websleuths instead? Your IQ is higher than we 1st thought.

Goz hon, you look an awful lot like a sexy man named Bono. Any relation? ;)
    Shame what people will do to sell a few homes hey?

11. Shecky

Shecky New Member

It is I! Unfortunately, I lost my infamous Zodiac hood years ago, I'll have to make one out of a paper shopping bag tomorrow. When the police and media see me in it, it will surely be enough to convince them -AND THE WORLD!- that I am who I say I am!

:woohoo:

12. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

If you at least color in some black and white stripes on a bed sheet, you can claim its the last remaining piece of the taxi drivers shirt Paul Stine that has never been located. That will go a long way with associate press and whomever will show up at your press conference.

I've read books and endless pieces about the Zodiac. The fact that anyone took this woman seriously - it HAD to be a very slow day in the news.

Good timing on her part. :sick:

13. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

PattyCake- Of course BONO won't admit it, but I'm his long lost sexy lover. I broke his heart years ago. :):) Thanks for asking. I think he is still searching for me.

:blowkiss:

14. Aleph

Aleph New Member

She looks very polished and prepared for a media appearance.

Why would the Zodiac take a seven-year-old along on his crime spree? Couldn't he afford a babysitter?

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Active Member

16. January.

January. New Member

Another one?

17. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

18. SuziQ

SuziQ Active Member

19. Dr. Doogie

Dr. Doogie New Member

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! The article in the Village Voice notes that the glasses that Perez showed do not match Paul Stine's glasses and credits that info to "True Crime Report". A link to that site indicates that the info was first exposed by a poster at Zodiackiller.com. A check on that site shows that the poster in question was...drum roll please...Dr. Doogie!

I will now bask in my 15 seconds of fame! Until I find a cure for cancer, this will have to be my claim to glory. :crazy:

20. SuziQ

SuziQ Active Member

LOL, it's the crime bloggers version of six degrees of Kevin Bacon. That's very cool Dr. Doogie. :clap:

21. Columbo

Columbo New Member

I feel guilty for starting this thread but it sure set off a lot of good humor!!! Thanks, everyone!!! LOL We all need the laughs!
    Obviously this woman is full of B*O*L*O*G*N*A