WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Just joining so not sure if this has been mentioned or if it is even relevant but has anyone thought that its odd for a three year old to be missing FOUR of her TOP teeth?? That seems quite young to be having teeth already falling out naturally! Let alone the fact that it is odd too lose all four top teeth at once anyway?

Who knows maybe I am wrong.. just trying to think back when I first starting loosing teeth and I don't think it was that young!!

thanks ashmoulder I was thinking the exact same thing but thought maybe it was possible. My children are 6 and 7 and 6 year old hasnt lost any and 7 year old has lost a couple. 3 is not normal I am sure.

Isnt it sad that after being on here a couple of years, you can just about stereotype these ladies and cases like this one. Mum having heaps of kids to different dads and not looking after them properly. It is not just the USA either, happens a lot here. It has been made worse since the government here now gives a couple of thousand dollars per child......major baby boom, they had to change it though to give the money out over a period of time as it was being spent on drugs, alcohol, pokie machines, plasma tvs and one I know of after having her 5th child......hair extensions!!!

Hi All,

Just joining so not sure if this has been mentioned or if it is even relevant but has anyone thought that its odd for a three year old to be missing FOUR of her TOP teeth?? That seems quite young to be having teeth already falling out naturally! Let alone the fact that it is odd too lose all four top teeth at once anyway?

Who knows maybe I am wrong.. just trying to think back when I first starting loosing teeth and I don't think it was that young!!

They usually start losing teeth aroumd age 5 or 6. Look at pictures of 1st grade classes, lots of missing teeth in those pictures.
It is odd to lose all 4 at the same time. Another consideration is children that needed a lot of antibiotics as an infant often have dental problems.

... has anyone thought that its odd for a three year old to be missing FOUR of her TOP teeth??

My child broke teeth at 3-months old, lost two top and and bottom teeth at 3.

My child isn't even 10 and has all adult teeth.

It's not odd in my household.

Something's just not right here. Poor beautiful angel of a baby!

Just read both threads. Oh, no! Not again. :(

Where is everyone seeing the pics?

Just read both threads. Oh, no! Not again. :(

Where is everyone seeing the pics?

Go back to page 4 on this thread and see AmandaReckonWith's link.

There are several photos there of Baby Aliayah, Lena (her mother) and the grandmother... and lots of photos of the searches.

STOP sleuthing the minor children! Stop now. We don't sleuth minors. Only the victim. We don't post information relating to other minors and we don't discuss their social networking pages.

This is really important guys. We need to do our best to protect the other children in this household from being plastered all over the internet. They didn't do anything and posting comments about them now will haunt them in 10 years.

Please do not sleuth or post about the other minor children. It is a TOS violation.

Thanks,

Salem

STOP sleuthing the minor children! Thanks,

Salem

Thanks for the reminder.
I'm one of the guilty ones and I really knew better. :doh:

It's no excuse, but it's late and I just wasn't thinking when I posted.

My apologies to Salem & all the others here.

:iamashamed:

STOP sleuthing the minor children! Stop now. We don't sleuth minors. Only the victim. We don't post information relating to other minors and we don't discuss their social networking pages.

This is really important guys. We need to do our best to protect the other children in this household from being plastered all over the internet. They didn't do anything and posting comments about them now will haunt them in 10 years.

Please do not sleuth or post about the other minor children. It is a TOS violation.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm sorry. I know better. I won't do it again.

Interesting theory, could also be in line with what you have stated, that step dad did not know. Mother whisks the 9y.o. off to her room after finding the child dead, gets hubby off to work then panic time, 2 hour drive with the deceased child in tow. Very plausible.

That's where I'm going in this case too -- excellent scenario. After all, why is mommy driving around town for 2 hours, in what should be a 5 minute drive? Did she think baby A was at Denny's having a Grand Slam breakfast? Sick, barefoot toddlers tend to be quite slow in my experience. I can't see baby A bounding down a road into town.

IMHO, this precious child died during the night and the mother placed her in the river after step-dad went to work and the 9 year old fell back to sleep in her bed. Then she got in her car and drove around for several hours to provide for an alibi.

I'd like to hear a couple of witnesses come forward to say that the mother even asked them (or anyone) "have you seen a little 3 year old girl"?

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

Is there any information on future searches? I've wondered if she did fall into the river if it flows fast enough to have taken her a good distance upstream. There was someone on the Katelyn Markham thread that was really good at this. Wish I could remember who it was and get her to come over here.

If anyone knows please invite her.

Is there any information on future searches? I've wondered if she did fall into the river if it flows fast enough to have taken her a good distance upstream. There was someone on the Katelyn Markham thread that was really good at this. Wish I could remember who it was and get her to come over here.

If anyone knows please invite her.

Right now I'm placing all my bets on baby A being placed in the river or elsewhere during the 2 hour window (where mum was driving around). I don't have info on future searches, but I'm sure it will start again tomorrow -- with the focus being on the river.

MOO

Mel

That's where I'm going in this case too -- excellent scenario. After all, why is mommy driving around town for 2 hours, in what should be a 5 minute drive? Did she think baby A was at Denny's having a Grand Slam breakfast? Sick, barefoot toddlers tend to be quite slow in my experience. I can't see baby A bounding down a road into town.

IMHO, this precious child died during the night and the mother placed her in the river after step-dad went to work and the 9 year old fell back to sleep in her bed. Then she got in her car and drove around for several hours to provide for an alibi.

I'd like to hear a couple of witnesses come forward to say that the mother even asked them (or anyone) "have you seen a little 3 year old girl"?

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

After watching the mother on a news release, I have to say she genuinely looked like she had been crying her heart out. I pray she didn't accidently over-dose the child because of her being ill, and then made matters worse by hiding the body. On the other hand, children have been know to hide in strange and dangerous places, inside dryers, freezers, closets with no ventilation. I wonder how thoroughly the house was searched before the focus turned to outside the home.

Well a few things here that I can think of so pardon me while I think out loud.

If I was a mom and I thought someone took my child from my house, I might be frantic and not thinking straight and head out on the roads looking for any car that might have a child.

Maybe since the child was sick she was crying a lot, mom put her in the car and turned on the car, she died carbon monoxide and she used the story of driving around to explain why no gas, and maybe if the engine was still hot. She could have taken her out of county far away to dispose of body.

I hope they are searching everywhere around the area. Not just the river. I hope by now LE has searched the house and the vehicle too. No stone unturned. moo

Like Dewey2, I also thought that the mother looked extremely distraught, and like she had been crying for days.

I wonder if the reason she got in the car to look is because she's pregnant. I know that at 8 months, with all four of my kids, walking any kind of longer distance was VERY difficult because of the pressure (women who have given birth will know what I mean!). And she is pregnant with twins, which means she is carrying more baby than I was, more weight and pressure. Hard to walk any distance, and hard to go fast. Maybe she thought she could cover more ground, more easily, in the car?

Just thinking aloud. Hope this little one is found soon, but with the time gone it's not looking good. :(

Hi All,

yeah, this has to be from either an accident or the teeth rotting. One of my kids is almost 6 and has lost 5 teeth so far. Compared to his friends, this is very early (they haven't lost any yet). When he was in pre-k, he had a school mate who had all front teeth capped and it was from cavities.

Praying for Aliayah and her family! Concerned about her mother and the pregnancy. Please, please find Aliayah alive and well!

Like Dewey2, I also thought that the mother looked extremely distraught, and like she had been crying for days.

I wonder if the reason she got in the car to look is because she's pregnant. I know that at 8 months, with all four of my kids, walking any kind of longer distance was VERY difficult because of the pressure (women who have given birth will know what I mean!). And she is pregnant with twins, which means she is carrying more baby than I was, more weight and pressure. Hard to walk any distance, and hard to go fast. Maybe she thought she could cover more ground, more easily, in the car?

Just thinking aloud. Hope this little one is found soon, but with the time gone it's not looking good. :(

For 2 hours? Makes no sense to me. I'm also hoping for a happy outcome for this cutie pie but .........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd