Woman says driver showed his genitals during road-rage incident

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
NEW ORLEANS -- A Lockport man was arrested Monday after he allegedly flashed his genitals at a woman during a road rage incident.

Faron Rodrigue, 47, faces one count of obscenity, second offense.

According to the Lafourche Parish sheriff, the woman told deputies that she had been traveling south on Highway 3235, when she passed a maroon pickup truck pulling a trailer. The woman said as she went around the pickup, the driver blew his horn at her. He then passed her and slowed down so she would have to go around him again. As she tried to go around him a second time, the woman said Rodrigue rolled his driver-side window down, elevated his pelvis and showed her his penis.

The woman wrote down the license plate number and called her husband, who called the sheriff's office.

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/3245965/detail.html

He was showing her that he had a very small pepee, so that she would know
why he had to drive like such a jerk, to prove his masculinity! :loser:

BWHHHHAAAAA. I was almost killed by a little jerk in a Mercedes in my office parking lot. I followed him and parked and was in the elevator with him. I said nice car! He said thanks. I said too bad it didn't come with a booster seat so you could see where the hell you're going! LOL :crazy:

LP Moderator said:
BWHHHHAAAAA. I was almost killed by a little jerk in a Mercedes in my office parking lot. I followed him and parked and was in the elevator with him. I said nice car! He said thanks. I said too bad it didn't come with a booster seat so you could see where the hell you're going! LOL :crazy:
baaahaaahaaaa LP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back