WV - Aydin Toler, 2, beaten to death, Amherstdale, 17 Oct 2012

I actually had a friend who called CPS asking why and they put her on hold and said were busy quit calling us. R they not doing their job?!?!

leanaí;8507997 said:
I feel the same way officerswife. The only thing I know of doing is starting a petition and getting it out to as many people as you can. I hope other people come on here and write letting us know of other ways we can help in getting full justice for what was done to this darling little boy.

Please help anyway!!!! No child deserves this. I know he's safe now with Jesus but on earth he still needs justice. Charge everybody involved!!!

If it's true that Ayden could have been saved if he had been taken to a hospital (waiting two hours?) then shouldn't the mother be charged with something? Or did she sleep during that time too? I'm just asking because I would think there should be some type of charge against the mother. Neglect? Denying medical care?

If it's true that Ayden could have been saved if he had been taken to a hospital (waiting two hours?) then shouldn't the mother be charged with something? Or did she sleep during that time too? I'm just asking because I would think there should be some type of charge against the mother. Neglect? Denying medical care?

I'm asking the same thing. I heard they left and left him laying there idk so many answers unanswered. The grandmother thinks there's more 2 the story. I wish I could help more but idk what 2 do :(

Agreed!!!!! The mother is just as guilty if not more so due to her giving birth to this child! With that comes the duty to provide and PROTECT. And i have three children and as a mom i have NEVER been in bed before my wee ones! Grrrrrrr

I want justice for this baby so bad! The uncle of this little guy is a cop and we had relations 10 years ago and his now wife sent me a horrible message telling me its not my business bc she found out what happened years ago. Can we please remove this? I wasn't trying to hurt the case on,y trying to get help but jealously is evil :(

November 2014:

Logan County woman was arrested in North Carolina and charged in connection to the 2012 death of her young son.

Police arrested Robin Ann Toler, 23, Thursday, according to the Fayetteville Observer newspaper in North Carolina. Toler was charged with being a fugitive from justice.

Toler was charged Oct. 27 with child abuse and neglect causing the death of a 2-year-old victim, the documents said, and fled the state

See more at: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article/20141111/DM02/141119825/200601271#sthash.t2WrCxkG.dpuf

January 2015:

The man accused of slamming his girlfriend’s 2 year old son into a door frame causing a fatal skull fracture has pleaded guilty to child abuse causing death..

Turkale was charged with murder and child abuse causing death. His plea to the lesser charge means he will serve no less than 10 and no more than 40 years in prison.

http://wvowradio.com/Article.asp?id=2872574&spid=37834

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back