Woman claims to have new evidence in Ramsey murder

I'd rather believe that she's doing it for someone else than out of jealousy,really.This is intersting.It's not "old news".Coming after 14 years ,paying an expert (or wanna-be expert,dunno),going on Tv and insisting......don't think it's just "another payback attempt".She does have another name right,I guess she got married and moved on.

What info is there about Jacqueline Brungardt? How is she "nuts"?

I don`t believe people who date obvious "nuts" are stable persons themselves.

Hey! I've dated my fair share of nuts! Sometimes you have to date them for a bit to discover that they are indeed NUTS!

I don't think she is nuts. I believe, SHE believes, he did this. .

One item of interest to me while reading all these posts on different threads is a statement that DNA found on the panties could have been from manufacturing, or someone else like a store employee sneezing on the item.
1. Were the panties brand new and never washed? That would be the only way an "innocent" sample could be left behind.
2. Didn't JonBenet have a history of UT infections, wouldn't PR always wash her underwear when purchased before wearing it as the chemicals used during manufacturing are known to be irritating to someone who is prone to UTI's.
Does anyone know, I can't seem to find an answer as to the "age" of the panties and if they had been washed prior to her wearing them.

The panties were brand-new, fresh from the package. Despite JB's frequent infections (by the way, it was never clarified as to whether they were UTI, yeast, or some other type) we don't know if Patsy was in the habit of laundering JB's new underwear before being worn. It isn't really applicable in THIS case anyway, because the new panties found on JB were not hers but bought by Patsy as a Christmas gift for her niece. They were most likely taken right from a wrapped gift box (there were partially UNwrapped gift boxes found in the wineceller, where the body was found) and put on JB right there in the basement. Sadly, whoever put those panties on her knew that infection wasn't going to be a problem for JB anymore...

There is proof she was dressed after death?
I haven't heard this before.
So Patsy was giving her niece I assume here a pack of underwear, as 1 pr seems kinda weird as a gift.
You said someone unwrapped some Christmas boxes in the basement? If only 1 pr is pulled out of a pack and put on JB then I can see where the assumption they were in one of the boxes is valid and that they were put on after death.
I'm assuming they were unwrapped there as that is where they were found. Is that where Patsy said she had left them, that seems kinda strange if they still had a tree up. I assume no fingerprints on package other than family. Since police messed up right from the start this case is very difficult to solve with some real hard forensic evidence. Everyone looks guilty to me. I'm going to go read more posts as I'm still new to this discussion.

So Patsy was giving her niece I assume here a pack of underwear, as 1 pr seems kinda weird as a gift.
You said someone unwrapped some Christmas boxes in the basement? If only 1 pr is pulled out of a pack and put on JB then I can see where the assumption they were in one of the boxes is valid and that they were put on after death.
I'm assuming they were unwrapped there as that is where they were found. Is that where Patsy said she had left them, that seems kinda strange if they still had a tree up. I assume no fingerprints on package other than family. Since police messed up right from the start this case is very difficult to solve with some real hard forensic evidence. Everyone looks guilty to me. I'm going to go read more posts as I'm still new to this discussion.

That's a good idea. The things you've mentioned have been discussed MANY times before here. In addition to this forum, there are a few books you could read (all available in paperback and worth the read if you are going to follow this case) and much information can be found here: http://www.acandyrose.com

Scroll to find the JonBenet Ramsey archives and there are hundreds of pages in info there, as well as crime scene photos.

CathyR,

Yes the underwear or size-12's to differentiate from her size-6's are critical in deciding whether re-dressing took place.

I've posted on this issue many times before since I reckon the size-12's are the key to JonBenet's death.

Ramsey warrant dated December 26, 1996
http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/09/29-2.html
This warrant itemises:
Partially wrapped FAO Schwartz (55KKY)
Partially wrapped FAO Schwartz (56KKY)
Partially wrapped FAO Schwartz (57KKY)

FAO Schwartz is a gift-wrapping service that was used by Patsy on her NY trip.

See in the wine-cellar the gift at bottom of photo in FAO Schwartz wrapping paper.
149blanket.jpg

A fuller picture is:
12261996foaschwartz.jpg

You can see JonBenet on xmas-morning with a FAO Schwartz wrapped gift to her left.
12251996christmasmorning.gif

The importance of these images is that the wine-cellar pictures are forensic evidence.

As DeeDee249 suggests read the online material or purchase a book. One I prefer is by Steve Thomas.: JonBenet: Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation.

Hello WS :)

I have only read the first post but I have to say...JR must be trying to run for some kind of political office again...

:cow:

Hey! I've dated my fair share of nuts! Sometimes you have to date them for a bit to discover that they are indeed NUTS!

I don't think she is nuts. I believe, SHE believes, he did this. .

Perhaps she thinks that someone might finally take her seriously, seeing as how they haven't solved it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it, just dismiss her as NUT, so much simpler than a proper investigation.

This sounds really promising...14 years of LE investigation be damned..his ex girlfriend thinks he's guilty!!!!! Is she the same person that has the picture of Zanaida Gonzalez and Caylee in the park?

My God,the one who knows it all is back!At least try and make your hit and run posts more.......interesting.
Yawn.
These type of people will get me banned someday LOL.

This sounds really promising...14 years of LE investigation be damned..his ex girlfriend thinks he's guilty!!!!! Is she the same person that has the picture of Zanaida Gonzalez and Caylee in the park?

LOL..probably! haha

Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman from KHOW radio interviewed Boulder DA Stan Garnett and handwriting analyst Thomas Grogan with respect to Jacqueline Brungardt’s allegations concerning CW.

Part 1: (At 7:35 “Stan, have you ruled the Ramsey’s out? Dan, I’m not going to comment on that.”)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyJ1vz1ht4[/ame]

Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBZyh6UrDg[/ame]

My thoughts on CW:
Jacqueline has not been taken seriously because her story kept changing and evolving in the early going of the case, LE doesn’t appreciate having their time wasted.
It was not just the BPD that investigated CW. JR’s private investigators looked at him, Lou Smit looked at him, and Lacy undoubtedly looked at him. CW didn’t have the high powered resources to intimidate and frighten the DA as the Ramseys had, consequently, it is likely that if there was some way for Lacy to have pinned it on CW, she would have.
With respect to Jacqueline’s handwriting analysis, it is not just a matter of a few letters of the alphabet bearing resemblance to the RN, JMK’s writings also bear a similar resemblance.
Chet Ubowski of the CBI said that CW did not author the RN, probably because of the dissimilarities in the handwriting.

Similarities in the handwriting of JMK:
2rc3of5.jpg

345beo9.jpg

2r2lw11.jpg

There is a far better suspect with some 250 similarities between their handwriting and the RN:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg85wR8Uy5Q[/ame]

My God,the one who knows it all is back!At least try and make your hit and run posts more.......interesting.
Yawn.
These type of people will get me banned someday LOL.

But we appreciate them while they last!

Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman from KHOW radio interviewed Boulder DA Stan Garnett and handwriting analyst Thomas Grogan with respect to Jacqueline Brungardt’s allegations concerning CW.

Part 1: (At 7:35 “Stan, have you ruled the Ramsey’s out? Dan, I’m not going to comment on that.”)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyJ1vz1ht4

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBZyh6UrDg

My thoughts on CW:
Jacqueline has not been taken seriously because her story kept changing and evolving in the early going of the case, LE doesn’t appreciate having their time wasted.
It was not just the BPD that investigated CW. JR’s private investigators looked at him, Lou Smit looked at him, and Lacy undoubtedly looked at him. CW didn’t have the high powered resources to intimidate and frighten the DA as the Ramseys had, consequently, it is likely that if there was some way for Lacy to have pinned it on CW, she would have.
With respect to Jacqueline’s handwriting analysis, it is not just a matter of a few letters of the alphabet bearing resemblance to the RN, JMK’s writings also bear a similar resemblance.
Chet Ubowski of the CBI said that CW did not author the RN, probably because of the dissimilarities in the handwriting.

2rc3of5.jpg

345beo9.jpg

2r2lw11.jpg

There is a far better suspect with some 250 similarities between their handwriting and the RN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg85wR8Uy5Q

Thanks for that cynic, very interesting.

Yes, it does seem that handwriting analysis is a very imprecise science. That was why I was hoping that the linguistics angle might give us some better insight.

I now believe that it's possible that the writer was not the composer of the note, that is, it was dictated by one, or perhaps a collaboration of two people, and written down by another. This makes it difficult to pin down the writer and match him/her with the words. It also means that there was no attempt to disguise the writing, and that it was merely written in haste as you do when writing in longhand from the spoken word. Still, it wasn't scribbled either, which means it was meant to be legible, and I believe, possibly to be read aloud. At least it was meant that the instructions would be clear.

This is where it is totally confusing. A kidnapping with precise detailed instructions and the clear threat of the consequenses of disobeying. A murder which appears totally unrelated to the threats in the note. Why???

I already read somewhere how some imply that it was JR who paid for this ad.Why on earth would he do that when everything is so quiet and peaceful,makes no sense to me,really.This case is dead cold anyway.LE and the media are no longer bothering the family.No,it doesn't make sense.

Well, I can't say whether or not he did, but I can see how it would make sense. Because it's par for the course. Did you ever know a person who was a compulsive gambler? No matter how big their score was, they just couldn't resist going for an even larger payout rather than stand pat and cash in their winnings? The Rs made it clear from the outset that they would not just slink into the night like OJ did. They would not settle for anything less than complete victory.

Btw,question for RDI's.
Why do you think JD did this?Maybe she's not nuts at all,maybe it's about her gut feeling,in which case you would do the same.You know something and nobody believes you and you can't live with it.

Isn't it odd then, that LHP doesn't get that same consideration?

No, I truly believe she IS delusional and out for attention.

Regarding talk of John paying for the ad...well, in light of the recent news that Burke has been asked for a new interview, I'd bet Big Money that John knew of this long before we did!

:angel:
RR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyJ1vz1ht4

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBZyh6UrDg

My thoughts on CW:

2rc3of5.jpg

345beo9.jpg

2r2lw11.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg85wR8Uy5Qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg85wR8Uy5Q

so, in summary, TG confirms cost of his services as a thousand dollars and many free of charge hours over a year, hired by lawyer Craig Skinner out of Denver.

TG clarifies that `to his understanding` the recreated rn in the DC add (the image on the right hand side) was created by JB.

JB`s recreation was submitted to TG, TG did not accept the recreation or include it in his observations.

I think this potential suspect should definitely be looked at again. I have little faith in the BPD ruling people out. But I also am suspicious of the ex-girlfriend of someone as a finger-pointer. Agendas don't usually coexist well with impartiality.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back