WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford - Facebook Q&A W/ Aliayah's family

Status
Not open for further replies.
]Doesn't something like that have to be in court records somewhere???[/b] Just wonderin' I mean this IS a free country and no one really has the right to "gag" another person unless it is under a court's venue I would think...

The media would have been ALL over a gag order if one existed. It would have taken the heat off of them for the shoddy reporting
icon12.gif

But fb family members are stating one was in effect (remember it hasn't been lifted for Joann though). Their next move will be, *well actually "Family", asked us not to talk.:innocent:

Well I sure didn't learn much. Carry on --

Mel

:floorlaugh:
I know, right??
hours of my life i'll never get back ;)
Actually, i DID learn something though...
That's gonna be a hard family to crack for LE! They really give good empty answers and they'll defend them to the end... sigh

So let's rehash... there was a gag order on everyone but now there is only a gag order on Lena
The gag order did not come from LE/FBI because no one has ever talked to LE/FBI
There was never an official gag order issued on paper
They were just "told" not to talk to media.
So if I'm understanding this correctly......it looks to me like Grandma had issued a gag order to the whole dang family. Grandma has now lifted the gag order on everyone but herself and Lena.
Does that sound about right?

Sums it up nicely. Also:
Dont expect any more recent pictures of Aliayah
No one knows when these babies are due
This family had limited contact with Aliayah
Grandma loves the kids but CPS thinks she is unfit

blah...blah..blah

Sums it up nicely. Also:
Dont expect any more recent pictures of Aliayah
No one knows when these babies are due
This family had limited contact with Aliayah
Grandma loves the kids but CPS thinks she is unfit

blah...blah..blah

You forget yada, yada, yada... sigh...

we also learned that Aliayah lost her teeth in an accident and had them removed by the dentist after they had come out because of bottle rot.

And that they can delete the tough questions faster than I can blink my eyes-
That Aunt Vickie has contacted Mark Klass, will contact Mark this week, won't contact him because LE and the FBI have to give her permission.

Thanks Lynn-and Imamaze!! You guys are the best!!

hope I don't get in trouble for this...but browsing the other "facebook" rumor rooms...I see Vicki has been answering questions elsewhere also...
Important to note.... as of Saturday 10/29 Vicki or any of these other extended family members had not talked to Lena once.... Vicki has never seen Lena and Aliayah together as she lives a distance away...Randy has never seen Lena abuse her kids BUT he does not talk to Lena. He avoids her because he does not like her record with LE...Randy does not think Lena kept a dirty home but he was NEVER at the home Aliayah disappeared from...

hope I don't get in trouble for this...but browsing the other "facebook" rumor rooms...I see Vicki has been answering questions elsewhere also...
Important to note.... as of Saturday 10/29 Vicki or any of these other extended family members had not talked to Lena once.... Vicki has never seen Lena and Aliayah together as she lives a distance away...Randy has never seen Lena abuse her kids BUT he does not talk to Lena. He avoids her because he does not like her record with LE...Randy does not think Lena kept a dirty home but he was NEVER at the home Aliayah disappeared from...

Lol..we were doing the same thing. Not sure if this family is genuine or looking for their 15 min. I am pretty certain they can not offer anything to help Aliayah. Sending a prayer to you baby girl. Please be safe

Lena was at a court date with CPS and was not given a reason for their removal.
(facebook people are saying that is illegal....asking if other family was there also)
Juvenile cases are closed and only those who a petition has been filed against can appear. No one has to appear but if they do not the court could assume the parent does not want the child. At that hearing they WERE told what they were accused of. They either plead guilty and are required to do what DHHR has set up for them to even have a chance of getting their kids back OR they relinquish their rights. They do have the option to plead not guilty but since the children are still in foster care (they are aren't they?) the Judge didn't buy their side of the story.

Juvenile cases are closed and only those who a petition has been filed against can appear. No one has to appear but if they do not the court could assume the parent does not want the child. At that hearing they WERE told what they were accused of. They either plead guilty and are required to do what DHHR has set up for them to even have a chance of getting their kids back OR they relinquish their rights. They do have the option to plead not guilty but since the children are still in foster care (they are aren't they?) the Judge didn't buy their side of the story.

yes they are still in foster care....so since the children were not placed with the grandmother or any other family member, what does that mean, if anything?

yes they are still in foster care....so since the children were not placed with the grandmother or any other family member, what does that mean, if anything?

A family member or really anyone who has had contact with the children can ask for custody but they have to prove it would be in the children's best interest. There must be some reason why the children were not placed with the family member who took care of them when LL was in jail. There maybe reports of suspected child abuse, or too many people in the family want the kids and are telling conflicting stories.
I can pretty much guarantee you CPS will take the twins. If parental rights are terminated (takes 6 months or longer) all the children will be up for adoption.
To gauge if CPS feels the children are (were) in danger, someone should have asked if LL or RL are allowed to see and/or talk to the children. Chances are the answer is no.
If a family member gets a lawyer AND can pass a background check AND has a suitable home AND sufficient income to support themselves, then they could get the children.

CPS will do what is IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN.

Anyone ready to adopt? IMO

have just caught up on what is happening with aliayah...and it looks like...not much..

Only thing I have to say after reading this thread, is that the family are full of s... and they really do not know Lena or Aliayah and especially do not know how this child lived and was treated. I think it is a case of "oh my goodness we are related to someone who is on the telly" and are just having a say. The only one who MAY ??? know something is the old girl...ie Lena's mum. But I do not think she is totally trustworthy either.

Closing this up for the night, Guys. I hope it was a good discussion.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member