Words of Encouragement For Law Enforcement

I think that LE has done an AMAZING job of keeping their composure in an overwhelmingly emotional and volatile situation. This must tear at their hearts every day and night and I doubt a single one of them sleep worth a darn.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have my respect and admiration. The TRUE heroes that don't ever ask for a single word of thanks. They put their lives on the line EVERY DAY for OUR safetly.

There was no abuse of power. And if it got them a one up on KC, I have NO doubt it was for CAYLEE that they did it, not for their own pleasure.

Thank you
Nikki

Great post, I agree wholeheartidly and will send them a thank you card for the way they are handling this case...perfectly IMHO

I believe every officer, detective, investigator, deputy, etc. working this case, based on what I have read and viewed has performed professionally and first and foremost want to find little Caylee. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this gut-wrenching case. Your's is a job I could not do.

I've always loved this poem...

Understand....There is a Heart

There is a person we all think we know,
We see him no matter where we go.
He is there to protect us and keep us from harm,
Sometimes from evil,
And other times when there seems to be no alarm.
He sees all that we choose to wear blinders to.

When he pulls you over, he is protecting others,
And yes, even you.
Keep in mind when driving by that accident with a sheet,
He is the one with tears in his heart, standing in the street.
He is the one that walks into a family's home,
Where he finds a battered child, holds his anger and minds his tone.

He sees the woman that has been beaten until she bled,
Knowing that next week, another tear, this woman will shed.
He is the one that goes to work on the streets
Full of guns and drugs,
While praying he makes it home to his wife and children.

This man is expected to see these things and stay polite,
To tolerate abuse from both sides of the law day and night.
Some say he is there to harass others with his power.
He is actually there to protect us hour after hour.

Yes, he did know that these things came with the job he chose.
But he is human, and having a badge did not able him his heart to close.
Many ask , "Then why did he choose this job to do?"
He chose it hoping to help; he chose it for me; he chose it for you.

--Unknown--

Thank you for starting this thread SweetMop

Our silent heroes. My God. The work, frustration, exhaustion, elation, depression, and non-stop drama these great men and women go through on this case alone would boggle our minds is my guess.

Even though we may not say it all the time please know that on behalf of Websleuths we appreciate and applaud all you do.

We are here for your in support, spirit, prayer, and whatever else you may need us to do.

To our friends in Law Enforcement on this case and all the other cases Websleuths discusses please know you have a large resource here. If you ever need us don't hesitate to ask.

Tricia Griffith,
Owner Websleuths.com and Forums For Justice.org

What Tricia said. I don't envy your position right now. It must be extremely frustrating to know the one person who could put an end to this right now refuses to do so. Even more frustrating for those who are parents and couldn't imagine. We have all the confidence in you and what you are doing. Myself, I have read here and there a little. I normally don't follow this forum but saw the thread and wanted to add my support.

I salute LE all the way. What a terrible job they have to do. Granted there are some bad cop's but certainly not the majority. I was for a short time worked in Juvenile detention. It's not a NICE!

Go you guy's...........underpaid, not appreciated, we love ya!

xxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

My Heroes, Our Hope! Thank you!!! God Bless all that you do to keep us safe. Listening to the police scanner through Fay, again affirms what heroes you all really are. Know in my heart this will all be solved.
Pray Caylee is home soon!

Great Job and we all know this has been tough.Starting behind the eight ball and trying to get any help from the people you need it from has been hell. LE just a great job...Thanks,Thanks,Thanks

To all our men and women in blue who work so hard and unselfishly I extend my heartfelt gratitude. You see the ugly side of human nature everyday and still you persevere.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

Just wanted to add my thanks to LE for all that they endure, whether it be criticism from the general public, dealing with uncooperative criminals, even the donut jokes. :cop:

In all seriousness, I have the utmost respect for LE. I stated it several times on here, that my husband is a retired police officer. He served for 12 years before being forced to retire due to an on the job disability. I have heard countless stories from him of what being a police officer means, entails, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.

I truly wish that more people would have patience and trust in LE. They know what they are doing.

I want to thank every Officer involved in this case for everything that they are doing, to give Caylee a voice. I know this means countless hours that are taken away from being with your own loved ones and that is never easy. Please keep up the good work and know that you have support from the people here who want justice for Caylee, and a resolution to this troubling situation.

We proudly display the bumper sticker below on both of our vehicles, thanks to my husband. It is the least I can do to show my support to officers passing by me on the roads.

Thank you for all that you do LE.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
thinblueline.jpg

GOD bless our men and women in law enforcement..

I've very impressed the way this case has been handled by LAW ENFORCEMENT, very professional, and very thorough.

THANK YOU!!!

I don't agree with the abuse of power argument. She broke the law and they arrested her for breaking the law.

An abuse of power would have been arresting her on a bogus charge, tossing her down, smacking her around, etc.

They are under no obligation to inform her lawyer, her mother or anyone else as a "courtesy" that they plan on arresting her/bring her in and I believe they sent the detectives that were familiar with her and her family to make the situation go more smoothly. Rather than having a half dozen new officers show up at their door. I think that would have really created a scene.

I applaud the LE for their hard work on this case. I truly believe between they are Caylee's voice. They are doing everything they can to bring that little angel home.

May god be with them and TES this weekend and let Caylee be found.

Great Post!!!

Keep up the fine work LE/FBI!! Our thoughts, thank yous and prayers are with all of you and your familes. I simply cannot imagine the emotional toll and impact this must be causing for you all!!!

To all our men and women in blue who work so hard and unselfishly I extend my heartfelt gratitude. You see the ugly side of human nature everyday and still you persevere.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

Unfortunately, as a victim of violent crime, I have had previous personal encounters with certain corrupt law enforcement officers who were not worthy of the badge they wore and abused.

This experience has soured me for many years.

I'd like to say that the Orange County Sheriff's Dept. has, from all public accounts, handled this case professionally and objectively. After sifting through the documents, I am beyond impressed with their proficiency. They have handled the media appropriately.

They are dealing with a case so complex and bizarre, and unlike any other. They are doing a fantastic job.

Thank you, OCSD, for everything you are doing and for working tirelessly to find precious Caylee.

And thank you, personally, for restoring my faith in law enforcement.

I voice TOTAL support for LE! Especially Det. Allen and Melich (sp). You have worked under the most frustrating circumstances trying to bring justice for this Baby.

YOU are her voice!

I also want to thank LE for their hard work, I can't imagine how difficult cases such as this when it pertains to a child, how it must just eat away at your hearts. Prayers to each of you and your families.

I want to say thank you to the law enforcement officers working on this case! I am praying for you, that you will be able to uncover the truth and that justice will prevail. You are appreciated! :clap: :clap: :clap:

God bless you!

:woohoo:

GREAT JOB OCSD and all of LE! Keep up the good work!!!! Dot all the i's and cross all the T's!!! We can't let Casey get away with this! Thank you for all you do for our community!

Thank you for starting this thread. I agree LE is doing a fantastic job and there is no doubt in my mind they know exactly what they are doing. They are dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's.

From the beautiful dogs to the way the case has been handled, KUDOS to all!!!

And a heartfelt thanks.

Please don't let some of the naysaying talking heads get you down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back