Would you read Ann Rule's book -

Would you read Ann Rule's book?

• Yes

Votes: 55 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • I am unsure if I would read the book at this time. Do not know.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • No, I feel the book would be bias

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Yes, I feel the book would be non-bias

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Yes, but I have not followed the story, I would purchase to read the Powell story

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Yes, to read both stories

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Gore's term up?

When is Gore's term up?

Gore was appointed as Sheriff in 2009 when Kolender resigned, then elected in 2010.......should be up in 2014........my guess is that if things start to get really ugly on this case, he will step-down prior to that. He should do it now, if he had a brain.

Gore was appointed as Sheriff in 2009 when Kolender resigned, then elected in 2010.......should be up in 2014........my guess is that if things start to get really ugly on this case, he will step-down prior to that. He should do it now, if he had a brain.

Thanks, Inparadise.

I volunteer to buy him the gold retirement watch, and organize his retirement party. I think we could probably have all that planned and ready before Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Thanks, Inparadise.

I volunteer to buy him the gold retirement watch, and organize his retirement party. I think we could probably have all that planned and ready before Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I would be more than happy to help out......and I think that we should have the party at 1043 Ocean Blvd, perhaps a pool party in the new pool in the court yard........what do you think? Oh, and maybe a boat ride around the bay in Jonah's beloved yacht "HIS GLORY"?

That is certainly interesting news about Gore retiring.......I wonder why he is still receiving campaign contributions then? Perhaps this is a very recent decision on his part?

Oh, i don't know if it's true or not. It was just some thing i read but don't remember where. It was probably in the comment section of the patch. One can only hope that it's true. If so I hope the next sheriff will really be a good guy and not just a pretender.

Only 3weeks and a day before Ann Rule's book comes out. I predict about another week and a half of lapping waves, then the tsunami. Lol.

Oh, i don't know if it's true or not. It was just some thing i read but don't remember where. It was probably in the comment section of the patch. One can only hope that it's true. If so I hope the next sheriff will really be a good guy and not just a pretender.

From experience, arrogant people like Gore don't choose to retire. They have to be forced out by higher-ups or the constituents.

From experience, arrogant people like Gore don't choose to retire. They have to be forced out by higher-ups or the constituents.

Just like he was forced out of the FBI...........

I never thought of it that way. You are probably correct. In any event, it should be interesting to see how this plays out or pays out, which ever happens to apply.

I never thought of it that way. You are probably correct. In any event, it should be interesting to see how this plays out or pays out, which ever happens to apply.

I have always wondered why the media has not mentioned his son's run-ins with LE in AZ? And if you read Gore's official bio, the only mention is that he has an adult son who lives in AZ......seems odd to me. No mention that he graduated from college, or served in the military, or did anything else........

I have always wondered why the media has not mentioned his son's run-ins with LE in AZ? And if you read Gore's official bio, the only mention is that he has an adult son who lives in AZ......seems odd to me. No mention that he graduated from college, or served in the military, or did anything else........

Inparadise, your post reminded me of the threatening letter that Gore sent to Bremner after he released Rebecca's file to her.

He threatened to release the entire file to public scrutiny if she released anything to the public that made him look bad. Of course that shut her up as she did not want to jeopardize the possibility of a criminal case for her clients.

Gore also implied that an investigation was done on Rebecca and he would release those results to the public. Whatever he found could not possibly effect the question of whether she was murdered or not.

The reason I found your comment interesting is that Gore would threaten to expose the skeletons in Rebecca's closet when it appears that he has a pile of them in his own closet. How ironic is that.

Inparadise, your post reminded me of the threatening letter that Gore sent to Bremner after he released Rebecca's file to her.

He threatened to release the entire file to public scrutiny if she released anything to the public that made him look bad. Of course that shut her up as she did not want to jeopardize the possibility of a criminal case for her clients.

Gore also implied that an investigation was done on Rebecca and he would release those results to the public. Whatever he found could not possibly effect the question of whether she was murdered or not.

The reason I found your comment interesting is that Gore would threaten to expose the skeletons in Rebecca's closet when it appears that he has a pile of them in his own closet. How ironic is that.

Perhaps Gore doesn't realize that his son's "incidents" are public record, and anyone can research them? IMO, Gore is nothing more than a school yard bully, and he was operating under orders from a certain someone to make this all go away.

I'm hoping that the case will start moving now that the election is over.

Hopefully, the AG will let us know what they decide soon. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to getting a copy of Ann's book...

Less than 2 weeks for Ann Rule's book to come out. FATAL FRIENDS AND DEADLY NEIGHBORS is slated to come out November 27. You can pre-order through Amazon I hear and apparently it also comes out on Kindle.

Check out the link! They are definitely working to get Ann Rule as a guest on Tricia's True Crime Radio. :great:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145596"]Guest Suggestions for Websleuths Radio[/ame]
(
multipage.gif
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145596"]1[/ame]
2 3)

Less than 2 weeks for Ann Rule's book to come out. FATAL FRIENDS AND DEADLY NEIGHBORS is slated to come out November 27. You can pre-order through Amazon I hear and apparently it also comes out on Kindle.

I really found the chapters pertaining to RZ in Ar's book " Fatal Friends and Deadly Neighbors" interesting.
Finally a place where all the timelines and peoples/places are developed and coherent. There were a few things that really stood out for me. Here are a few:

1. (excuse meWTF) Atty P. 's presence at the crime scene and relationship with LE. To me that shows a true conflict and impropriety. I think that should be enough for a higher court or official to reopen the case.

2. REbecca's neatly folded clothes on her bed did not include underwear- yet a pair ( Women's underwear ) were found in the guest house- not on her or in the bathroom or near towel.

3. a Candle in the yard????

4. and....(stop reading if you don't like to read new agey signs and symbols.....but this almost knocked me over!!!!!- please do not judge me- for this but as clergy I have all sorts of training in different religious practices officially I have a Status as Medicine Woman as well as Reverend) the fact that the witnesses ( plural) who saw DR ( are sure it was DR) stopped because of that Opossum. I know to some this is a small detail. But...in Native American religion/lore this is a big sign. If you would like a link you are free to PM me- but you can also search yourself. ( search: opossum native american totem signs , meaning, also check opossum reversed as it was dead) With out thinking too much we know. opossum the only marsupial in North America, will do what? Do anything---Play dead - play victim- to deceive others to protect its babies. There also seems to be some reference to evading nosey neighbors. hmmmm Not that it is evidentiary in any way what so ever....but it is definitely a sign. It is definitely interesting. It made them stop! and observe...4 of them saw.... Ds not NR pacing ...nervously back and forth on that porch- then disappear to the back of the S. Mansion property.

JMOideas

Thank you for letting me share them.

2. REbecca's neatly folded clothes on her bed did not include underwear- yet a pair ( Women's underwear ) were found in the guest house- not on her or in the bathroom or near towel.

RSBM - Not directed at you, iSleuth, but there is still such a lack of detail/clarity of released info in this case, for example:

“Her bed” being in the master bedroom? Or another bedroom?

"Neatly folded clothes" found on her made or unmade bed?

What kind of clothes: bed clothes or day clothes? Clean or dirty? “Neatly folded clothes” insinuate clean, however if stalling for time one might slowly and carefully fold dirty clothes. Could a possible perp have placed them on her bed for staging? Did LE take those folded clothes for testing?

Any signs of struggle in that bedroom, items out of place, tipped over items, broken items, etc? Fingerprints in that bedroom?

A pair of women's underwear found in the “guest house” or in the guest wing/room of the main house?

Which room/s had a stereo system that when blasted would be loud enough for neighbor/s to hear and think there was a party going on? How many houses away was the blasted music heard? Fingerprints on the volume knob. on/off button and/or remote?

Etc.

[Note: I haven’t yet read AR’s book so I apologize if these questions are addressed therein. And, thanks to all of you for providing details from the book!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123