Woman in helmet

Discussion in 'Alcala and the Unidentified' started by carbuff, Mar 11, 2010.

1. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Not sure about this one -- the photo isn't really clear enough to see much. Marjo Winkens
    Missing since September 2, 1975 from Limburgse Schimmert, Netherlands, doe 485DFNET

The thing that got me is, she doesn't really look alive in Alcala's photo...

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

1, 2, and 3 look the same to me, partly because the background seems to be the same. I'm not sure about the last one, though. She looks darker than the girl in the helmet.

Drugged, possibly, or maybe strangled and revived? Pretty nasty, whichever it is.

5. HockeyGirl

HockeyGirl New Member

One more, I'm trying to see what is around her neck, kind of looks like a choker style necklace with a large heart on it.

[​IMG]

6. smart blonde

smart blonde Websleuths Member

I believe the females in pics #1, #2, #3 are one in the same- a redhead. (She looks 'high' on drugs, to me).

I think the female in pic #4 is someone entirely different- a brunette.

7. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

There where actually a couple pic's that the girl didnt look alive to be honest. i cant find the other one now, but she was laying by a window on a couch I think.

8. Sleuthster

9. indiana

indiana New Member

Can see more of it in this pic with her arms in air (original referenced photo beside it for comparison)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

This woman is wearing a very unique/unusual necklace. It can be seen most clearly in the third picture on Post #2 of this thread. Is there anyone that can blow this up and post it???

11. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

It seems to me like Marjo Winkens has a differently shaped face. UI girl has a narrower face.

12. Bargle

Bargle Member

See if this helps. Click to enlarge.

[​IMG]

13. punklove

punklove New Member

[​IMG]

14. punklove

punklove New Member

Jinx!! :)

Does it appear to anyone else that she has a busted lip or some sort of lip injury?

[​IMG]

15. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Yep. Just like our poor beloved fur coat girl.

I don't believe that's a necklace. I believe unfortunately that is what the sick monster strangled her with. I pray she was drugged. I pray!

I do believe in this one she has passed. There is no way in holy h*ll a person could contort their body like that. I had commented in the general thread she also appears to have a knee injury. A bruise starting on her foot as well. I would think he'd crack you in the knees, ankles, and feet so you couldn't try and run. This is all too sad. God Bless these girls and their families. I am so sorry.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00273.jpg

16. Bargle

Bargle Member

For clarity's sake, here's a small version of the pic.
    [​IMG]
    Yes, they can contort their body like that. I thought the pose looked familiar and went looking for pics of ballet poses. I found this:
    [​IMG]

The girl in the picture has her arms positioned differently, but I believe it's the same basic pose. I think the girl is very probably a trained dancer.

17. punklove

punklove New Member

Agreed. I also think it would be a very difficult thing to pose a dead body like that, how would her leg be held up? We can see the entire leg so we would see if something was holding it up. Just my 2 cents.

18. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Thank you.

You guys are right. I think the body would be too stiff to pose, right?

However I still don't see an entire leg. It kind of made it look as if her head were backward. That's just me though.

Maybe that will help us. A trained dancer. We can look for a trained dancer.

19. Sleuthster

Very bizzare. The head is in the same position IMO in both pics. just different angles and the leg is up. I might add I also cannot see how a person can put their leg backwards like that.

20. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

I agree. I think that she's holding a dance position. Her face and her body contradict themselves a bit and I think that she's probably younger than one might assume. For whatever reason, I also think that these pics were taken in Europe rather than in the US but I have no factual reasons to believe this. She's a beautiful girl and I hope that she sees herself and comes forth. The "free-spiritedness" of finding herself photographed outdoors, naked and posing like this is particularly disturbing in light of the fact that RA was photographing her.

MOO

21. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

Dancers can and do. Her legs are clearly extended and the fact that she is actively (alive) and using her muscles to do so is evident in the photograph.

MOO