Woman stabbed by boyfriend for not having abortion wasnt pregnant

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by believe09, Aug 19, 2009.

1. believe09

believe09 Active Member

WTH? The suspects mother reports that the boy tried to break off his relationship with the 28 year old and she became upset. Preliminary reports indicate that she was not pregnant although she claimed she was and refused to get an abortion when the boy demanded she get one. So he stabbed her multiple times.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/20458445/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. SleuthyMama

SleuthyMama Listening to my gut

I think the other question to ask is what was this 28 year old woman doing w/ a boy who just turned 18?

4. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

Wow. That sounds like a real dream couple - a woman who would lie her way into a relationship, and an emotionally stunted boy prone to violence...

Thank heavens there is no baby.

5. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

I found a myspace, it says florida but then in the comments she was still in Mass but moving to Florida. If this is her, she already has a 4 yo child. Really Sad, and the guy is some **** on his myspace.

there is no reason that a 28 yo woman is involved with a "boy" that just turned 18. I hope she pulls through though for the sake of the 4 yo.

6. Leah2693

Leah2693 New Member

I just wanted to clear the air here. I am the victim. I was stabbed 17 times with a butcher knife. Whoever said he was my boyfriend has things confused. I didn't even know Alex. I in no shape or form was pregnant by him. He was the friend of my past roommate who needed to talk because his girlfriend was pregnant and he didnt want her to have it. He was not sober. He was on something at the time of the attack, and yes I have pulled through, my now 5 year old is to thank for that. I do have to thank you all for all the prayers and wishes.