WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickie You are doing a great thing by being Aliayah's voice.Hopefully one day she can read a about speaking out for her. I have kept her in my thoughts and prays since I first found out she is missing.She is a beautiful child who needs to be found and returned to her loved ones.Hopefully it is soon.

Nine threads already for Aliayah-she has not and never will be forgotten! I still believe that soon this case will be broken wide open and I pray daily for this sweet baby.

Thank you for your offer, but I would like to get it done local and have the altered photos approved by LE before releasing them. I hope to get that done this week. Nothing personal, but they are very strict about pics with the siblings.

There is some free software you can download or use online and do it yourself if you have the photos scanned. Google has Picasa 3 that you can download and has more features online you can use and FotoFlexer is an online program I have used. FotoFlexer sometimes hangs up on me, but you can be more precise in what you trim off the photos.

I'm a couple of pages behind this morning but I wanted to post this really quick while I have the time. I followed this case closely in the beginning and even blogged about it but a couple of weeks ago I had to step away from it because I found myself so angry with the family that it just wasn't healthy. It broke my heart that nobody (but us here) seemed to be advocating for this angel.

I'm not sure why but this weekend I decided to open the thread back up and found Aunt Vickie posting (and then Tina last night). I cried tears of joy for the first time in this sad case. I can't tell you how much it means to see family finally standing up for this child instead of circling her mother to protect her. I know how hard this must be for both of you. I was once in your position and it isn't an easy thing to do, though luckily my niece was "just" neglected not injured or missing.

As you have started to see with Joann becoming angry, some family will turn on you and perhaps start slinging mud your way but PLEASE don't let that sway you from being the voice that Baby A so needs and deserves right now. She has went so long without being heard and it is past time that injustice was corrected. Continue to hold true to her and what you know to be right, for her and for the other children caught up in this nightmare. There are a lot of adults in this case not acting like adults but let them fall where they may. Right now the children are the only innoncent parties and they alone deserve your time and loyalty.

I'm not able to post often right now because I have a little one heading to surgery later this week but please know that I am reading and keeping you both in my heart. You are true angels and Baby A is lucky to have you in her corner. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I'll gladly help with e-mails or anything else as time permits here. I have an open and hosting paid for domain (ourmissing.info) if anyone here has the time and inclination to take over and maybe start a site for Baby A.

*Sorry about errors here B is starting to hurt again so it is time for me to jump off.

Please pray that someone that knows any information comes forth soon . Aliayah has been missing way too long. Everyday that she is missing is the hardest days cause the not knowing eats you alive. I pray everyday, every minute, every second that she is found safe and unharmed. You dont eat, sleep . All I want is Aliayah home safe and sound where we know is she is out of harms way.

Aliayah I will continue to have hope . Will not give up that hope because hope is all we have. If we give up hope then we give up on you and that will NEVER happen.

FINALLY!!!! :) I am so very happy to see some family here to speak for little Aliayah!!! Welcome, Tina and Vickie!
Prayers and hope for you little Aliayah!!!!

Hi, Tina,
My heart breaks for you and Vickie, and let me tell you, you are both in my thoughts and prayers... we have been following Aliayah's case for a while now, and I can only imagine the horror you must be going through. I am just so glad to see that little Aliayah does have some family in her corner, and looking for her.... and that she is loved very much by the two of you.... I sincerely hope you are able to find this darling little girl safe, sound, and very very soon....
Hugs to you and yours.....

I'm a couple of pages behind this morning but I wanted to post this really quick while I have the time. I followed this case closely in the beginning and even blogged about it but a couple of weeks ago I had to step away from it because I found myself so angry with the family that it just wasn't healthy. It broke my heart that nobody (but us here) seemed to be advocating for this angel.

I'm not sure why but this weekend I decided to open the thread back up and found Aunt Vickie posting (and then Tina last night). I cried tears of joy for the first time in this sad case. I can't tell you how much it means to see family finally standing up for this child instead of circling her mother to protect her. I know how hard this must be for both of you. I was once in your position and it isn't an easy thing to do, though luckily my niece was "just" neglected not injured or missing.

As you have started to see with Joann becoming angry, some family will turn on you and perhaps start slinging mud your way but PLEASE don't let that sway you from being the voice that Baby A so needs and deserves right now. She has went so long without being heard and it is past time that injustice was corrected. Continue to hold true to her and what you know to be right, for her and for the other children caught up in this nightmare. There are a lot of adults in this case not acting like adults but let them fall where they may. Right now the children are the only innoncent parties and they alone deserve your time and loyalty.

I'm not able to post often right now because I have a little one heading to surgery later this week but please know that I am reading and keeping you both in my heart. You are true angels and Baby A is lucky to have you in her corner. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I'll gladly help with e-mails or anything else as time permits here. I have an open and hosting paid for domain (ourmissing.info) if anyone here has the time and inclination to take over and maybe start a site for Baby A.

*Sorry about errors here B is starting to hurt again so it is time for me to jump off.

Thank you for your comment.
as for slinging mud at me, I have nothing to hide.
I admit I am a sinner.
But thru the Grace of God , I am a forgiven sinner. That is a what matters to me. So if they want to sling mud, I say bring it on.

Vickie -

If you would like to get the other pictures of Aliayah posted... I can crop out and/or blur out any other kids that are in them.

So that they are ONLY Aliayah. I am more than happy to do it if you would like me to!

Just let me know if you'd like me to... I could even do it tonight if you'd like. :seeya:

You are such an angel! Thanks for all you do with pictures and post here on WS. We all appreciate you so much!

Thank you Vicki, Tina, and all the WSers who are standing up for Aliayah. My prayers are with all of you.

I have been off line for a few days (in the hospital) and came back to find family involved here at WS and all I could do was read and cry. We all love that little girl and want her returned safe and unharmed.

Thank you to all for loving her and not giving up on Aliayah!

just checked....can't find any new media reports today.

I just got off the phone with Rachael Jackson. She is going to help us. Finally we will be able to get the help we so desparately need for Aliayah. I feel better, not like I am wandering around in the dark. Thank you for sending me to her, and thank you Lord. WE WILL BRING THIS PRECIOUS BABY HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Rachael Jackson. She is going to help us. Finally we will be able to get the help we so desparately need for Aliayah. I feel better, not like I am wandering around in the dark. Thank you for sending me to her, and thank you Lord. WE WILL BRING THIS PRECIOUS BABY HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful news Vickie! Please know we will all be here listening!

I just want to add my thanks to Vickie for so bravely and graciously joining us at WS. Now, after weeks of no information, we have some very valuable information. Furthermore, we have a much more accurate account of things now that much mis-information has been clarified.

I also send up prayers for Alliayah and I believe that God can work through Vickie and those family members who seek the truth. I pray that you will remain steadfast and not be deceived by manipulative liars.
May God bless you, your husband, and your brothers as you continue to stand on the side of what is right, as you share with us from the goodness of your heart, and as you help LE and all concerned move closer to the truth.

Please, please continue to be a brave and honest voice for our little lost girl.

WDTV channel 5 reported on Aliayah but Sorry to say that no new news but not giving up hope will always have hope til she is found. Please pray she is found soon.

I've been kind of busy lately popping in and out but wanted to say a quick welcome to Tina. You and Vickie are brave women for standing up for Aliayah. My prayers are with you both and your families as you work to bring her home. They are coming for you, Aliayah!

Vickie- Do you know when you will be on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member