WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peazzzer

Peazzzer I hate liars. Hate em.

I Hate this. Hate it. That poor little soul. If you won't love and take care of your kids, give them to someone who will. Please.

2. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=110155

OK, what? This is the strangest angle for a story :waitasec:

3. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

If these dimwitty reporters would like to see what real reporters ask about, they could take a look at a few other cases... good example the Jahessye Shockley case. Reporters dug up info and asked the cops and the grandma.

4. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

First time I've seen a reference to evidence at the crime lab.

5. feistygurl

feistygurl Verified Insider

I know lots of people who live on bendale, dennison and armoury road cut thru the armory to get to the main road. so i bet they would have them coming and going on their cameras. I also wonder about the marina place thats just across the main road having cameras. Looks like it is a place that stores boats and reapirs them. I know we looked around there but were not allowed to remove the storage covers from the boats.

6. Shadow205

Shadow205 Well-Known Member

7. Shadow205

Shadow205 Well-Known Member

There has been mention of it before Knox. LE spoke of trying to speed up the processing of evidence. I think that it was right after they removed the family from the house and did the search of it.

8. Westinlund

Westinlund Verified Insider

9. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the locals posting on this thread! Your posts with what is happening on the ground is very helpful.

:gthanks::yourock:

10. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Just thinking of Aliayah this evening and checking for any new developments. I find the apparent plethora of footage (hours) to go through a hopeful lead as who knows what they may see on any one of those tapes from around the community.

I am also glad to see that the local press is still trying to cover teh story when they have no sources from which to get information. I hope they continue to ask questions even when they may well get their fifteen hundredth "I can't comment" "no comment" from LE or are met with silence from those who should want Aliayah's name and story out there the most.

I think that it is very unlikely that they are looking for a live child. I think this is a matter of finding the responsible party and body recovery.

I pray for those in this community whose lives have been shaken by this awful happening and for those involved in trying to bring us all answers.

11. Westinlund

Westinlund Verified Insider

Some people are strongly affected by it, which is shown by the various planned activities and support we are getting for the Aliayah's Law petition.

Others see it as an invasion of their privacy and don't want to be bothered to talk about it.

I could write pages from what I've heard up until this point and maybe someday I will. One thing I do know is that Aliayah has changed the lives of me, my wife and son. I have seen a community come together and I see a community divided. I see parents taking a firmer hold of their children and I see people who just want to go on with their lives.

I hope and pray every night that LE solves this case and brings EVERYONE who is culpable in this case to justice. It is the least that they can do for Aliayah.

12. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

<snippped> and BBM

I'll gladly second that emotion.

13. sktrsmw

sktrsmw Member

Westinlund, bless you for being here on this board and letting us know what is going on in your community. Your imput and perspective are SO appreciated!

14. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

:cry:

:cry:

15. suzyq211

suzyq211 Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!

OMG this is horrifying!

16. sktrsmw

sktrsmw Member

I wonder if any of his sexual crimes were against children? Is he out of prison? How close does he live to Westin?? OMG,...so many thoughts running thru my mind about this pig!

17. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

For those convictions his victim was a family member 13-17 years old. He is out of prison after serving a 17.5 year sentence and Weston is approximately 30 miles from Auburn according to google maps.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I do not think he is involved. I'm looking closer to home. ;)

18. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...ion-narrows-in-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance

SO VAGUE!! Aaargh! :sigh:

19. cachmo

cachmo New Member

This makes me so sad. Im on here everyday checking on Aliayah. I wish there was something to sleuth , at least I could feel like I was doing something productive. I am praying for answers soon. i have faith in the FBI. I hope its not misplaced faith. Prayers for Aliayah

20. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

So if someone searches and finds her they will prosecute them?

This has to be the stupidest statement from LE I have heard. almost any LE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.