Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK

Shudder!

That reminds me of how my belly felt when I was hugely pregnant. It hurts just to look at.

Why would anyone do that to themselves????

Seriously. She needs a shrink, not another plastic surgeon.

HAHAHAHA...ohhhh, wwooooo,

I went to her website and you HAVE to see this: be sure you get to the last picture.

The woman's new *advertiser censored* simply look like someone's *advertiser censored* cheeks hanging on her chest! I'm not kidding it looks like a butt.

http://www.sheylahershey.net/gallery_02/

Now, cleavage is fine unless is looks like someone's butt.

AHH, OHH< WOOOO, I have to pick myself up off the floor after seeing that picture.

She's going to make money in *advertiser censored* for sure. OH< don't get me started with the new butt she has on her chest and *advertiser censored*...

I went to her website and you HAVE to see this: be sure you get to the last picture.

The woman's new *advertiser censored* simply look like someone's *advertiser censored* cheeks hanging on her chest! I'm not kidding it looks like a butt.

AHH, OHH< WOOOO, I have to pick myself up off the floor after seeing that picture.

She's going to make money in *advertiser censored* for sure. OH< don't get me started with the new butt she has on her chest and *advertiser censored*...
yep,I totally suspect she is doing it just for the money,for the large-chested fetish freaks who will pay to see the weird,the odd and the grotesque!

hope she stays off the trampolines!

she is never going to be able to walk in a store and buy a bra or shirt she will always need them custom made. How does she wear a seatbelt? And she can forget riding the rides at six flags.

What is wrong with people!!

That last pic looks like she's in a *advertiser censored* shot standing over someone's:laugh: butt.

reminds me of octo-mom..the things ppl will do with their body to exploit it in exchange for the payoff of money! and it's legal. :(

I can't even imagine how one would even "afford" that many operations; insurance doesn't usually pay for implants.

I guess she figures they are a good "investment" and plans to use them for future "occupations".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back