WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014

2. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Who would be able to afford a ransom? Why would this child be kidnapped for ransom? Such are very rare anyway but usually from the very wealthy, if at all, JMO.

3. lynnb

lynnb New Member

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014
    Day 6 of Search for Missing Lewis County Girl

Denzil McHenry's home sits directly across from the Lunsford home on Dennison Street. But he remembers it usually being a quiet home.

"It's weird if you have five kids and you never see them out playing," he said.

But that's not the only question McHenry has regarding the family. McHenry said he was out loading his truck all Saturday morning, but never saw anything strange, despite what Lena Lunsford told police.

"I was here until a little bit before 10 [a.m.]," he said. "I never heard anybody hollering or screaming, come outside looking for anybody. Nobody ever came out to ask me if I'd seen her or seen anything or nothing."

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

If there was a ransom request, LE would hold that very very close to the vest for fear for baby A. They would also probably keep up the search so the public wouldn't ask questions.

But I keep telling myself this isn't a movie, and chances are baby A is no longer with us. I hope my heart is wrong.

MOO

Mel

5. lynnb

lynnb New Member

from same link above:
    Thursday, agents searched the Comfort Inn room where the family moved yesterday, after its Dennison Street home became a crime scene.
    I wonder who's paying for that?

6. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

That's not good - not good at all. If he's outside, wouldn't he hear mama screaming for her 3 year old? Someone please tell me she at least looked around before hopping in her car?

:banghead:

Mel

7. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Personally, I think

a) the attorney thinks it would be a good case to garner free pr and a case that could become high profile (ala Jose Baez)

and/or

b) the attorney is a member of the community and sincerely wants to help bring answers to his small, concerned community and thinks this may tip the balance toward that goal faster, by announcing to any perpetrator publicly, "hey, if there was a crime, please, call me and I will represent you, let's just resolve this - okay?"

8. lynnb

lynnb New Member

9. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Attached Files:

10. lynnb

lynnb New Member

11. cc81

cc81 Active Member

It does work. Not sure if it will stay linked, but happy the writer of that article was able to have that piece (re)posted on the MSM.

Scary!!! I could never have my babies around someone capable of pulling an ax on someone.. no matter what the reason was.

12. lynnb

lynnb New Member

Well I for one am glad to see that there is finally a reporter who is gonna tell what he knows!

13. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Me too :smile: That's exactly where i was going.

14. cc81

cc81 Active Member

He has more info. He put together a list of charges in various Counties. Hope the writer has a chance to publish his findings on a more acceptable level than FB generally is.

I would love to quote it, but the whole thing was deleted off FB... I am guessing now, that it was removed, so that it could be shared on wboy

15. lynnb

lynnb New Member

16. SondraK

SondraK Active Member

Because this case is horrible enough as is, I prefer to be a Polyanna and believe (b). I think this man is a true good samaritan that just wants to wind this up quickly for all involved. He gets blessings from me.

17. rpipergirl

rpipergirl proud owner Kidmissing

I took a lot of antibiotics as a young child and as a result had such bad teeth I needed caps on them or I'd have lost a bunch. Antibiotics are hard on kids teeth,just so you know.

18. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Attached Files:

19. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

This is very telling. Again just MOO. I know i stated about LE silence prior and bouncing of subsequent posts. Is it not even more telling when there is no plea from the Family? Put the 2 together and I think it says a lot. I find it a stretch for a Mother that pregnant with so many children. Up with a sick child to get up to just see her hubby off to work. The pollyanna story just doesn't cut for me-from her. MOO

20. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.