WS Members/loved ones who have Coronavirus or testing for Coronavirus (Group Hug)

Greg’s heart gave out at 4 am this morning. I believe with all my heart that Skyler was there waiting for him. I can see their smiling faces. Skyler’s birthday is tomorrow. They are peacefully together in heaven now. Another BIL died in his chair after shoulder surgery on this very same day two years ago. I love y’all. Kiss and hug and spread your love around to all your friends and family. We never know when...

Greg’s heart gave out at 4 am this morning. I believe with all my heart that Skyler was there waiting for him. I can see their smiling faces. They are peacefully together in heaven now. I love y’all. Kiss and hug and spread your love around to all your friends and family. We never know when...
So sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself

Greg’s heart gave out at 4 am this morning. I believe with all my heart that Skyler was there waiting for him. I can see their smiling faces. They are peacefully together in heaven now. I love y’all. Kiss and hug and spread your love around to all your friends and family. We never know when...
I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you.

Greg’s heart gave out at 4 am this morning. I believe with all my heart that Skyler was there waiting for him. I can see their smiling faces. Skyler’s birthday is tomorrow. They are peacefully together in heaven now. Another BIL died in his chair after shoulder surgery on this very same day two years ago. I love y’all. Kiss and hug and spread your love around to all your friends and family. We never know when...

I'm so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you as well.

I felt a great warmth when picturing Skyler and Greg's smiling faces.
Thank you for that beautiful image, i.g.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss and am praying for you all in your grief. The image of your loved ones in peace, and together and smiling in heaven is lovely.

You are so right about never knowing when... Hugs to you.

Praying for everyone. Y'all make sure you drink! My poor bestie had only a "mild" case. Kind of like a mild flu. But now she has permanent kidney damage and is doing dialysis.
Mine seems to push harder on my heart. I can't tell if it is directly affecting the heart, or just that my body is struggling so hard to fight it. Our hospitals are turning people away. I have no idea when my poor dear daddy's earthly remains will be dealt with, because the funeral homes are utterly backlogged.
I'm slowly getting better. Not entirely sure how thrilled I am about it.
Contract tracing finally called me. It's been over two weeks, and they are very fixated on fevers, so it was pretty bloody useless.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend who has permanent kidney damage due to Covid ... that's a terrible effect of the disease.

I am glad you are getting better, but the feeling you're having about the virus pushing on your heart does not sound good to me. Maybe it's grief adding to the illness. Please take care.

Praying for everyone. Y'all make sure you drink! My poor bestie had only a "mild" case. Kind of like a mild flu. But now she has permanent kidney damage and is doing dialysis.
Mine seems to push harder on my heart. I can't tell if it is directly affecting the heart, or just that my body is struggling so hard to fight it. Our hospitals are turning people away. I have no idea when my poor dear daddy's earthly remains will be dealt with, because the funeral homes are utterly backlogged.
I'm slowly getting better. Not entirely sure how thrilled I am about it.
Contract tracing finally called me. It's been over two weeks, and they are very fixated on fevers, so it was pretty bloody useless.
I am so sorry for your tremendous loss of your father. Listen, I also am concerned about how you describe your virus battle as pushing harder on your heart. Do you mean a tightness and pressure? Or is it emotional feeling you're talking about? It's possible your heart is where the inflammation is attacking you. I don't mean to lecture. It just sounds concerning.

One of the first woman to die in California back in Feb. 2020 was recovering. She even texted a hour or so before. Then, her heart exploded. These stories about people improving then being hit with the virus harder scare me. I'm not saying this to terrify you, but please don't forget how this virus causes clots and a storm within your body. It lies in wait.

Wonder which part of the country you are in that hospitals are turning people away. I worried about that, too, but the news makes it sound more daunting then it was for me to get my doctor's attention. (see my post upthread) The health care providers are trying so hard to meet the needs. Please act fast if your heart is under attack.

Again, I am so sorry you have seen such devastation to your family and friends from this horrible virus.

Last edited:
Not tightness and pressure. My pulse goes up with exertion, which at this point in time includes things like brushing my hair, crying, and reaching under the couch. It is getting better though. I have been on aspirin therapy in addition to all the other stuff.

I am so saddened to come onto WS this morning and to read this.
So much heartbreak for one family.
I am so sorry.

Not tightness and pressure. My pulse goes up with exertion, which at this point in time includes things like brushing my hair, crying, and reaching under the couch. It is getting better though. I have been on aspirin therapy in addition to all the other stuff.

I was thinking, could aspirin therapy be causing irritation in your esophagus? That happened to me when I was taking ibuprofen around the clock. It made me feel like I might have an ulcer. It went away when I stopped the ibuprofen. I believe aspirin might have a similar effect... JMO and FWIW!

Sending prayers!

To my little Skyler. Today is your birthday in heaven above. I’m sending my blessings on the wings of a dove, not only for today, but every day hereof. I know you and your dad are together now. Take care of each other. Show your dad around heaven. Play and bounce through the clouds. I think of you always Skyler. Smile kiddo! May the angels sing to you both in the most joyous way. I love you till infinity. No Skyler, I said it first. Okay, until infinity above. You win. Have a wonderful happy birthday in heaven!

Please, please everyone--
Think long and hard before you expose yourself or your loved ones and dear friends to this highly contagious Coronavirus during this 2020 Holiday Season.

animated-christmas-star-image-0056.gif

Just read this thread and let it sink in that people are dying. Once you realize you may have contracted it, you'll wish you never went to the Walmart like me, or even worse that family gathering or party.

May you all have a different, uniquely special Holiday Season this year and that you give the gift of true love and concern for your fellow human beings.

animated-christmas-candle-image-0131.gif
animated-christmas-candle-image-0029.gif
animated-christmas-candle-image-0131.gif

... and this is how it happens.

Friend of family(~70's) lives in a condo where lots of snowbirds come. She was sitting outside socially distancing with 3 other elderly folks and the sun was in her eyes, so she asked them to come in for a bit. They all say "they are keeping very safe" mind you. So after they discussed if they should wear masks while having coffee and yacking for a bit, they decided nope, we're all careful and good... so sat around for an hour last weekend 8 days ago.

This past Wednesday, she got a call from 2 of the friends that visited her condo and they were driving back to the north and told her they were positive for COVID. She said she felt fine that am. Welllllllllllllll, that pm she started getting sick (headache, etc) and went to get a PCR test (rapid test was $100 so she went with PCR, which took 3 days to get results)

During the time of that weekend and through the week, the family friend helped and elderly 97 year old neighbor to get into bed and took food up to her condo.

Well, you guys here know where this is headed.

Friends from up north are sick with COVID
Friend of family is sick with COVID
Elderly 97 year old as of Saturday 2 days ago tested.... has COVID

DAMN IT FOLKS!!!

Oh, and the comment to me was "but they weren't sick or had symptoms when we visited"

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM....

I also want to butt in and ask if she has talked to her doc about getting Remdisivir or Regeneron.... oh, what to do.

Update from my above post with background

A terrible personal experience to share that I have not seen posted on a threads. Remember a week ago I shared with you guys that a friend of the family in Florida was positive because of having coffee with her neighbors at the condominium? People have been keeping in touch with her by phone. She has no family. She is elderly. No one was able to get in touch with her yesterday. She wasn't answering her phone. (Day 8 from exposure) Learned that she has been taken to the hospital and is on oxygen, but nothing can be released to anybody. Due to HIPAA laws.

Anyone and everyone, please note that if anyone you love goes into the hospital with COVID, have them sign a HIPAA release form immediately so your loved ones, especially those of elderly single people without spouse or children , can know what is going on and help to assist and intervene. This am, folks trying to do back door connections to get information.

I wonder if her casual condo snowbird friends from New Jersey that she caught it from even know this is going on. SMDH.

All you guys are so compassionate and sweet, I am just angry these days at this virus

ETA, I just went back to the original dates. She was exposed on Saturday 12th, she found out she was positive on Wednesday the 16th,

Last edited:
Update from my above post with background

A terrible personal experience to share that I have not seen posted on a threads. Remember a week ago I shared with you guys that a friend of the family in Florida was positive because of having coffee with her neighbors at the condominium? People have been keeping in touch with her by phone. She has no family. She is elderly. No one was able to get in touch with her yesterday. She wasn't answering her phone. (Day 8 from exposure) Learned that she has been taken to the hospital and is on oxygen, but nothing can be released to anybody. Due to HIPAA laws.

Anyone and everyone, please note that if anyone you love goes into the hospital with COVID, have them sign a HIPAA release form immediately so your loved ones, especially those of elderly single people without spouse or children , can know what is going on and help to assist and intervene. This am, folks trying to do back door connections to get information.

I wonder if her casual condo snowbird friends from New Jersey that she caught it from even know this is going on. SMDH.

All you guys are so compassionate and sweet, I am just angry these days at this virus

ETA, I just went back to the original dates. She was exposed on Saturday 12th, she found out she was positive on Wednesday the 16th,

Awful situation. I hope the people who infected her not only know, but feel terrible. I hope she recovers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back