WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked one of the locals where there may be cameras on Government property /businesses and the response was:
7-11/Pantry store, the High School, the Dept of Highways, the Marina/boat businesses, the Water Company, and the National Guard Armory (it is only a few houses away from Aliayah's house).
I only named those because the FBI said "South Weston", so this would not include places like WalMart, grocery stores, DHHR, or even Main Street businesses

Thinking outside the box....but if Aliayah has been gone for longer than reported, would Mom accepting welfare cash assistance or food stamps be a state or federal crime?
......or would concealment of a body fall under federal crime? since the FBI was brought in under the initial report of kidnapping/abduction?

Thinking outside the box....but if Aliayah has been gone for longer than reported, would Mom accepting welfare cash assistance or food stamps be a state or federal crime?
......or would concealment of a body fall under federal crime? since the FBI was brought in under the initial report of kidnapping/abduction?

Good point about the welfare assistance. I'm sure that would be federal...
not sure about the concealment of body, but wouldn't they have to prove that before they announced it? :waitasec:

BBM- Wow, Government Security Cameras.

Jail
Prison
Welfare/Social Services Office
State/County/Federal Parks
Highway Traffic Cams

Is the old mental hospital ran by the State or County now?

If you are referencing the former Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (TALA), it's my understanding that it was closed sometime ago and sold to a private businessman. It has been used for ghost tours and such.

anyone remember John Wolfe? He was the reporter from Weston Demercrat that initially reported about RL's criminal record in an interview and mentioned that RL had attacked his niece with an ax?
anyway, he is saying on his fb page that the father of Lena's son (the one who Lena said was at visitation with his father during the 911 call) has been arrested. burglary, grand larceny, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of battery on an officer.
https://www.facebook.com/wvwolfeman2

*** posting because the fb belongs to a confirmed reporter******

State & local police use surveillance cameras to collect evidence against drug dealers/meth labs. I know of one set of cameras on property I own that have been there for over three months. Maybe some of those are located in the area where they suspect Aliayah could have been taken. Could take a while to go through all that footage for evidence.

BBM- Wow, Government Security Cameras.

Jail
Prison
Welfare/Social Services Office
State/County/Federal Parks
Highway Traffic Cams

Is the old mental hospital ran by the State or County now?

It is privately owned.

anyone remember John Wolfe? He was the reporter from Weston Demercrat that initially reported about RL's criminal record in an interview and mentioned that RL had attacked his niece with an ax?
anyway, he is saying on his fb page that the father of Lena's son (the one who Lena said was at visitation with his father during the 911 call) has been arrested. burglary, grand larceny, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of battery on an officer.

Lena sure knows how to pick 'em
:( :(

State & local police use surveillance cameras to collect evidence against drug dealers/meth labs. I know of one set of cameras on property I own that have been there for over three months. Maybe some of those are located in the area where they suspect Aliayah could have been taken. Could take a while to go through all that footage for evidence.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!!!

That is possible. When I lived in the apartments in Bendale, I was told to avoid a couple of areas that were known for drug activity.

I just thought of something. It's been said on Facebook that RL was not fond of the children he did not Father, he referred to them as %$stards (*Rumor*).

Maybe Aliayah became the object of his frustrations, singled out above all the other children. She was sick, he had to get up early for work the next morning. Perhaps she kept him awake that night. Maybe he told LL that Aliayah better not be there when he got home or there would be hello to pay.

Perhaps the video enhancement shows 4 kids in the car that morning?

So frustrated about motive in this case, can't nail down any details. Whatever this turns out to be, I am 100% convinced Lena Lunsford is involved in Aliayah's disappearance. If she was innocent, she would be out in the media and so would the rest of the family.

my first thought was CP or taken over state lines

Or interstate drug trafficking. There is no way to know what they have uncovered in investigating this that may not be related to Aliayah's disappearance, but could be a federal crime.

Are there any locals here who have been verified? Are you willing to verify that RL's stepdad is a RSO and his initials are RH?
If so....I can post his information....correct?

Yes, RH is RL's stepfather and a RSO.

Wondered why the bail was so high (95k). Lovely, so is there a SINGLE stable adult in these children's lives? Just one?

I continously check to see if there is any news on this precious baby. I cannot get her off my mind.

This PC should have been carried by a national outlet! I am furious at the lack of attention!

The only people at the PC were WDTV, WBOY, WCHS-TV, Weston Democrat, Exponent Telegram reporters and two concerned citizens. It was held at the State police barracks. The location was off-limits to non-media until an hour before the PC.

I wonder what goverment security cameras they mean? could they be anywhere? like a post office, etc.? where do you think the nearest camera to the house would be? in the direction she supposedly went that morning??

State Roads Department garage is about 750' NW of the home, located on route 19.

I just thought of something. It's been said on Facebook that RL was not fond of the children he did not Father, he referred to them as %$stards (*Rumor*).

Maybe Aliayah became the object of his frustrations, singled out above all the other children. She was sick, he had to get up early for work the next morning. Perhaps she kept him awake that night. Maybe he told LL that Aliayah better not be there when he got home or there would be hello to pay.

Perhaps the video enhancement shows 4 kids in the car that morning?

So frustrated about motive in this case, can't nail down any details. Whatever this turns out to be, I am 100% convinced Lena Lunsford is involved in Aliayah's disappearance. If she was innocent, she would be out in the media and so would the rest of the family.

Knox, I am with you 100%!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member