Woman says she was shot by her stove.

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by concernedperson, Oct 8, 2008.

  1. concernedperson

    concernedperson Former Member

    Messages:
    14,796
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
  2. Loading...


  3. LinetteH

    LinetteH Loving life in Colorado

    Messages:
    1,008
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    OMG!! Truly bizzaro!! Can you imagine? lol
     
  4. sleuthin4fun

    sleuthin4fun Member

    Messages:
    816
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Ouch!!!!
     
  5. shadowangel

    shadowangel Black cats consider me unlucky.

    Messages:
    2,374
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    :eek: The stove was packin' heat?

    :crazy:
     
  6. concernedperson

    concernedperson Former Member

    Messages:
    14,796
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0

    LOL! Very clever....
     
  7. CaliKid

    CaliKid Former Member

    Messages:
    4,646
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Well, at least it was only her ear. She's very lucky.
     
  8. bracken123

    bracken123 New Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Not too hard to believe.
    When my house burnt in 1992, my husband is a hunter and had lots of ammo in the house, before the fire department arrived the ammo started to go off. It sounded like a battle zone. We found spent shell casings all over the yard and in the field across the road.
     
  9. Lyn1001

    Lyn1001 In constant need of a nap

    Messages:
    1,593
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Oh my gosh! For some reason popcorn on an open flame comes to mind....
     
  10. bracken123

    bracken123 New Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Exactly!
     
  11. Bargle

    Bargle Member

    Messages:
    424
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Reminds me of a story from several years ago. A small town sheriff forgot he had hidden his service piece in the oven and turned it on the next morning to bake something for breakfast. Whoops. He wasn't seriously injured, as I recall.
     
  12. tippytoes

    tippytoes New Member

    Messages:
    490
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    That settles it....cooking is too dangerous! I am going back to ordering in.

    Seriously, I am glad this woman wasn't badly hurt. What a freak accident.
     
  13. PFF

    PFF New Member

    Messages:
    687
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yeah--so this is second thimes this has happened-I think I read the same story about being shot by own stove years ago--as military guys would say "Ammo COOKED OFF":boohoo:
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice