WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if you talk to her maybe you can share the good news. Sounds like Bring Them Home radio is going to have her on as a guest.:great:

I have NO clue how I missed Vickies plea. WTG Vickie-I am very proud of you!!

maybe you can clear something up for us about the gag order
Is the media under a gag order? We've heard yes.....and then we've heard no.

no no no no no no no no no no

NO GAG ORDERS ON NO ONE ACCPRDING TO FBI LAST THURSDAY

Vicki, do you think Randy and Jesse might join here also? That would be great if they did. You ALL have been through so much and my heart aches for Aliayah and the family members that are getting out there and trying. YOU are her voice. God Bless you!

Vickie- I don't know how to ask this so I'm just going to be blunt
I realize Tina is Lena's sister......but we are all here trying to find the truth.
Does Tina have a close relationship with Lena and are there certain subjects we should avoid talking to Tina about? I don't think any of us here want to upset her.

i am searching for LL's first court appearance date for her current charges. Anyone know offhand when that is? Also would CPS have a hearing for the children they took?

Vicki, do you think Randy and Jesse might join here also? That would be great if they did. You ALL have been through so much and my heart aches for Aliayah and the family members that are getting out there and trying. YOU are her voice. God Bless you!

I got randy on phone now
Im asking.......................
He said he would check it out

sing , sing a song
tell us about Aliayah
tell us where she is
it's been way too long

lala la lala:great:

It HAS been way to long----
BUT aliayah DOES have a voice now-
A voice that some didn't want her to have-
You should all be proud for standing up for what you believe is right-and know that there are many who support you!!

I got randy on phone now
Im asking.......................
He said he would check it out

My brother Randy has a very strong bond with Aliayah. He has spent a lot of time with her and he loves her like she was his own. He is very heart broken and is very angry. He quit posting on FB because of all the bickering. He is seeking the truth as myself and all of you are. Him and my brother Jesse have been helping me answer your questions.

Vickie- You mentioned earlier that Joann has gotten upset and has now stopped taking your calls. Have you given any thought to what it was you said that upset her so much?
You haven't said anything bad about her....so we know it's not that. But something triggered her. Was it talking about Lena's tantrums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog