Woman goes to hospital in vaginal pain has dead turtle inside her

I guess I’m behind a bit, so this didn’t really happen?
I’m in a state of confusion about it but I tend to believe it. See my post#9 and the link.
Snip:
An analysis of the dead turtle revealed that it is a freshwater species usually sold in pet shops. The specimen found inside the woman’s body was a baby, but they can grow up to 18 centimeters in length once mature.

The police have closed the case, although the public prosecutor in Santa Cruz de Tenerife has begun collecting evidence in connection with the case, and said that legal action is not being ruled out yet.

At the same time, an investigation has been opened at the Nuestra Señora de La Candelaria Hospital after a photo of the dead and bloodied turtle began to circulate via WhatsApp. The photo has been published by several media outlets.

Then there was Mary Toft.
OMG, my husband just ran in here and said “wth? Are you ok?” I started laughing so hard, I had a coughing fit. I just had a chest tube not too long ago and I still have problems breathing. But when I opened that link about the rabbits, I couldn’t control myself. Still laughing. It’s good for my lungs though. Thanks for the physical therapy.

“A police source in Tenerife said: "This incident did happen and the reports are true. The woman does not know how the reptile ended up where it did and we don't either."

The woman suffered a "serious infection'' from the dead animal, believed to be a freshwater turtle and police have opened an investigation into the incident.

"The duty doctors inspected her and saw that her discomfort was due to the fact that the woman, who lives on the island, had a dead turtle inside her vagina which had caused a serious infection," police said.”
Doctors find turtle inside woman's vagina after having pain
upload_2018-9-23_10-56-33.jpeg

“A police source in Tenerife said: "This incident did happen and the reports are true. The woman does not know how the reptile ended up where it did and we don't either."

The woman suffered a "serious infection'' from the dead animal, believed to be a freshwater turtle and police have opened an investigation into the incident.

"The duty doctors inspected her and saw that her discomfort was due to the fact that the woman, who lives on the island, had a dead turtle inside her vagina which had caused a serious infection," police said.”
Doctors find turtle inside woman's vagina after having pain

So someone either dosed her and assaulted her if she has no recollection of the incident. Disturbing.

Lol. But what woman wouldn't even know something was crawling into her vagina??? That's what I would like to know. Well maybe not but even the turtle entering without being detected seems impossible to me. Jmo
I’m not sure where I read it. But it was claimed they couldn’t determine whether the turtle was dead or alive when inserted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back