Seeing this story reminded me of the time, in the early 90s, when my sister and her friend went out drinking and got totally hammered. The next morning, the friend was found by a neighbor in the floor passed out against my sister's apartment door and my sister woke up totally naked in the basement laundry room passed out on top of the washers/dryers! Neither had a clue how the heck they wound up where they did but thankfully, nothing horrible happened to them! Absolutely true story. My sis used to like to drink and she would sometimes black out and remember nothing.