Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Woman starts feeding birds, ends up with seven bears

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by zwiebel, Sep 12, 2014.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

A woman in Issaquah, Washington, found the food she left out for birds was being eaten by a bear. So she increased supplies. Next thing you know, she's got seven of the hungry creatures visiting her garden.

Wildlife officials could have issued her with a fine, but were able to work with her to trap and relocate the bears, so she escaped any consequences of her misguided behaviour - including being eaten by her furry friends.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Wildlife-Officers-stop-woman-feeding-7-bears-274678341.html

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Meryl12

Meryl12 Member

I can understand her kind nature-loving wild-life loving behaviour. The bears look so nice and furry, they don't look dangerous, I know they are, but they don't look dangerous.
    Have you noticed everybody laughs when they show the bears behaviour on television. Everyone thinks it's funny when they show bears raiding people's kitchens!! Thank goodness it wasn't my kitchen, (the kitchens need rebuilding after the bears have left).
    I think she was a very nice kind lady...:cat:

4. sonjay

sonjay New Member

We have people here (Florida) all the time feeding gators. And they do look dangerous! Not nice & furry at all.

5. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Had to share this here - a cub bear invaded a golf course in British Columbia, did a crazy pole dance with a flagpole, then stole a golf ball. If you look carefully in the background, you can see the little ears of other baby bears watching.

[video=youtu;_2iNl_Gb60o]http://youtu.be/_2iNl_Gb60o[/video]

6. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Well-Known Member

Awwwww, how gorgeous! :applause:

7. hambirg

hambirg New Member