WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #14 *Guilty*

According to the state supreme court’s public relations officer, Jennifer Bundy, justices met to discuss the appeal process and decided to set the case for argument in the current court term.

An official date for the argument has yet to be determined by the high court’s clerk, but will be released in the near future.

WV Supreme Court to hear arguments in Lunsford-Conaway appeal during current term | WVNS

This is an old article and nothing has shown up since then. I presume the current term means this year. IDK Nothing shows up for September so far.

Hi all, I still think of Aliyah often. Do any of you feel the appeal could be successful? I would hate to think LL would ever be released. The thought of her becoming pregnant again horrifies me.

Hi all, I still think of Aliyah often. Do any of you feel the appeal could be successful? I would hate to think LL would ever be released. The thought of her becoming pregnant again horrifies me.

I don't think so - IMO - plus she is 38 years old now - hopefully would not get pregnant.

Agree, but that's the price we pay for living in a "civilized" society:rolleyes:

That little bruised faced babygirl... it broke my heart.

The Case Archive link has changed, so I will add it back.

Main Case Archive (up until arrest): Photobucket
Justice for Aliayah: Photobucket
Memorials and Tributes, etc: Photobucket
^^this last one doesn't have much because there was no news or who knows... could be the Foundation never had enough funds to go on,
and raising all of the kids is a full-time job

Ten years and Aliayah is still remembered-she would have been 13 by now, maybe into sports, having her first crush, perhaps liking music and dancing and shopping, ready to blossom out and live a full complete life. But she is totally safe now, and her killer is (hopefully) locked away for the rest of its life. Rest on, beautiful angel. You are not forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back