World's longest lecture

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

An African lecturer has delivered the world's longest lecture after talking non-stop for more than three days.

But Errol Muzawazi, 20, from Zimbabwe, was talking to himself for the majority of it after his audience fell asleep.

He talked for 88 hours and four seconds as he lectured on democracy at Jagellonian University in Krakow, Poland.

Muzawazi was allowed to stop briefly only once every eight hours to go to the toilet, eat a sandwich or take a quick nap.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j300145479&w=447932

2. Loading...

3. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

I thought you were posting a story from my childhood. My mother was ACTUALLY the worlds HOLDER of the longest lecture!!!! :p

Wonder how you have anything so interesting to talk about after 88 hours?!

4. lex

lex Former Member

5. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

6. tybee204

tybee204 Administrator

MY mother had a 5 word lecture...
    Go cut me a switch

7. KrazyKollector

KrazyKollector New Member

Most of the lectures I heard in college just FELT like the world's longest. :blushing: :eek:

8. Lakergirl123

Lakergirl123 Former Member

DH has the longest lecture in the world! He's really long winded anyhow but when he's lecturering our son, he'll go on for an hour! He'll tell him every story from his childhood whether it had anything to do with the situtation or not. He'll tell the same dang stories over and over and over - it's like the movie "GroundHog Day" - only worse!

9. lex

lex Former Member

hi blue! i forgot about those kind of lectures. ( man i hate those, lucky i didn't get too many cuz being the youngest my folkes were tired out by the time they had to deal with me and i was rather spoiled. (got away with stuff :angel: ) lol, the way you worded it made me laugh!

10. Schmerty_Jones

Schmerty_Jones ________________ Even if you're on the right

I thought the record was held By FIDEL surely when he corrals the masses & has them stand in the hot sun and harangues He's the world champion !
    My MOM did try to break his record ...but she was much younger at that time....come to think of it wonder if they have a few spanish genes in common? :slap: :razz:

11. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

I can't fit into my spanish genes anymore... I need an elasticized waistband :D