Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, The A family should go to jail with their lovely daughter!
They are soooo involved..........

What I don't get is why they needed to frame Jesse if the Nanny did it.
In her police/FBI interview Cindy says that "at one time I believe Zanny was a real person, but now I think KC uses Zanny for anyone who is watching KC. I think now Zanny is Jesse or Amy".

I think they had to frame Jesse because they knew the nanny story wasn't going to really fly. They needed someone the police could actually get to in order to take the heat off of Casey.

I think they had to frame Jesse because they knew the nanny story wasn't going to really fly. They needed someone the police could actually get to in order to take the heat off of Casey.
Exactly, and Ricardo and Amy are next, in that order.

I always feel like I know these players better than I should.. even understand them better than I should. Comes from growing up in a dysfunctional family, with plenty of 'bad' people about..
They are always trying to keep all their options open. Even on things that don't matter, they obfusticate, lie, give half truths, dramatise details, and play down important issues. Cry at the drop of a hat over nothing, and remain stoic through situations that would drive most people to despair. They know a lot about a lot of irrelevant issues, and either say nothing at all, or spout off an encyclopedic knowledge of something totally obscure to most of the world. They often seem to know nothing about things that are common knowledge, however.

The ones I knew used to mutter into their chests with their heads down, so you didn't quite catch every word they said. The Ants, though, do the same thing slightly differently. They use words strangely and out of context.. it is to keep people confused about what they actually said, and is something of a habit rather 'intentional'.. well.. it IS 'intentional' but they do it consistently, all the time, as a way of expressing themselves without actually making themselves clear on a subject. It is their normal way of speaking.

I don't think they had any well-thought out plan to frame JG in particular, anyone who happened to wander by looking vulnerable would have done, and will do. They use a sort of shotgun approach.. one minute the person in their sights is ZFG, the next it is JG.. or maybe the whole thing was a tragic accident.. or possibly it was Tony..

They blame everyone else for everything that goes wrong, no matter how obviously it is themselves who are in the wrong..and then accept blame for something they really did not do or could not possibly be blamed for. It helps to keep the confusion going.

At the end of the day around them, all one can say is that you wind up confused, baffled as to what was going on, or what was discussed, notice your pocketbook is lighter than it should be, and with an uneasy feeling in your stomach.. and probably find yourself hanging out with them again tomorrow, if they want you to.

Thankfully, JG passed the lie detector test.

Any idea if Annie took one? Her interview raises a few questions..

I remember in one of CA's LE interviews she said she now believed "the nanny" was whoever was watching Caylee at the time and not necessarily ZFG.At the time I was thinking CA was finally being honest with LE,but now I see it was to set up friends of KC's.
About LP,I think there were things that LE knew,but couldn't share with civilians,like the Grunds.LP wasn't bound by the same policy and could let the family know.I'm glad he did.

Respectfully snipped:
I really think that was a very mean thang to say. You don't like LP and I respect that. But, I hope you were joking about what "you" may "think" LP would say when questioned because I think that was just plain old mean. I never took you as a mean person. I really doubt if LP gives a crude what anybody thinks about him as nor do I. He and I am of the same kindred and both outspoken---obnoxious---loud---and anythang else one would call us.

SNIPPED
:blowkiss:

LP does not care, and you are correct about that.
I am sure Leonard's part in the ZFG-John Morgan alliance will come to light eventually.
John Morgan's involvement in this case is PRICELESS.

Something tells me that George couldn't tell the difference between his arse and a hole in the ground. He just parrots what ever his owner, Cindy, tells him to say. If Cindy says those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant, well...that's what George is going to say - never bothering to look at the pictures himself. Poor George. He really doesn't have a clue, does he? Never has, never will.

Bolded by me, "his owner"! That cracked me up! You are so right-can't believe this guy was ever in LE-what a wimp-what a shame.

Maybe a bit O/T, I don't know about you all, but the A's make me thank God for my kooky, semi-dysfunctional family!

Tells me the prosecution is smart. I have not seen a BH on the stand but I guess it may have happened and I missed it. Bounty Hunters have great technical equipment, beside the toys, he had the female BH in the house for awhile. He also had Rob who kc liked. This type of personality can usually get some info the LE can't. Some good info and some bad info also.

LP strikes me as a good person....only problem I see is he is sometimes led by his heart which is not a good attribute for a BH but great for a human being.

The female BH had a bird's eye view to what went on in that insane household, I wonder if she's looking for a pen pal?
LP will always be a good guy in my book, if he's said colorful things about the A's, he's had good reason..........I would have said much worse if I were in his shoes.

Dude's a freak! Watch the Greta interview where he says he saw Casey and Caylee the morning they left (ya know, the one where he was watching his "usual" show on the food network before work and knows exactly what both "girls" were wearing.) He speaks of the gas cans in this video also iirc.

wasnt that the same interview in which he told gretta that he knew who had taken the gas cans? that it had been some boys from the neighborhood (or somthing like that)? that he knew casey hadnt took them because they'd caught the perpetrators that broke into the shed?

LP's heart was in the right place. He actually thought he could get KC talking and find Caylee. He was under the impression LE violated her civil rights and arrested her with no cause..he should have checked into this before putting his name on the line.

Once LP heard about the evidence from the trunk of KC's vehicle, he knew then Caylee was deceased. He then saw how CA became contrary, argumentative, hostile and lied like he's never seen before. LP is a law abiding citizen and couldn't relate to the Anthony's and their pension for covering for KC, as they have done all her life and create these lies with ease. Which is why when CA/LA started to blame JG, he knew JG had taken that LDT and JG gave an accurate account of who KC was and didn't know this KC...he didn't want an innocent person to take the rap for the only one who took Caylee's life. KC and only KC is responsible, he knows it, the A's know it but it's all about how others view the Anthony family. FBI Scott knew this from the second he interviewed CA as he told GA that your wife sees through rose colored glasses. This woman, CA has to keep up the appearances of a Brady Bunch life.

He also doesn't like the control CA seems to have over everyone. He definately hates that GA can't be his own man and that CA emasculated him. He is nothing more than a puppet to CA. You do as she says..

The last straw for him was when KC kicked him out of her "house", as he walked out he told KC, I will find Caylee with or without your help and he did try his best.

I feel the main reason they are gonna throw Jesse under the bus is because they (the A's) harbor a anger at him for calling there *angel* KC (cough cough) on the carpet by demanding a dna test when little Caylee was born and not just believing KC's lies.

He and His family were the ones that didnt buy into KC's lies at the time.. and in the A's world anyone who doesnt buy into the story is the enemy.. (CA's brother is one good example) If anyone doesnt buy into it.. they are the enemy.. LP, Jesse, the Police, the media, the list of enemys to the A's (according the them) is endless... We are all out to get them and there mother of the year daughter.....

Rules ..
Attack the post not the poster

No name calling of anyone associated with this case.

No "I wish I could meet you in person, etc. etc."

Agree to disagree

Utilize the ignore feature

Be nice, be calm, be considerate otherwise TO's will follow.

Respectfully, I really don't agree with the 'GA is emasculated thing'..in my opinion he is one of those men who remain 'boys' their whole lives.. they are mischievious little kids.. they gamble there own and other peoples money away, they cheat on their wives, often without bothering to hide it to any extent, they can't hold a job, they think more of their toys.. cars or computers or whatever they are into, than they do of their families or responsiblities. They 'need' someone to tell them how to act and how to dress, how to think and scold them for misbehaving.

Seems those sorts are always looking for a Mummy .. some over bearing woman who will tolerate their childish antics, scold them like the naughty boys they are, but keep them supplied with money, a roof over their heads, and clean laundry.
I don't blame CA for the way GA acts, anymore than I blame him for the way she acts. The two of them go together like a hand in a glove. If he didn't have CA he would go out and find a replacement for her immediately, as he wants/needs someone to tell him what to do.

I tend to agree with Mamabear about LP. He may not be perfect, but he has done more good than not in this case, with the one exception of ever bailing her out in the first place. He made a mistake and admitted it the minute he knew it was. And has done nothing but try to help ever since. And he is one of the few that has admitted he is not ashamed to benefit from the exposure, which is a lot less hypocritical than some others have been.

Sure he's been wrong about a few things - we have all had erroneous theories about the case - how could we not when the Anthony Fabrication Factory, Spot Remover Solvent Crew and Professional Spin Cycle Team have been at it night and day obfuscating the truth since day 31?

LE has done an amazing job - particularly when it comes to maintaining their cool with this bunch who have done nothing particularly cooperative and spit on them publicly since the beginning. LE has worked tirelessly and we can only imagine the manhours and emotional impact it's had on them as individuals. But they've made a few mistakes or oversights, they are only human and this isn't the only case or duty they are juggling as an entity. Officer Cain comes immediately to mind.

It's not so much what LP has actually done or not but how it is interpreted by us because all of his actions are absolutely open to interpretation. To me, he offers a foil for LE, to voice things publicly they would like to say but can't due to protocol. He doesn't always prove right in his hunches, but neither does LE sometimes, that's the nature of investigation - your theory changes as new facts emerge.

Paddy has also acted without the "blessing" of LE sometimes, but none of us really knows what they think. Anyone who unofficially found evidence would have been asked if they were willing to pass a poly, simply for the record and so the Anthony family couldn't scream to high heaven that it was planted, we could all see that. They may have their own varying opinions on some of his showboating, but it has been a nice balance to the egregious honey-baked ham spectacles the Anthonys and their media machine have plastered all over creation which LE has had to politely and patiently deal with - many of which added an unnecessary burden to their lives and the real investigation. I think it's a mistake to assume what they really think of him based on what they have said publicly - and they may individually have the same spectrum of feelings we all exhibit.

No, he's not privy to all the facts, and yes, he sometimes gets it wrong - but he has also been the only one willing to speak up publicly and continue to risk his reputation against these people for ALL of the true victims in the case, starting with Caylee herself and the concentric circle of collateral damage KC and her family have left in her wake. You have to admire the cojones if nothing else. Maybe if members of her family had the same courage in confronting the facts none of this would have ever happened.

What I do not understand is how does Casey's accusation against Jesse have anything to do with the nanny? Does she think she can just disregard her original story? Is she saying it is a conspiracy? Does anyone in this entire family have any common sense at all?

Regards,

Montana

I completely agree, it really makes no sense... how will they explain away why she didn't report her child missing...
I wonder when/if she would ever have reported her child missing??

The defense knows all the evidence is strong, they are going to do whatever it takes to create a shred of reasonable doubt... it's their only hope

Have you listened to GA's latest comment? Are you kidding me!!! GA needs to go over his transcripts and Grand jury statements once again. This is why GA attempted suicde, he NEW in his heart his daughter killed his grandchild Caylee. Look at his current words describing his daughter. It appears by GA's words he isn't accepting his reality. and isn't going to be able to make it all the way to trial without another depressive episode. Look how this has snowballed since his words with RG. LP can poke any of those yahoo's in the immediate family and those circling the wagon to be around them. I hope LP and anyone else will continue to chip away at the A's facade till they can realize and accept the truth.
Yes I was really shocked to read George's statements about his daughter. I thought to myself "Why would George say all of this?"
George's reality is that he has to keep peace with an unstable,(my opinion), and very controlling woman. So as long as he lives in that house with Cindy, he must stifle his thoughts and beliefs and continue to live in Cindy's Delusion, which is a lie.
It's really very sad, I think. How in the world will George ever be whole and healthy? He can never be well while this charade continues. I think the man would be so much better off out on his own and away from Cindy and the life of lies she demands!
I sing praises for LP. He will keep it real, and he won't let anyone forget the bs and the lies that this family attempts to push.

I admit I have mixed feelings when it comes to LP but my biggest issue is that we already knew (or were pretty darn close to grasping) Casey and her mother (at this point it really seemed Cindy and Casey were the only ones lying, she didn't let George even speak on camera at this point and we have all seen LE videos) were lying before he came into the picture yet he came and bailed her out anyway. He knew what we knew yet made excuses like the ones you list above. Had he not inserted himself she would not have been bailed out and been able to spend all that time in the comfort of her childhood home while her daughter was rotting away down the street.

Accusing Lee of being Caylee's father wasn't all that great a moment of his either, IMO.

:waitasec::waitasec:
You say " ACCUSING LEE OF BEING CAYLEE's Father ~ by LP ~
well...
Not to be rude or anything... But KC told JG that LA her own
brother tryed to sexually attack her... so
that is where the ............LA might be the father thing
started.....
LP had no interest in starting a FAKE rumor of KC and LA
It would only be KC's fault for telling other people
that here own brother was trying to have sex with her...

SORRY I don't mean to sound ticked off
But KC is the PROBLEM SHE KC is the LIAR:liar::liar::liar:
LP went to the A's to help find Little Angel CAYLEE
LP just got CAUGHT in a BIG PILE OF THE A's LIES & LIES & LIES
that was heaped up taller than TALL!!!!!

Thanks ! just trying to set it straight....

KC Said My Brother tried to have sex w/ me
LP would Not know that unless he was told that !!!

Thanks for listening!
Thanks for helping to SEEK ~ JUSTICE for little Angel CAYLEE!
This is about having the one that Killed her
brought to justice for murdering a little TODDLER !
Thanks for A L L Helping !
THe Signs and the EVIDENCE Lead to KC
Evidence will prove it !

God Bless !
jjgram

*** Just saying... IF indeed KC thought that JG really and truly
killed CAYLEE ~ why didn't she tell the police that...
why did she say.... of ZANNY the NANNY ~ Zanida FernandezGonzales
took Caylee and gave me a script ~ cause once the DECEASED BODY
of little Caylee was found... WHAT's to LOOSE ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KC IS A LIAR :liar::liar::liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads